BY DUNCAN HINES

Haley D.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I've been making mug cakes from scratch for years so I was super excited when I saw these. They're $2.50 a box and come with 4 mixes. I was kinda sad because I thought I picked up the Chocolate Lovers and ended up with German Chocolate, but it was still amazing!! I seriously want to try every flavor... the only downside is that I'm sure the homemade ones I made had fewer calories, so I wish these were "lighter" because they're super convenient. They really are the perfect size though, I don't finish one and then just want more. Very satisfying if you have that sweet tooth.
Holly H.
Lebanon , OR
O.m.g.! If you haven't had these do yourself a favor and quit reading my review right now and go buy one right away then finish reading my post. Trust me, you'll thank me! There's like 8 different flavors to chose from! And if you're anything like me, someone who loves cakes, but hates to make an entire cake just to see half of it thrown away a couple days late cuz no one eats the whole thing, these delicious cakes are your answered prayers! They're cute and small little cakes in a cup! Just add 3 tablespoons of milk or water and toss the cup into the microwave and wait a minute or so and voila you've got yourself a cake! Enjoy!
Brittany O.
Tavares, FL
I could seriously hurt myself with these. It's so quick and easy to prepare when you get a sudden craving or sweet tooth. The flavor isn't up to par with an oven-baked cake, obviously, but they're quite delicious regardless. Some microwave baked goods turn out very spongy, with an odd texture; These come out fluffy and moist with the texture of a real cake.
Many flavors to choose from, so you definitely won't get bored. I prefer the coffee cake/spice cake to the others. My husband and daughter like this one as well as the confetti cake.
Lacy G.
Brooklyn, NY
Funny thing, I just made a chocolate mug cake from scratch 2 days ago. It's my go to recipe. So I'm basing my honest review on the fact that I'm a mug cake aficionado. The only thing that beats my recipe is that this one is super quick, adding only 3T of milk or water. However, the batter texture tastes like it has tiny bits of edible plastic in it, the cake itself is drier (my recipe is fudgier), the taste of the cake is flat, and the aftertaste is just not good. Sorry. I'll take my simpler ingredients and an extra 5 minutes to enjoy my own mug cake.
Len W.
Springfield, MO
The flavor was awful! I didn't taste like German chocolate cake. The texture was firm and not moist, and it put off a burnt odor while it cooked. My family tried multiple flavors and the German chocolate was the only one that smelled while cooking! I give it 2 stars because of the ease and quick way it's cooked, but I'd go with the other flavors and make a real German chocolate cake if you have a craving!
Nancy B.
Saint Louis, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love baking. Duncan Hines cakes are so delicious and decadent. What is great about the Duncan Hines Perfect Size for One is that it is so quick and easy to make. When I have a sweet tooth, I can pop this perfectly portioned cake in the microwave and in only one minute, I can enjoy it! The sweetest part? I don't have to share!
Kaitlin B.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Never tried these but have always seen them at Walmart and have wanted to try them. i have made my own in my coffee mug at home but i'm sure that it wouldn't compare to the store bought ones. i would definitely recommend them if i got to try them in a vox box!
Tony B.
Lisle, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert
These things are awesome. They are super easy to cook as the only take 55 seconds in the microwave. Instead of waiting an hour for a cake you have a perfect serving in a cup for that quick craving! Great price point of $3.99 for 4 servings and the quality of the cake is very good!
Kiran S.
affordable and not pricey ... one of the best desserts ever for home, office or even for traveling ... so many delicious choices ... omg pros and no cons in this product ... MUST HAVE ... try it for your self !
Sara S.
Cleveland, OH
This will satisfy your chocolate addiction. You will be tantalized when you smell this decadent awesomness when it comes out of the microwave. I reccomend a glass of milk on the side. Enjoy
Laura E.
Would love to try. Where do they sell them? I have not seen them anywhere!
Trishelle S.
Can you make a pound cake flavor?
Emma O.
Westwood, NJ
Is this good? Or does it taste funny after being in the microwave
Alexis R.
We're can I get ?And is it woth it?
Islam H.
Gaza
Can I use any cup for it?! Or there is a special cups?!