Duncan Hines Signature Cake Mix Spice Cake uploaded by Amethyst T.Duncan Hines Signature Cake Mix Spice Cake uploaded by Tayla T.Duncan Hines Signature Cake Mix Spice Cake uploaded by Kim c.

BY DUNCAN HINES #71 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Duncan Hines® Spice Cake Signature Cake Mix.
Deliciously moist cake mix. see more...

Amethyst T.
Morgantown, WV
I was worried this spice cake mix was going to be too strong, but it was just the perfect amount of spice for me! I mixed in a can of pumpkin purée with this mix and it make the most wonderful pumpkin spice cake, highly recommend!
Tamara Z.
I love this cake mix because it's so versatile. The other day I made pumpkin muffins that were low CAL with the mix. spice cake, pumpkin purée, and a little bit of sprite made the most fluffy pumpkin muffins I've ever had in my life. The cake mix has so much flavor and if it were socially acceptable I would make it year round.
Jessica G.
Checotah, OK
I love spice mix and I only buy it from Duncan Hines they have the best one in my opinion. I love to use all Duncan Hines brand cake mixes to make cookies. The box of cake mix plus two eggs plus a third of a cup of oil mix it all up stick it in the oven at 350 for about 10 to 12 minutes you're welcome
Yescenia  A.
Paterson, NJ
Love baking when I’m ready to make a cake I get all my ingredients together first , I se three eggs , some milk , always use a dab of cinnamon, a bit of oil and whipp it all up than I start my bakingDuncan Hines® Classic Yellow Cake Mix
Susanne B.
For a quick and easy version of my pumpkin spice treats, I go to Duncan Hines signature Spice cake mix. Full flavor means time savings in the kitchen for me. And that's a win win in my book! #InfluensterEats
Linzy C.
Jesup, GA
Used this for my daughter's 4th Birthday it was a smash! We tipped the cupcakes we made outnif spice cake with candy worms and lifesavers. Turned out to be a wonderful small shinn dig.
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
I love making this cake for my mom! It's her favorite! I used to make this when she had company over and they loved it. Cake mixes like these really got me into baking. 10/10 would recommend.
Amy K.
Fresno, CA
The signature Betty Crockers is amazing! The taste is so rich and it’s soooo moist! I’m a repeat user for sure! I️ always recommend this for anyone who doesn’t like to make cakes from scratch! I’m the most satisfied ever!
Shae L.
Greenwood, IN
Duncan Hines is my families go to for perfect cakes for any occasion. The spiced is one of our favorites, and perfect for thanksgiving treats. Sure you can just bake the cake and slap some cream cheese frosting on it, but a quick search online opens up a world of possibilities for a simple cake mix. My favorite fall treat is an ooey gooey pumpkin cake. The recipe I use calls for a yellow cake mix, but I think the spiced mix is just perfect for it. I'll make that over pumpkin pie any day!
Lisa R.
Fabulous cake mix! Love it! Mix one box spice cake mix with one can of pumpkin. Drop large spoonfuls of it onto a cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes and you've got the best pumpkin cookies ever! Sprinkle with a lil powdered sugar!
Camila M.
Quito
This cake is soft or hard?