Duncan Hines Whipped Chocolate Frosting uploaded by Makayla K.Duncan Hines Whipped Chocolate Frosting uploaded by Emily R.Duncan Hines Whipped Chocolate Frosting uploaded by Ellen M.

BY DUNCAN HINES #2 in Frosting

• Chocolate or Vanilla??8 Answers
  • I use frosting to stack cakes often - Does the whipped fr...2 Answers
  • Whats the best way to put frosting on cupcakes?3 Answers
Daycia L.
Virginia Bch, VA
The BEST whipped frosting I have ever had! The price isn't bad either, I love using this for my cake frosting.
vanessa l.
Chocolate is a great favor. It is creamy and great tasting, use it to bake cakes and everyone loves the taste.
ashlie e.
Yummy! Love that they have this in whipped! So delicious and fluffy! I use this every time I make cupcakes :)
Dawn C.
Winooski, VT
Duncan Hines chocolate frosting is the best tasting . not overly sugary n just the right amount of chocolate
Amber C.
Mount Hope, AL
Love home smooth it is and how easily it spreads on the cake. It's wonderful for making different desserts
yvette g.
My daughter and I love baking. Duncan Hines is our favorite to use. Great quality, great overall product..
Toni M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like this frosting it’s very good has an awesome taste to it like the texture to it nice chocolate flavor
Savannah R.
Love Duncan Hines chocolate frosting. Has a great taste and very creamy. Spreads on the cake very smoothly.
Amber R.
Yum! Delicious on most of all cakes . It's rich and creamy and definitely easy to spread on. Recommend.
Dana B.
Fargo
Affordable, creamy, and tasty! This frosting isnt grainy like most pre-made frostings I've used. Yummy!
Gabbuddy W.
Is this any good?
Crystal G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Chocolate or Vanilla??
noor a.
northville, mi
Do they have coconut flavor?
Lahouati A.
Black chocolate or millk chocolaté ?
Melissa Z.
Alexandria, VA
Considering all of the different types of frostings out there does whipped really make a difference? Does it taste that much better than the regular?