Duncan Hines® Perfect Size™ Lemon Bliss Cake Mix &

Duncan Hines® Perfect Size™ cakes are just the right size for 2 to 4 people.

Is it a strong lemon taste or a light lemon taste?
Start your review of Duncan Hines® Perfect Size™ Lemon Bliss Cake Mix &!
Norcross, GA
I started baking at the age of 7 and this has always been the brand my mom brought. So as an adult it is still the Brand I buy. The cakes are fool proof so there's really no way to mess it up. Everything always comes out so soft and moist. This lemon bliss cake was super easy to make with minimal clean up. I like that it comes with a pan so I have less dishes to wash.
Boulder, CO
These are convenient but not the best. I love the idea, but Duncan Hines is just not as good as the others. The small cakes aren't moist and the pans they come with to bake them in are kinda gross to be honest. The frosting is okay, but I'd rather make my own. They could make this better.
Duncan Hines® Perfect Size™ Lemon Bliss Cake Mix & uploaded by Rhonda R.
Duncan Hines® Perfect Size™ Lemon Bliss Cake Mix & uploaded by Rhonda R.
Sooo..Had a sweet tooth and picked this up at the store, since I had a coupon and all. . Really easy to make, three ingredients to add to the cake mix, they give you the pan, and the frosting. .My advice pay attention to the the writing on the packets, I accidentally mixed the frosting which caused a good laugh in my home, once the cake was in the oven it came out great, I had chocolate frosting on hand, thank goodness. I recommend this if you just need to feed a sweet craving.
I love Duncan Hines and have been using them for years. I went to the grocery store a couple of weeks ago and noticed this new product on the shelf. Super easy to make and tastes pretty good. I didn't give it 5 stars because I didn't like the frosting as much. I think this would be even better if it included a Duncan Hines packet of pre-made frosting. Other than that, the cake itself was pretty tasty.
Knoxville, TN
OK so I really wanted to like these they come in a variety of flavors an only take a couple of ingredients to make so I thought I'd give them a try. I followed all the instructions an the actual cake turned out pretty good a bit on the dry side but the icing was terrible it wasn't at all like it shows on the box an it was very runny an thick. I do not recommend
Groton, CT
I was totally wrong about this and thought it could be microwaved- oops- but other than that it was a good product. It tasted good, though the icing was funny and runny. I wish that they had advertised its just as much work as a regular cake though- I would have just made a traditional cake. great taste!
I tried this product out for the 1st time and i was not very impressed. The times for the cooking actually burnt the edges of the cake and made it dry. Id rather use the full box of cake mix. Though the idea behind this cake is a great idea, i think maybe they need to rethink cooking times.
Owasso, OK
Yum! These Duncan Hines cakes are the perfect size for two people to share! Great for a dinner for two and a little desert after. These are quick and easy to cook in the microwave and surprisingly really tasty for being cooked in the microwave. I highly recommend these.
Washington, DC
This is my favorite flavor from the Duncan Hines Perfect Size products. This product is easy to find and easy to use. They are on sale often at Publix. The small portion is perfect for 1-2 people. I usually make it for my family of four.
Lawrenceville, GA
Love a good lemon cake and this one does not disappoint. Even though I primarily bake from scratch, when I need to make a quick dessert this always comes in handy. The consistency is always the same and the texture is sift yet dense which is great as well.