BY DUNCAN HINES #48 in Frosting

Duncan hines red velvet cupcake cake & frosting mix 19.4 oz see more...

Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Vineyard, UT
While the flavor was fairly good with these, the frosting was so difficult to pipe, and there definitely wasn't enough! My friend and I attempted to make these one day and got so frustrated that we ended up making our own Cream Cheese frosting.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
My favorite !!! Baking soothes the soul and with these duncan hines products you cant go wrong ! Every flavor is delicious and the base of the cupcakes are so soft and moist and melts in your mouth and i love that the icing is homemade too!
Faith F.
Faith F.
Stockton, CA
Only brand I buy for a red velvet cake! The fact that it comes with icing to just tops it off. If you're looking to make a really good real velvet cake that doesn't taste like dye and this is definitely the one for you.
Justina W.
Justina W.
Chicago
These red velvet cupcake and definitely my favorite. They are definitely comparable to ones you get at the bakery.
Tash C.
Tash C.
I love red velvet so I couldn't resist when I found this at Christmas Tree shop. I purchased two boxes and used to make a cake with cream cream frosting (not from the box). Perfect flavor and moist.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
I absolutely loved this flavor of cupcakes!! The texture of the cake was perfect, and the cream cheese icing was delicious! One of my favorite cupcakes. Just wish they gave you more icing.