Duncan Hines Simple Mornings Premium Muffin Mix Blueberry Streusel uploaded by Sarah T.

BY DUNCAN HINES

Duncan Hines?? Simple Mornings??? Blueberry Streusel Premium Muffin Mix.
Contains whole grain.
No high fructose corn syrup.
No preservatives.
New!
Real ingredients. Nothing artificial.
Naturally flavored.
With crumb topping.
Made with real blueberries. see more...

Buy on Target
Megan W.
Foodie Expert
This is seriously the BEST muffin mix out there. After being baked the top is perfectly crunchy for a muffin and the middle is so soft. The streusel is what really seals the deal on these muffins. Also the blueberries come in a can with the juice still, therefore you know they are real and aren't processed as much as they are in some muffin mix brands.
Gracie L.
Kent, WA
Foodie Expert
My mom would bake these muffins as a special treat growing up. I love them. This mix is hard to find. I usually can only get it at Target for some reason. I love the crumb topping and the berries in a can. I wish the van had a tab to open though. This is one of the few times I actually have to use my can opener. Love these muffins!
SYDNEE P.
Midlothian, TX
Foodie Expert
I always get a box of these if I am having people over. I love the real blueberries they include with it and the streusel they include to sprinkle on tops in my option the streusel sets this blueberry muffin mix apart from any brand on the shelf. And they look gourmet when you pull them out of the oven!
Joy J.
Lexington, KY
These streusel Duncan Hines blueberry muffin mix is my absolute favorite mix of all the brands. They bake so wonderfully and I made with real blueberries. The streusel topping is what tops it all off. I like to bake a whole batch of these and then eat them fresh and save the others to warm up on subsequent mornings.
Cassidy S.
Foodie Expert
One of the best blueberry muffin mixes out there. I love the crumb on top! They're very easy to make and cheap. My mom used to make these for us often, and I have such fond memories of them so I keep making them myself!
Lauren B.
Tifton, GA
These are my favorite muffins! I make them pretty regularly. I love that the blueberries are real. And the crumble on top is so good. I actually have a box right now that I'm planning to make when I get a free chance!
Sarah T.
Foodie Expert
I made these muffins for the first time today. I turned out amazing! They very moist and I love the blueberry flavor!! Will be buying these again!
Melissa E.
Burton, MI
This is the best blueberry muffin mix around. very moist, and the topping is great! They are very easy to prepare and bake.
Brenda L.
Jacksonville , FL
Foodie Expert
Love these muffins . Great to eat at anytime. Yes it meets my expectations. And the are affordable.
JOY V.
Easy to bake as most of Duncan's cakes and muffins. Loved the texture, taste. will definitely gonna buy it again. Duncan rarely disappoints you! totally like it!