Duncan Hines Whipped Chocolate Frosting uploaded by Ellen M.

BY DUNCAN HINES #4 in Frosting

• Chocolate or Vanilla??7 Answers
  • I use frosting to stack cakes often - Does the whipped frosting h...2 Answers
  • Whats the best way to put frosting on cupcakes?3 Answers
Lara P.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
I love the Duncan Hines Whipped Chocolate Frosting on just about any kind of cake or cupcakes. I have been using this for a long time, and I can find them on sale just about anywhere. Try it on a chocolate cake with chocolate icing, and chocolate icing. I am hooked on this brand of icing. I eat it right out of the container. I recommend everyone to use it.
Sarah Jane B.
Sarah Jane B.
Junction City, KS
I pair this frosting with the Duncan Hines Dark Chocolate Fudge cake mix for the perfect sweet to rich ration. The milk chocolate adds a different flavor to the dark chocolate cake. Plus, the whipped nature of the frosting leaves what could be a heavy cake as a light, airy delacacy.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Whipped frosting has now become one of my household favorites. It is a very easy frosting to work with whether just icing a cake or decorating with it plus since it is whipped it taste even better then regular style frosting's.
Sheena D.
Sheena D.
Baraga, MI
You can never go wrong with chocolate! Especially when's it's frosting. I like this frosting because it's whipped and has more of an silky and airy feeling compared to normal frosting.
Alyson S.
Alyson S.
Houston, Pa
Rich, creamy, and chocolate all the things a college aged women needs. not only will you forget your ex-boyfriend but you'll make a new one called icing
Michaela N.
Michaela N.
Schaumburg, IL
I tried the whipped frosting and I'm never going back! It's texture goes on so nice and smoothly and is so delicious without being too sugary.
Leah K.
Leah K.
Louisville, KY
I love this whipped frosting. It's lighter compared to a normal vanilla, and I love to use it with devils food cake chocolate cupcakes.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Kansas City, MO
This is like my favorite icing ever. So good. Chocolate please. I honestly happily eat it with a spoon. it's thick and creamy.
Savannah R.
Savannah R.
Love Duncan Hines chocolate frosting. Has a great taste and very creamy. Spreads on the cake very smoothly.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
If you cant buy a cake from the bakery, then buy this! Oh man! It's so amazing! Light and fluffy!
Gabbuddy W.
Gabbuddy W.
Is this any good?
noor a.
noor a.
northville, mi
Do they have coconut flavor?
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Chocolate or Vanilla??
Melissa Z.
Melissa Z.
Alexandria, VA
Considering all of the different types of frostings out there does whipped really make a difference? Does it taste that much better than the regular?
Paola P.
Paola P.
Indianapolis, IN
Whats the best way to put frosting on cupcakes?