Duncan Hines® Perfect Size™ Red Velvet Dream Cake Mix & Cream Cheese Frosting Mix 9.4 oz. Box uploaded by Grace P.Duncan Hines® Perfect Size™ Red Velvet Dream Cake Mix & Cream Cheese Frosting Mix 9.4 oz. Box uploaded by Monica M.Duncan Hines® Perfect Size™ Red Velvet Dream Cake Mix & Cream Cheese Frosting Mix 9.4 oz. Box uploaded by Monica M.

BY DUNCAN HINES

Duncan Hines® Perfect Size™ cakes are just the right size for 2 to 4 people. see more...

Jessica S.
Saraland, AL
I am a huge red velvet cake fan and this did not disappoint. The cake was moist and sweet with that richness you expect with a red velvet cake. The cream cheese icing was perfect. Reasonably priced and easy to find. If your not a red velvet cake fan they have a ton of different flavors to try!
Brittany Z.
Plainfield, IL
These are so convenient!! I hate making a whole cake that hardly ever gets finished and this is perfect size for 4 people! I highly recommend if you like making desserts but hate wasting it when you get bored of a huge cake !
Mary Kathryn P.
Eielson Afb, AK
So amazing! I love how Duncan Hines has started to do this with some of their products. Sometimes, you want cake but it is only you or a few of you and the huge cake from the box is too much! This is perfect for a date night or even a girls night! Highly recommend!
M L.
Columbus, OH
I made this Duncan Hines perfect size red velvet dream cake . I recommend this for a 1 or 2 serving setting. It is rich and comes with the great cream cheese topping.
Alexis D.
Latrobe, PA
These really are the perfect size!! They are meant for 2-4 people, but I could probably eat a whole one myself. I don't like how they have you make the icing yourself, but it's still delicious nonetheless. They very cheap and you can find them at walmart!
Amanda D.
Waterford, CT
SO SO SO SO GOOD!!!! I love this flavor! This product in general is amazing because it's small and so convenient. I love it for when I want to bake something small, but the flavor is what really sold me. It's so moist and the frosting tastes INCREDIBLE!
Elise N.
Milwaukee, WI
This was so easy to make. It comes with its own little baking dish and the cream cheese frosting. Basically all I need to do was mix and pop in the oven - only 1 bowl to clean! It was on sale when I got it so I think it was totally worth the price. It was nice and moist and everyone loved it.
Kathleen T.
Warren, MI
These are the best! I received one as a present from a friend when I was having a rough day and they're really great. You get a pan to bake with, and basically everything to make the ingredients. They taste good too! It's great to throw in a gift basket for a friend.
Gary B.
Palm Bay, FL
My family absolutely LOVES my red velvet cake which I bake once or twice a month. I always use the Duncan Hines Red Velvet cake mix. I get consistently great results and my family all walk around with grins on their faces when they know one is in the oven. The taste, color, moistness and texture of the finished product is consistently great.... Add a little ice cream with a slice and you know heaven is near!!!
Renee S.
Tried this cake because liked the idea of a smaller cake. There
is only 2 of here so a big cake can go to waste. but again like with the chocolate flavor it was the frosting. I could not get to mix well and did not like the taste. If a pouch of ready made frosting was included I would use that. I will still buy but not use the frosting.
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are these just as good as the regular box of cake mix? How many servings do one of these give?
Victoria F.