BY DUNCAN HINES #30 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Duncan Hines® Signature Red Velvet Deliciously Moist Cake Mix.

Per 1/12 package.

See nutrition facts for "as baked" information.

160 calories.

1.5g sat fat 8% DV.

230mg sodium 10% DV.

17g sugars. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "I love this cake mix it taste so good especially with vanilla ice cream :) !" in 1 review
  • "And it tastes great ... esp when it comes right out of the oven :)" in 1 review
Simran K.
Richmond, TX
I love to make Red Velvet cake balls with this cake mix! Depending on the size of them, I can make anywhere from 50-80 cake balls with this box! Including the other supplies, it cost me less than $10, to make that many, compared to the stores, where they charge almost $1.50 for one! The quality was amazing! I always get request to make more!
Doris Del Mar R.
I was doing grocery shopping with my son at Walmart last week and while I was shopping I told my son that I wanted for us to bake a cake for his dad. We decided to get the red velvet one.
I went home and started to make; mind you, this is my first time ever baking! It was easy instruction and it came out amazing afterwards. I will be buying more from now on.
Jodi A.
Kaneohe, HI
I love baking with Duncan Hines Red Velvet Cake mix.

I change it up and make red velvet crinkle cookies with this cake mix. It's simple, quick, and delicious. When people eat them they're confused because they're unsure if it's a brownie or cookie. I'd say it's both and very delicious!!
Lindsay L.
I use this cake mix to make cookies. It is always moist, chocolatey and delicious! I love how many flavor options Duncan Hines has and that each one is as flavorful and moist, and inexpensive as the last!
Karri P.
Duncan Hines mixes are the only cake mixes I use. They are reliably light textured and moist. I hadn't tried the red velvet before, but it's my son's favorite, and he requested it for his birthday. This and our great. I made cupcakes, and everyone enjoyed them. I topped them with homemade buttercream frosting (my son doesn't like cream cheese. My mom is a huge red velvet fan, and said they tasted as good as the ones she's had from scratch.
Kanisha G.
This is one of my favorite cakes to eat and you can make different things with this. I buy this cake overy and over again. This is just the best cake ever if you looking to try this cake make sure you look up different recipes because you will be greatly satisfied when you make this cake.
Josephine R.
Kansas City
Duncan Hines Red Velvet Cake is my sisters favorite in the whole world! Red Velvet has its own distinct taste that you either love it from the start or you probably never will. There aren't many things you can do to change the taste and come on now why would you? Duncan Hines brand in particular just happens to be a lighter, fluffier cake that's always moist. Some of the cheaper brands dry out quick but not this brand.
Tatum S.
La Mirada, CA
By far my families favorite cake ever. When I make it, it's gone in less than 24 hours - all of it even the crumbs. Everything about this cake is perfect. The taste. The consistency. The fluffiness. The moistness. I use this mix for cookies, cupcakes, cakes and even pancakes.
Erika B.
This cake mix is super moist and makes a delicious cake. It does not call for many ingredients so it is super easy to make. I have yet to find someone who does not like this cake mix. It is my go to when I'm making cake for an event.
Sammy m.
Baked this for my birthday and it was perfect! Duncan Hines does the best cake mixes, I bought mine at Jewel Osco. It was simple to make, and really exceeded my expectations. I followed the recipe to word from behind the box. Stunning! Would try the same for cupcakes in future.
Nala I.
Does this taste anything close to a homemade red velvet cake? I'll probably gonna get anyway lol but I just wanted to know
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this for sale still???