BY DUNCAN HINES

Duncan Hines® Pineapple Supreme Signature Cake Mix.
Deliciously moist cake mix.
Naturally and artificially flavored. see more...

• is this your favorite Duncan Hines cake?3 Answers
Dora R.
I don't like pineapples but my parents and family do along with others, ever since I did the upside down pineapple cake, they keep asking for more and more of this product.
Rebecca C.
Charlotte, NC
My favorite childhood dessert. This cake tastes just like the one my momma used to make! A classic recipe, this is a wonderful go to dessert for any occasion
Ashley G.
Chesterton, IN
I am a huge fan of pineapple upside down cake. Even though I don't like pineapples I could eat this all day.
Caroline D.
This is a classic in my family. My grandma would always make this for the holidays. Its so delicious!
Christine S.
Morrisville, PA
I love this product and would definitely recommend to anyone of my family members or friends that would use this
Laura R.
Hyattsville, MD
I love this mix. I make it for my family and they love it too. The outcome of it is so smooth and the inside feels like it has a sort of cream like pineapple. I will be purchasing again. I would recommend this to others.
Becca A.
I make the BEST pineapple upside down cake from this mix. Seriously, it's so delicious. The cake is moist and caramelized on top along with the pineapples and cherries. I love it.
Amber L.
Fort Worth , TX
Foodie Expert
is this your favorite Duncan Hines cake?