Duncan Hines Signature Cake Mix Angel Food uploaded by Cynthia C.

BY DUNCAN HINES

Duncan Hines?? Signature Angel Food Deliciously Moist Cake Mix. see more...

• What's your favorite thing to add to the finished product...2 Answers
Claudia B.
Nutley, NJ
This was quick to make and very light and airy. The almond flavor is a nice compliment. It stuck to the cupcake liners, though. I would rather make my angel food cake from scratch next time.
Michaela C.
This was surprisingly good for a box mix of Angel Food cake, which is notoriously difficult to make well from scratch.  The outsides are a little thick and chewy, but it tasted like it should and wasn't difficult to make.  Just be sure to follow the instructions for cooling.
Sherry B.
I like to use Duncan Hines boxed angelfood cake mix in some of my easier dessert recipes. The box mixes, like this are so customizable and can be used is so many ways that you can't help but to love it! Even if you typically don't yse box mix, these are still great to have on hand invade you're trying to get creative or you're in a pinch.
Cynthia C.
Wilmington, CA
I don't typically eat cake but I have been using this to mix with chocolate cake for cake in A Mug recipe and it makes the cake so soft and fluffy and delicious! I like to put chocolate syrup and condensed sweetened milk over it too. Sometimes frozen yogurt. Yum!
Amanda C.
Manchester, CT
Duncan Hines cake mixes are ok, but I prefer Betty Crocker. Duncan Hines just aren't as moist and I find their angel food cake mix comes out sort of dense and not light and fluffy like an angel cake should be. I would use Duncan Hines if needed, but it wouldn't be my first choice.
Sara M.
I always have fun making these cakes. this cake mix brand is fast and easy. the cakes always come out great tasting too.

This one is a bit more time consuming, though.

it tastes better with toppings as well!
Jocelynne S.
Midlothian, VA
I love angel food cake! I love the lightness of the cake. For added freshness and nutritional value, add a can of crushed pineapple!
destiny j.
Port Richey, FL
Very good and good brand. Cheap and easy to make. Good for little parties or company and very light on the tummy.
Allison M.
Preston, CT
I absolutely love this ! Tastes so good especially when you add some cool whip and strawberries.
nature 4.
agadir
Hello every body my name is ghizlane malouki i love so much this
products and i hope to get chance to do reviews to this products....
If i get this products I wanna share it with my Friends and my familly and my classemate..
That why i hope to have a chance to do reviews to this products..
Allison M.
Preston, CT
What's your favorite thing to add to the finished product? Mine is cool whip!

back