BY DUNCAN HINES

• Perfect Size for 1 is an individually portioned pouch of cake mix – single-serving portions = no leftovers or waste.
  • Quick and easy – Made in a coffee mug in the microwave in about a minute. Warm, fresh-baked treat whenever you want it
  • 18 varieties with flavors for morning, afternoon or evening indulgences.
  •  Ease of customization – can be made with nearly any liquid (milk, juice, coffee, liquor, etc.) and accepts add-ins (chocolate chips, nuts, fruit, etc.) – fail-proof!

Ingredients: Sugar, Wheat Flour, Chocolate Cookie Crumbs [Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Palm Oil And Soybean Oil, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Yellow Corn Flour, Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Anhydrous Milk Fat, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla), Dextrose, Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Nonfat Dry Milk], Palm And Palm Kernel Oil, Dried Whole Eggs, Wheat Starch, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Salt, Natural Flavors, Whey, Nonfat Dry Milk, Soy Lecithin.

ALLERGY INFORMATION:
CONTAINS WHEAT, EGGS, MILK, SOY

• Is the consistency of the cake in the mug weird ? Like do...3 Answers
  • Omg! Is it good?? It seems like it won't be tasty just ca...3 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor ?3 Answers
Ashley B.
Salisbury, MD
This is super convenient when you want something sweet, but don't want the temptation of having an entire cake sitting around the house. I am an extremely healthy eater, so something like this is perfect for me when I want a little "cheat treat".
Sylvia S.
Anderson, IN
These are amazing when you just need a little treat! My daughter also loves them! The brand quality is great and I’m never disappointed! For me sometimes I need to make two servings but it’s way better than having to make a whole dessert!
ATHENA A.
First off, I just want to say THANK YOU to Influenster for sending me one of my ultimate most favorite flavors - COOKIES n' CREAM! After receiving my Perfect Size for 1 by Duncan Hines, I started to see it more and more in stores as I went shopping.

As I kept seeing these boxes pop up in various locations, I started to wonder if a mug was included... Sadly, it is not. I feel like that would've been a pretty cool marketing tactic, to include a Duncan Hines Perfect Size for 1 mug in every box that had fun quotes like "You're Perfect" or "Just for Me" on the mug with a Duncan Hines watermark. This way customers can reuse their cups over and over again, and create a Duncan Hines mug collection! - maybe forward this idea to them and get me involved Influenster :)

The box comes with 4 Perfect Size for 1 pouches - which is awesome! Four yummy mug cakes just for me... but I will definitely share with friends!

I mixed in 3 tablespoons of water and stirred until the batter was smooth and creamy. Yes, the box calls for you to pop it in the MICROWAVE for 1 minute and 10 seconds - but, I found you can also take the time to place the mug in the oven as well. PERFECT! I placed my first mug cake in the microwave and it literally took the amount of time directed on the box. The cake came out super moist and fluffy!

This literally is the perfect little quick treat - no eggs, butter or extra ingredients required!

Duncan Hines: Let me know when you want to talk about your marketing! :)

Kate L.
Pittsburgh , Pa
This cake is so easy to make, literally put it in the microwave. It tastes yummy, a little sweet though. It doesn’t really turn out to look like the box picture but it’s a quick fix for your sweet tooth!
Charleen T.
Enon, OH
Very easy and simple to make! And the cake was actually very delicious for only using the microwave, I was very shocked with the final product. Will definitely buy on my own in the future.
Latrice M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I really enjoyed the Cookies n Creme Perfect Size for One courtesy of Duncan Hines. The directions were simple, making the treat easy to make. I used 3 tbsp of almond/ coconut milk instead of water. Next time I will use 4 tbsp because it took me longer than the recommended time to mix to smooth and mine came out of the microwave a little dry. White chocolate chips add to the creme flavor, but this would be even tastier with a scoop of your favorite ice cream.

I like that the Perfect Size for One is indeed the perfect size! There are four packages, so you get to enjoy more than once. The fact that it can be mixed in a mug and ready to eat within minutes is an added bonus. My only con is that I found this product so sweet that you loose the Cookies and Creme flavor. Not something I would eat all of the time, but I would definitely recommend it to satisfy a sweet tooth without overdoing it.
Alyssa C.
I received this item complimentary from Influenster - but all opinions are my own (or my brothers, in this case)

So because I am vegan, I couldn't try this product. However, I had help from my brother in writing this review - I even made it for him!!

It was super easy and quick to make. In total, it probably took 2 minutes - both to prep and cook! My brother said the flavor was spot on and it was surprisingly very moist for a microwavable cake. The size was good and he intends on using the other three samples in the next few days.

Great job Duncan Hines, looks like he's going to be buying this product again!
Melece M.
Blacksburg, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I received a box of Duncan Hines Perfect Size for 1 Cookies and Creme for free from Influenster to test and review.

I wanted to like this product. I love the idea of something quick and delicious that you can cook up in a mug; however, this fell flat for me. The texture of the finished dessert was somewhere between a light airy cake, and a thick gooey brownie. I love both of those textures, but not at the same time. I wish that the snack would also fill a standard sized mug, but for me, it didn't. Instead, it raised to the half-way mark.

If you're concerned about calories, this is also not the greatest bang for your buck product. Each sachet is 300 calories which is not high at all! However, I'm all about quantity, and I know there are bigger better desserts available to me for 300 and under.
Dani T.
San Antonio, TX
Super easy to bake... follow directions on the packet and you have yourself a delicious cookies and cream dessert for any time you're in a hurry, and when you are not as well. It is super fluffy and moist and the taste is amazing. All I added was almond milk and then some ice cream, Perfect combination! Thanks to influenster for introducing this awesome and covenient product to me!
Raphaela T.
For starters this really is the perfect size for one, and is literally made within a minute. I receive the cookies and cream flavor and was really excited when I saw that it said it contained no artificial preservatives, no artificial flavors, and real ingredients! It's tough to find qualities like this in a product such as this. After putting it in a mug and mixing it up, I place it in the microwave for one minute and 10 seconds. When I take it out I let it cool off a little bit. The texture is so fluffy and I was very impressed that this wasn't so sweet (it's definitely sweet I mean it's cake, but it doesn't just taste like sugar). I like that it doesnt take long to cool off either. Very tasty and convenient. Would purchase again.
Ornella A.
Is the consistency of the cake in the mug weird ? Like does it have a weird texture ?
Amanda E.
Tampa, FL
What's your favorite flavor ?
Flor S.
Omg! Is it good?? It seems like it won't be tasty just cause it's not home made,.