Duncan Hines Whipped Chocolate Frosting uploaded by Makayla K.Duncan Hines Whipped Chocolate Frosting uploaded by Emily R.Duncan Hines Whipped Chocolate Frosting uploaded by Ellen M.

BY DUNCAN HINES #3 in Frosting

• Chocolate or Vanilla??8 Answers
  • I use frosting to stack cakes often - Does the whipped fr...2 Answers
  • Whats the best way to put frosting on cupcakes?3 Answers
alice m.
Fieldale
I like this item because at Christmas time you can get it in the bigger containers and it usually frosted two cakes.  It is as not as sweet as the other frostings.  I just wished they made a dark chocolate frosting for us that like it.  I buy this product all the time.
Lynn B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
It was disappointing. You get less coverage with whipped icing. It isn’t as firm as regular icing. I’ve found that name brands aren’t as flavorful as store brand. I won’t buy this again or recommend it. I’ll stick with the store brands that offer better quality and a lower price.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
When I used to be too lazy to make my own, I did buy these when they're on sale. They're good they taste nice and they do very well. However I feel it does make my baked goods crummy and it leaves a lot of crumbs behind and in the frosting
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
Love Duncan Hines and love this chocolate frosting!  Because it is whipped it has the most airy, perfect texture and is very luxurious!

I made death by chocolate cupcakes for work and used this frosting to top my devils food cake cupcakes and they were to "die" for!
Elexis S.
So yummy, my kids love making cakes and cupcakes and we just recently decided to get the whipped this time and it was a huge hit with my family. It’s very sweet and smooth. I would definitely recommend especially if you love chocolate as much as I do
Nakesia F.
Chesapeake, VA
Im a huge fan of whipped icing. I can eat it right off of the spoon. Delicious on a cake as well. This product surpasses my expectation. I’ve used it several times and in multiple flavors. I’m a huge fan of the chocolate though. Will buy again.
Tiffany E E.
Euclid, OH
In a pinch this frosting is an absolute life saver. It spreads beautifully and it's thick creamy and oh so chocolatey. Yep definitely one of my faves premade frostings
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I don't need a cake to eat this icing. I will eat it straight from the container with a spoon. Healthy? Absolutely not! Yummy? Oh yes! It's a quick remedy for everything! Lol
Of course when used on a cake it is super yummy too. It's easier and sometimes better than making my own icing. It keeps in the fridge well.
It's not as pricey as other similar premade icings. It can be found on sale a lot. I usually stock up then.
I recommend trying this icing. Preferably not with a spoon like I do because it is very unhealthy. But next time your making a chocolate cake don't make the icing. Save the time and use this. You won't regret it.
Okyana D.
Fairfax, VA
When I See This I was so happy for some reason even though it's only a picture but this is my favorite chocolate flavor I always put it down the cakes I'm making the house or the cupcakes for Decker and it tastes super super chocolate I love it the quality is so good love the packaging the price is not that high as well and I always get mine in Walmart or CVS and I think it's super easy to find as well. I'm the person who loves sweet and when I come to the Sweet Stuff sugars I don't really watch it so every time when I use this I will put a lot on my cake because I just love how it taste.
Heather S.
Odon, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Duncan Hines Whipped Chocolate Frosting has a nice spreadable consistency and a rich, chocolaty flavor. It is my go-to frosting for birthday cakes. I swear I could sit down and eat it straight from the jar! I'll buy again and again. Recommend to everyone.
Gabbuddy W.
Is this any good?
Crystal G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Chocolate or Vanilla??
noor a.
northville, mi
Do they have coconut flavor?
Lahouati A.
Black chocolate or millk chocolaté ?
Melissa Z.
Alexandria, VA
Considering all of the different types of frostings out there does whipped really make a difference? Does it taste that much better than the regular?