Food & SnacksBakeryCakes & Dessert BarsDuncan Hines

Individual “To Go” Cups. Perfect size snack or dessert. Take to work, school, vacations or weekend parties! All you need is water and a microwave. Ready in about 60 seconds! Remove lid and film from cup. Tap cup to level cake mix. Add (3 Tbsp) cold water to the fill line and stir well. Microwave UNCOVERED on HIGH for 1 minute. Cool. Remove from microwave carefully by lifting from the top of the cup. Sprinkle with toppings and enjoy. Try this! Stir toppings into blended cake batter and microwave as directed. CHIPS AHOY CUP: What could be better than a warm, decadent chocolate chip cake topped with Chips Ahoy! Cookies? Getting to eat the whole thing by yourself and having it in your hands in about a minute! HONEY MAID S’MORES CUP: What could be better than a warm, decadent s’mores cake topped with Honey Maid Graham Crackers? OREO COOKIES & CRÈME CUP: What could be better than a warm, decadent cookies & crème cake topped with Oreo Cookies?

Individual “To Go” Cups. Perfect size for snacks or dessert. Take to work, school, vacations!; All you need is water and a microwave. Ready in about 60 seconds! Remove lid and film from cup. Tap cup to level cake mix. Add (3 Tbsp) cold water to the fill line and stir well. Microwave UNCOVERED on HIGH for 1 minute. Cool. Remove from microwave carefully by lifting from the top of the cup. Sprinkle with toppings and enjoy. Try this! Stir toppings into blended cake batter and microwave as directed; CHIPS AHOY CUP - What could be better than a warm, decadent chocolate chip cake topped with Chips Ahoy! Cookies? Getting to eat the whole thing by yourself and having it in your hands in about a minute!; HONEY MAID S’MORES CUP - What could be better than a warm, decadent s’mores cake topped with Honey Maid Graham Crackers?; OREO COOKIES & CRÈME CUP - What could be better than a warm, decadent cookies & crème cake topped with Oreo Cookies?

I would love to try these, where can I buy them?
Start your review of DUNCAN HINES Perfect Size for One, NEW for 2019! Individual Cake Mix Cups VARIETY PACK + FREE Silver Plastic Utensils: 1 Cup each of CHIPS AHOY, HONEY MAID S’MORES, OREO COOKIES & CRÈME.!
Izzy G.
Hurricane, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
DUNCAN HINES Perfect Size for One, NEW for 2019! Individual Cake Mix Cups VARIETY PACK + FREE Silver Plastic Utensils: 1 Cup each of CHIPS AHOY, HONEY MAID S’MORES, OREO COOKIES & CRÈME. uploaded by Izzy G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Beyond yummy!! I let this sit in my pantry for quite some time after buying it, because the idea of ‘microwaveable cake’ seemed too good to be true. Today after craving sweets I decided to give it a try! MAN, SO YUMMY! It took about 30seconds to prepare, only 1 minute to cook, and after cooling for two minutes it was PERFECT! Warm, delicious, sweet cake greeted me! I ate the whole thing in one sitting! A great invention, and a wonderful item to keep in the pantry! I would recommend.
Nadya A.
San Ysidro, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love making cakes that has always been my job and I love it Duncan Hines Whipped Chocolate Frosting I love these frosting when I prepare cupcakes for my son I always have to bring this topping my family and I love these products
Vanessa F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Tried these and didn’t love them! If you don’t microwave the cake perfectly, it gets rubbery. I’m a baker (in my head) & prefer to just bake a full cake rather than make one of these little microwave cakes.
Crystal R.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
These are really good. They take about a minute and a half to cook in the microwave. Some flavors can taste a bit chalky.
Tina H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are perfect, for one person, whether you live alone, or if you just want to give your child a treat. These are moist, and the frosting is creamy. They are great quality for a mix cake.
alisha S.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 8
DUNCAN HINES Perfect Size for One, NEW for 2019! Individual Cake Mix Cups VARIETY PACK + FREE Silver Plastic Utensils: 1 Cup each of CHIPS AHOY, HONEY MAID S’MORES, OREO COOKIES & CRÈME. uploaded by alisha S.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Got the honey maid one to try . When I open it smells good but after microwave it smells wired. It taste ok probably won’t buy it again.
Emma G.
New Braunfels, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These were OK. I prefer the other ones that include frosting. These were dry cups of cake with crumble on top lol and no frosting?!? That’s the worst thing to do to someone.
Lisa S.
Louisville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Sometimes more sugar is not necessarily a good thing. While I loved the individual size and the easy cooking instructions these were just too sweet for me.
Stephanie C.
Oneida, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love these little cake cups! Not only are they quick to eat but they’re delicious! All you need is to add water and microwave for a minute and that’s it! Super convenient!
RileyEva S.
Jupiter, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
i seriously love all of these and lived off of them in college. especially when i was in the dorms. perfect sweet treat when you are craving something hot. clean up is so bad though
Ask a question to the Influenster community...