Duncan Hines Simple Mornings Premium Muffin Mix Apple Cinnamon

Duncan Hines?? Simple Mornings??? Apple Cinnamon Premium Muffin Mix.
Contains whole grains.
No high fructose corn syrup.
No preservatives.
New!
Real ingredients. Nothing artificial.
Naturally flavored.
With oatmeal granola topping.
Made with real apples.

Is there a specific good warm drink to put with these muffins?
Does anyone know if this brand or item sales gluten free products?
Are these actually any good?
Start your review of Duncan Hines Simple Mornings Premium Muffin Mix Apple Cinnamon!
Fresno, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
So so so good and very healthy breakfast or snack. I absolutely loved this. It doesn’t look very appetizing in the cover but trust me it’s absolutely amazing and delicious. Would totally recommend
Boca Raton
Purchased at: Publix
These are super easy to make with simple to follow instructions on the box. The box also lists ingredients needed to make this that are not included. They came out great and are perfect for a snack or breakfast on the go. I love the soft apple pieces!
Brookfield, WI
I made these for my grandmas church the other day and every one loved them so much in fact that thay ask for my resipie I told them it was a secet and then the truth they where amazed and were promted to go out and get a box for themselves. This is a wounderful must muffin that is not overly sweet and makes you want more after you have had one.
Whenever I buy boxed muffin mix I always choose Duncan Hines because they are full of flavor and rise well in the oven. I buy them maybe three times a month since we are a muffin loving family. I've recommended Duncan Hines to many friends.
Ann Arbor, MI
I've been searching for a simple muffin mix and this is the best yet! The Apple cinnamon flavor is divine especially with a cup of coffee in the morning. It's a bit more expensive than a traditional mix but worth it.
Greenlawn, NY
loved this and was so easy to make. very tasty and easy directions! I like their new simple mornings line and think that it's more appealing to the average customer
Longwood, FL
Awesome tasty muffins. Easy to follow and an affordable mix. Can buy at any grocery store so its easy to find. Made with simple ingredients so I feel good buying it.
Oswego, NY
Have a delicious and decadent breakfast muffin with Duncan Hines Simple Mornings Premium Muffin Mix. The apple cinnamon is great for breakfast or anytime. It's very moist and goes great with coffee, I purchased this at my local walmart for a good price and recommend this product.
Gardner, MA
I make muffins pretty often for my husband and I, as we are both always on the go, and need quick grab-and-go snacks and meals. These apple cinnamon muffins are wonderful. Theyre cheap, easy and quick to make, and taste wonderful. Simple Mornings make life easier!!
Lucerne Vly, CA
In our house we love muffins. I try to always have fresh muffins ready to go everyday. The Duncan Hines Apple cinnamon muffins are one of it favorites. Nothing better then a fresh hot muffin when your on the go.