BY DUNCAN HINES #16 in Cakes & Pies

• Perfect Size for 1 is an individually portioned pouch of cake mix – single-serving portions = no leftovers or waste.
  • Quick and easy – Made in a coffee mug in the microwave in about a minute. Warm, fresh-baked treat whenever you want it
  • 18 varieties with flavors for morning, afternoon or evening indulgences.
  •  Ease of customization – can be made with nearly any liquid (milk, juice, coffee, liquor, etc.) and accepts add-ins (chocolate chips, nuts, fruit, etc.) – fail-proof!
  • No mess – no bowls or pans to clean!

Ingredients: Sugar, Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Dried Whole Eggs, Wheat Starch, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Salt, Natural Flavors, Exhausted Ground Vanilla Beans.

ALLERGY INFORMATION:
CONTAINS WHEAT, EGGS

Corinne B.
West Haven, CT
What a tasty treat! It was so easy to make and tasted amazing! My first time making a packet was after a long day of work. I came home, tore it open, poured it in a cup, added some milk, stirred it up, and it was ready to go. I decided to follow the little "Chef's tip" on the package and add some chocolate chips to the batter. I microwaved it for exactly a minute 10 like instructed. Once I pulled the cup out I stuck a butter knife in it to make sure it was thoroughly cooked, and it was. It was just a really refreshing dessert! So handy and so tasty. I wish I could post the video I took of me scooping into it but unfortunately you can't post videos. It tastes as good as it looks! Very impressed :)
Monica Z.
Augusta, GA
Received my free #influenster's box for Duncan Hines Perfect size dessert and I must say this treat satisfied my sweet tooth.  The single serving was perfect, especially if you're watching your figure.  The only negative is the cake was a little "spongy" but that could have been from not having it in  the microwave the right amount of time.  I have four more packs to get it just right😊 Othe than that the taste was great, I had vanilla bean, and I was a happy girl while eating my sweet treat.
Kyra F.
Fort Collins, CO
You guys have created a monster! These cake mugs are my new favorite thing and I cannot get enough. I was given the Vanilla Bean flavor as my tester and was super excited as I LOVE vanilla bean ice cream (omg how have I not tried ice cream on top....Doing that ASAP!). I was worried at first about the consistency once cooked but it turned out very similar to cake. If I cooked it for the amount given the bottom was still a little uncooked (which I loved but some may not like) so maybe go a few extra seconds. The batter itself (pre-cook) is also freaking delicious and I may or may not have had one whole packet without cooking it. Two thumbs way way up and I have since headed to the grocery story for more flavors!
Tawnya R.
Hemet, CA
Super easy to make! The instructions call for 3 tablespoons of water and that's it! It came out surprisingly moist and had a decent texture for a microwave cake. Duncan Hines should include mini frosting packets to make the single cake servings super decadent and to cross promote their products. I did get mine free from Influenster but I will be buying other flavors! Yum!
Symphony C.
Richland, WA
I was so excited to receive my free Duncan Hines mug cake! I just tried it for the first time and it was so simple to make, it literally takes less than 5 minutes and you only have to add either milk or water. I received the flavor Vanilla Bean, it was super fluffy and so good paired with some fresh strawberries! I definitely loved this and will be purchasing the other flavors. I still have 3 more of the Vanilla Bean to expirement different toppings and flavor combos!
Taryn G.
While the flavor and texture is just average, the biggest pro to this has got to be the fact that it is perfectly portioned, and easy to mix up. I just tried the vanilla bean flavor with milk instead of water and will try the recipe with water instead next time. My only con is the texture, as I wish the cake was a touch moister, but that may be due to using milk instead of water, so I'll need to test it more. Great portion, good flavor, needs work on the texture but the sizing and price is great.
Amanda P.
Southbury, CT
I got this Duncan Hines Perfect for 1 for testing purposes and I will DEFINITELY buy it in the store! The only reason why I gave it 4 stars is because of the portion size, it does not fill up the whole normal size mug, it fills it about half way.. but it's so yummy and sweet I'm not complaining! I will definitely be purchasing this product and recommend it to my family and friends!
Kayla S.
Hightstown, NJ
I totally wish I got the confetti cake, but vanilla bean is just as good! This is my first voxbox and its the most amazing thing. I really hope i get more! You get 4 packets and they literally only take a minute and a half to make. They taste AMAZING too! I have a whole month of cheat day snacks now. You have GOT to buy this! If youre lazy (like me) and love sweets, this is a 10/10 !!
Susan H.
Converse, TX
We intentionally don't own a microwave, and this product is a good reminder of why good foods are worth the wait.  I took these along on a work trip as a snack in the hotel; I have a sweet tooth and I will concede that, for me, any cake is better than no cake...but I'll never find myself craving this.  It was easy, and quick, and it is cake like, but it's not the same and not great.
I received this item in a #contest from Influenste in exchange for a reviewr, but all opinions in the review are my own.
Wayna V.
I received this in the Duncan Hines voxbox for reviews purposes. I want to say this was absolutely delicious, moist and it tasted like real vanilla bean cake. It was quick, easy, not messy and absolutely the perfect portion. I used milk instead of water and added marshmallow icing. Lived it! #HowPerfectIsThat #Contest @Influenster @RealDuncanHines