BY DUNCAN HINES #82 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Duncan Hines® Perfect Size® cakes are just the right size for 2 to 4 people. see more...

Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
This is a cake kit, that even comes with a baking pan (not re-usable). It is affordable, and comes with everything you need to make the cute heart cake pictured on the box. The cake is delicious, and the easy-to-follow instructions make it a breeze for anyone to make it.
Alyssa M.
Selbyville, DE
I bought one of these on clearance last year after Valentine's day and it was SO GOOD. The portion is perfect for 2, the shape is adorable, and I loved the flavor.
Sierra G.
Charlotte, NC
This was so bad. The glaze didn't taste like lemon and was chalky. I ended up peeling the top off and just eating the strawberry cake. I wouldn't get this again.
Nancy B.
Lincolnton, NC
I received this as a gift. I wasn't a huge fan. I was open to the strawberry lemon combo, but the strawberry cake itself taste was very okay I just wasn't a fan of the lemon icing. But if you like this kind of combo you will probably love this. Just wasn't for me.
Janice W.
This was such a great idea - the perfect one layer cake. It's so easy to make (the pan is included in the box). I'm surprised there isn't a pouch of pre-made frosting but the packet is easy to mix. You get a moist, flavorful cake without some much leftover.
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
I find the perfect size mixes to be a bit expensive, but honestly worth it. The flavor is amazing, rich, soft, moist, crumbs that stick to the fork. It's great for times you crave a cake but don't want to waste most of the cake knowing you won't eat it all.
Mariah G.
Fort Worth , TX
These cakes are great for people who are really lazy or are always procrastinating and always waiting until the last minute because literally all that you have to do is mix your ingredients together then pop it in the microwave frost your cake and your literally done
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
I have not exactly tried this box mix . I have tried other Duncan Hines mixes and they are great . However I did see it at the store and was discouraged to purchase it because the pan felt very thin so I did not purchase.
Becky G.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA
This is the perfect size cake for me!! This size works best for me, it totally meets my expectations the cake came out perfect, the flavor was amazing and it was for a decent price within my budget. I will for sure be buying more for myself and for my family.
Maha K.
Clarksville , MD
This cake turned out to be really cute and tasted as great as it looked! It is a really easy but great gift for someone you are trying to make smile! Would definitely suggest people to go out and try it. I will probably be buying this to make this Valentines Day!