BY DUNCAN HINES #17 in Cakes & Pies

• Perfect Size for 1 is an individually portioned pouch of cake mix – single-serving portions = no leftovers or waste.
  • Quick and easy – Made in a coffee mug in the microwave in about a minute. Warm, fresh-baked treat whenever you want it
  • 18 varieties with flavors for morning, afternoon or evening indulgences.
  •  Ease of customization – can be made with nearly any liquid (milk, juice, coffee, liquor, etc.) and accepts add-ins (chocolate chips, nuts, fruit, etc.) – fail-proof!
  • No mess – no bowls or pans to clean!

Ingredients: Sugar, Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Dried Whole Eggs, Wheat Starch, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Salt, Natural Flavors, Exhausted Ground Vanilla Beans.

ALLERGY INFORMATION:
CONTAINS WHEAT, EGGS

Corinne B.
West Haven, CT
What a tasty treat! It was so easy to make and tasted amazing! My first time making a packet was after a long day of work. I came home, tore it open, poured it in a cup, added some milk, stirred it up, and it was ready to go. I decided to follow the little "Chef's tip" on the package and add some chocolate chips to the batter. I microwaved it for exactly a minute 10 like instructed. Once I pulled the cup out I stuck a butter knife in it to make sure it was thoroughly cooked, and it was. It was just a really refreshing dessert! So handy and so tasty. I wish I could post the video I took of me scooping into it but unfortunately you can't post videos. It tastes as good as it looks! Very impressed :)
Monica Z.
Augusta, GA
Received my free #influenster's box for Duncan Hines Perfect size dessert and I must say this treat satisfied my sweet tooth.  The single serving was perfect, especially if you're watching your figure.  The only negative is the cake was a little "spongy" but that could have been from not having it in  the microwave the right amount of time.  I have four more packs to get it just right😊 Othe than that the taste was great, I had vanilla bean, and I was a happy girl while eating my sweet treat.
Kyra F.
Northglenn, CO
You guys have created a monster! These cake mugs are my new favorite thing and I cannot get enough. I was given the Vanilla Bean flavor as my tester and was super excited as I LOVE vanilla bean ice cream (omg how have I not tried ice cream on top....Doing that ASAP!). I was worried at first about the consistency once cooked but it turned out very similar to cake. If I cooked it for the amount given the bottom was still a little uncooked (which I loved but some may not like) so maybe go a few extra seconds. The batter itself (pre-cook) is also freaking delicious and I may or may not have had one whole packet without cooking it. Two thumbs way way up and I have since headed to the grocery story for more flavors!
Tawnya R.
Hemet, CA
Super easy to make! The instructions call for 3 tablespoons of water and that's it! It came out surprisingly moist and had a decent texture for a microwave cake. Duncan Hines should include mini frosting packets to make the single cake servings super decadent and to cross promote their products. I did get mine free from Influenster but I will be buying other flavors! Yum!
Amanda P.
Newtown, CT
I got this Duncan Hines Perfect for 1 for testing purposes and I will DEFINITELY buy it in the store! The only reason why I gave it 4 stars is because of the portion size, it does not fill up the whole normal size mug, it fills it about half way.. but it's so yummy and sweet I'm not complaining! I will definitely be purchasing this product and recommend it to my family and friends!
Susan H.
Converse, TX
We intentionally don't own a microwave, and this product is a good reminder of why good foods are worth the wait.  I took these along on a work trip as a snack in the hotel; I have a sweet tooth and I will concede that, for me, any cake is better than no cake...but I'll never find myself craving this.  It was easy, and quick, and it is cake like, but it's not the same and not great.
I received this item in a #contest from Influenste in exchange for a reviewr, but all opinions in the review are my own.
Lindsay N.
Marietta, GA
I received this for free from Influenster, but these are my honest opinions and thoughts.  I will DEFINITELY purchase this!  My kids and I loved these!  They are quick and easy, plus the portion control is key to not going overboard!  It is the best way to get a great cake fix, without having to get the whole cake! DELICIOUS!
Christina F.
Philadelphia , PA
The Duncan Hines perfect size for one cake was a great size and easy to make ! Simply add water to the mix in a tea cup and place it in the microwave for a little over a minute. I believe I may have cooked mine a little too long as I put in for 1:50 so mine turned out a little dry , however the flavors were still good. This voxbox was a delight as it definitely beats making a full cake. A tip on the box says to add chocolate chips or other ingredients into the mix, I'm still experimenting . But over cooked or not you can still taste and see the vanilla beans in this mix.
Karen T.
Doral, FL
Duncan Hines Perfect Size For 1 Vanilla Bean Cake is so fun and so simple!! I would easily throw a scoop of cookies n cream ice cream from #publix. I'm not a baker at all but I wish I had that touch, but now I don't have to take much time, make any mess and still get credit for a yummy dessert. #contest, #HowPerfectIsThat
Wayna V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I received this in the Duncan Hines voxbox for reviews purposes. I want to say this was absolutely delicious, moist and it tasted like real vanilla bean cake. It was quick, easy, not messy and absolutely the perfect portion. I used milk instead of water and added marshmallow icing. Lived it! #HowPerfectIsThat #Contest @Influenster @RealDuncanHines