BY DUNCAN HINES

Duncan Hines® Confetti Cake Signature Cake Mix.
Deliciously moist cake mix. see more...

Stacey G.
Kansas City, MO
DUNCAN HINES HAS MY FAVORITE BOXED CAKE. I LIKE TO ADD DIFFERENT THINGS TO THEM AND USE THEM IN OTHER RECIPES AS A BASE AS WELL. THE CONFETTI CAKE IS FUN, AND NOT TOO SWEET, PLUS IT IS CUTE WHEN YOU CUT INTO IT! IT ADDS AN EXTRA LITTLE OOMPH TO THE PRODUCT WITH ALL THE COLORS.
Sally G.
Swansea, IL
I bake a lot of cakes and this is one of my personal favorites. Everyone likes a white cake, but I like the confetti because it just makes it more of a party! Delicious cake, easy to make and everyone loves it!
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
I got a box of Duncan Hines’ confetti cake mix by accident when I was stocking up on some other ones during a sale. I tried it out last week as a pop cake though, using diet Sprite instead of eggs, water, and oil and it was great! The cake was easy to make and full of flavor. It was a hit.
Tana G.
South Shore, KY
Love this! Such a great and quick product to mix up, bake and decorate! The packaging is very eye-catching, and the overall product is an A+. Great for birthday cakes/cupcakes/cookies. The Duncan Hine's cake mixes are our go-to mixes when it comes to cakes!
Nikki Y.
Indianapolis, IN
This is my most favorite cake of all besides red velvet of course. My kids love for me to make this kind of cake for them for their birthdays. They also love for me to use use the confetti icing with it. you just cant go wrong with cake.
Kay K.
Duncan Hines' Signature Cake Mix in Confetti is a good "fast" cake foundation. On it's own, it's pretty moist but I like using it for different cupcake recipes because it's kinda bland. Get for mix-ins!
Desire A.
Albany , GA
I love this brand! Easy to make, simple instructions, not many ingredients needed, and very good! Not to mention they are cheaper, and usually have coupons to go with them! Perfect for parties, and cupcakes for the kids at school'
Mariana S.
Scottsdale, AZ
Delicious. You can't really mess up confetti cake but Duncan Hines does a really great job! It's very fluffy and not dry at all. I typically go with Betty Crocker but they were out and I may buy this again in the future! Works really well for cake balls too!
Alyssa L.
This is fantastic. Everyone raves about funfetti cake mix but this is worlds better. I didn't know it was possible for something to taste better than funfetti until I tried this. Super inexpensive so it's great if you want something quick to kill your sweet tooth. Super moist as well!
Meredith S.
New Brighton, PA
Duncan Hines is always my go to cake mix. This confetti cake mix is colorful and delicious; however I have found that Pilsbury's Funfetti cake mix seems to come out of the oven a little more moist than this one does.
Cass D.
Does this product taste good?

back