Duncan Hines Whipped Chocolate Frosting uploaded by Makayla K.Duncan Hines Whipped Chocolate Frosting uploaded by Emily R.Duncan Hines Whipped Chocolate Frosting uploaded by Ellen M.

BY DUNCAN HINES #2 in Frosting

• Chocolate or Vanilla??8 Answers
  • I use frosting to stack cakes often - Does the whipped fr...2 Answers
  • Whats the best way to put frosting on cupcakes?3 Answers
Dakota R.
Ogdensburg, Wi
Great tasting and spreads very easily. Very tasty and probably my favorite brand of canned frosting.
tiffany h.
Bennettsville, SC
Duncan Hines is the only brownie mix i buy. I have tried several others and there is no comparison.
Cassie W.
Hudson
My favorite frosting!! Whipped taste so much better to me. I wish they had peanut butter flavor.
Amy S.
Weirton, WV
The whipped frosting tastes so much creamier and lighter than the original icing from this brand.
Kristin C.
If you cant buy a cake from the bakery, then buy this! Oh man! It's so amazing! Light and fluffy!
YANNI D.
Clayton, NC
Great taste. Used to decorate many many cakes from the past and for many cakes in the future...
Lori G.
Pound, VA
Easy to spread. Easy to use and versitile. Decent flavor and are avaliable in many flavors
Ani A.
Jacksonville, FL
These whipped creams are the best . I wish they we're not so sweet. But overall nice product
Emily C.
This stuff is so yummy! I usually hate frosting so much, this is the only kind I can eat
Brianna C.
Henlawson, WV
Best icing ever! I could seriously just eat spoonful's of it. Love this brand of icing.
Gabbuddy W.
Is this any good?
noor a.
northville, mi
Do they have coconut flavor?
Crystal G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Chocolate or Vanilla??
Lahouati A.
Black chocolate or millk chocolaté ?
Melissa Z.
Alexandria, VA
Considering all of the different types of frostings out there does whipped really make a difference? Does it taste that much better than the regular?