Duncan Hines Signature Cake Mix Pineapple Supreme uploaded by Sarah S.

BY DUNCAN HINES

Duncan Hines® Pineapple Supreme Signature Cake Mix.
Deliciously moist cake mix.
Naturally and artificially flavored. see more...

• is this your favorite Duncan Hines cake?4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
I love how Duncan Hines always has interesting cake mix flavors. Though this one isn’t as good as the lemon supreme one, it’s still pretty decent. It’s a little too sweet for me, but that might be because I omit the egg and oil and make it as a pop cake instead. A lot of people still like it when I make it though.
Becca A.
I make the BEST pineapple upside down cake from this mix. Seriously, it's so delicious. The cake is moist and caramelized on top along with the pineapples and cherries. I love it.
Dora R.
I don't like pineapples but my parents and family do along with others, ever since I did the upside down pineapple cake, they keep asking for more and more of this product.
Laura R.
Hyattsville, MD
I love this mix. I make it for my family and they love it too. The outcome of it is so smooth and the inside feels like it has a sort of cream like pineapple. I will be purchasing again. I would recommend this to others.
Rebecca C.
Charlotte, NC
My favorite childhood dessert. This cake tastes just like the one my momma used to make! A classic recipe, this is a wonderful go to dessert for any occasion
Christine S.
Morrisville, PA
I love this product and would definitely recommend to anyone of my family members or friends that would use this
Ashley G.
Chesterton, IN
I am a huge fan of pineapple upside down cake. Even though I don't like pineapples I could eat this all day.
Caroline D.
This is a classic in my family. My grandma would always make this for the holidays. Its so delicious!
Amber L.
is this your favorite Duncan Hines cake?