BY DUNCAN HINES

Duncan Hines® Fudge Marble Signature Cake Mix.
Deliciously moist cake mix. see more...

Megan K.
Toronto, OH
I love making this cake as well as turning it into cupcakes or cookies. Most of the time they are all cookies especially around the holidays. My kids especially love the chocolate vanilla mix. Runs around a dollar at any grocery store.
Danielle E.
Wonderful mix! It takes the moist chewy flavor of a homemade cake and mixes it with the texture of a store bought cake. I used a traditional whipped vanilla frosting, and it really brought out the chocolate flavor. It was very easy to put together, and my family loved it all on Mother's day. Will be a definite repurchase.
Julia N.
I prefer to make my cakes from scratch, but in a time crunch, this does the trick. I'd like more fudge-iness, but you can't expect too much from a mix.
Katie V.
Cresco, PA
Probably one of my favorite cake mixes! So soft and rich in flavor! It's especially great paired with chocolate frosting and ice cream.
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
Very cost effective!! Stays moist and when I make this people think it's homemade!! Can't get better than that!
ronda a.
Goodman, MS
This is so Delicious very tasteful and moist. i love cooking this. its great for a small family get together
Ashley J.
South Point
This is my absolute favorite cake of all time. Paired with a tall glass of milk and you can't go wrong.
Meilang L.
I hate this cake mix. I am not a big fan of pre-made cake batters and this one is terrible. When you poor the powder out it is very clumpy. The color is so yellow it looks unappealing and chemically. The smell is overly sweet and artificial. The instructions and what you can cook the batter in should be clearer (calls for two 9 inch pans, round or square). They should specify how much batter to put in the cupcake liners. I have a lot of experience baking and I will say this was my first time ever baking something not from scratch. They had to bake a lot longer than they were supposed to and they ended up tasting awful. They taste like flour and plastic with a sweetener flavor. If you do decide to eat this I would suggest eating it with a chocolate icing to cover up the flavor. I would not suggest buying this. If you are taking the time to bake a cake or cupcakes make them from scratch or from a better brand. Definitely not worth the price ($5 in Canada).