Duncan Hines Signature Cake Mix Orange Supreme uploaded by Sarah S.

BY DUNCAN HINES

Duncan Hines® Orange Supreme Signature Cake Mix.
Deliciously moist cake mix.
Naturally flavored with other natural flavor. see more...

Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
This is my second favorite cake mix (the lemon supreme is my absolute favorite). I love the citrusy orange flavor. It’s sweet, but not too rich. I make mine as a pop cake without oil and eggs and they always turn out wonderfully. It pairs really well with a vanilla buttercream frosting.
Korey P.
I'll only make my orange creamsicle cake if I have this mix! The flavor is awesome, and Duncan Hines mixes are my favorite for making moist cakes. I've used this mix countless times and it is always a hit no matter who I make it for--people always ask for the recipe.
Sharmae H.
Moraine, OH
Ah this cake is so good because it is so different from other cakes i don't always like having chocolate and white cake
Christene G.
My husbands favorite cake. It is very tasteful and full of flavor. Even my son loves the cake with cream cheese icing
Stephanie N.
This is my husbands favorite cake mix....we make a creamsicle style cake! Very moist and flavorful!
Nina M.
As a cake baker, this is one of my favorite cake mix flavors. Good orange flavor & is very moist.
Stephanie N.
How else can this cake be used?