Duncan Hines® Perfect Size™ Red Velvet Dream Cake Mix & Cream Cheese Frosting Mix 9.4 oz. Box uploaded by Monica M.Duncan Hines® Perfect Size™ Red Velvet Dream Cake Mix & Cream Cheese Frosting Mix 9.4 oz. Box uploaded by Monica M.Duncan Hines® Perfect Size™ Red Velvet Dream Cake Mix & Cream Cheese Frosting Mix 9.4 oz. Box uploaded by Grace P.

BY DUNCAN HINES

Duncan Hines® Perfect Size™ cakes are just the right size for 2 to 4 people. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jessica S.
Saraland, AL
I am a huge red velvet cake fan and this did not disappoint. The cake was moist and sweet with that richness you expect with a red velvet cake. The cream cheese icing was perfect. Reasonably priced and easy to find. If your not a red velvet cake fan they have a ton of different flavors to try!
Hailey T.
Lexington, KY
Love me some red velvet cake. I do recommend this brand if your a red velvet cake fan. But I do find that the cake will sometimes turn out to be dry and in my opinion isn't very good since I like my cake to me moist and flavorful.
Grace P.
Astoria, NY
Saw this at the store and had to try. Surprised by how delicious and easy it was. You do need a hand mixer but that's okay. Cake was moist and the frosting was so good.  Perfect for four or two people with big appetites. I've bought several.
Brittany Z.
Plainfield, IL
These are so convenient!! I hate making a whole cake that hardly ever gets finished and this is perfect size for 4 people! I highly recommend if you like making desserts but hate wasting it when you get bored of a huge cake !
Mary Kathryn P.
Columbus, GA
So amazing! I love how Duncan Hines has started to do this with some of their products. Sometimes, you want cake but it is only you or a few of you and the huge cake from the box is too much! This is perfect for a date night or even a girls night! Highly recommend!
M L.
COLUMBUS, OH
I made this Duncan Hines perfect size red velvet dream cake . I recommend this for a 1 or 2 serving setting. It is rich and comes with the great cream cheese topping.
Alexis D.
Latrobe, PA
These really are the perfect size!! They are meant for 2-4 people, but I could probably eat a whole one myself. I don't like how they have you make the icing yourself, but it's still delicious nonetheless. They very cheap and you can find them at walmart!
Danielle M.
Bristol, CT
Great little cake! Perfect size for a couple who doesn't want a lot of leftovers. Th cake is moist and delicious, just like a full box would be. I do think it's a little on the expensive side compared to a whole cake.
Amanda D.
Waterford, CT
SO SO SO SO GOOD!!!! I love this flavor! This product in general is amazing because it's small and so convenient. I love it for when I want to bake something small, but the flavor is what really sold me. It's so moist and the frosting tastes INCREDIBLE!
Ana T.
Whitehall, PA
I made one of these cakes for my boyfriend since he loves Red Velvet cake and it was great! He loved it and the size of the cake was great for an individual (plus he's a big guy and that was more then enough for him)
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this tasty at all???
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are these just as good as the regular box of cake mix? How many servings do one of these give?