BY DUNCAN HINES #6 in Cakes & Pies

• Perfect Size for 1 is an individually portioned pouch of cake mix – single-serving portions = no leftovers or waste.
  • Quick and easy – Made in a coffee mug in the microwave in about a minute. Warm, fresh-baked treat whenever you want it
  • 18 varieties with flavors for morning, afternoon or evening indulgences.
  •  Ease of customization – can be made with nearly any liquid (milk, juice, coffee, liquor, etc.) and accepts add-ins (chocolate chips, nuts, fruit, etc.) – fail-proof!

Ingredients: Sugar, Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Dried Whole Eggs, Wheat Starch, Dextrose, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Salt, Natural Flavors, Canola Oil, Cellulose Gum, Colored With (Vegetable Juice, Turmeric, Paprika, Fruit Juice), Modified Cornstarch.

ALLERGY INFORMATION:
CONTAINS WHEAT, EGGS

Cindi H.
Cheraw
Hi! I don't normally write reviews but had to write one about this and ALL the kinds of Perfect Size for 1 cake's. These are absolutely the most WONDERFUL invention EVER!!! I love them all but I eat a blueberry muffin one EVERY morning!!! They are the perfect size, per the name, and delicious too!! I not only eat one every morning but almost every night before bed. They're a great size to eat when taking my medicine twice a day. I went to the grocery store this afternoon and almost had a panic attack on the cake mix isle!!! The place where the Perfect Size for 1 blueberry muffin cake was empty!!! I only had 2 boxes at home and I ALWAYS keep at least 5. Well, to my surprise AND happiness...there they were....on a display on one of the end caps!!! I just wanted to let people know how great these things are. They truly are the best invention since "sliced bread!!" Don't ever stop making them PLEASE!!!!
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the idea of this cake. Super simple to make (just add water) and very quick (a little over a minute in microwave). I found it to be the perfect sized treat for dessert. The only thing missing was the frosting, however I’ll be honest and admit I completely forgot normally people eat cake with frosting until I was half way through the mug. Very moist and flavorful. I’d be very open to trying the other flavors! I received these in my stocking for Christmas so I cannot comment on the price but it’s something I can see myself buying again.
Alexandria P.
Hardinsburg
Me and my husband decided to give these a try, and we were very satisfied with them. They have a very nice taste and texture, and are extremely easy to make. Do they taste as good as a homemade cake? Absolutely not, but I didn’t expect them too. I know that when you buy something of convenience you are going to give a little bit of that home made taste up. But they honestly exceeded my expectations for them and I will definitely be buying them again. I also recommend to anyone looking for a fast and easy snack!
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
This is An amazing amazing product. It’s so quick and easy and it tastes delicious. I have bought maybe five boxes of this and my family and I just love this product so much it’s all we eat for breakfast (the coffee cake one). I would recommend this to anyone!
Sara E.
Love how easy this is, especially if you just want a little sweet treat and you are craving some cake. Only downside is that the cake really sticks to your mug, so make sure after you soak with water before you clean it, to get up all the crust.
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a good treat. It is easy to make. I do add more water than what is called for. This is a good flavor. It's taste good hot. I can't wait to try other flavors.
Madison B.
Clarksville, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This was the perfect size for me. The directions were very easy to follow. My mug wasn’t hard to clean after the cake either! I cannot wait to try other flavors from WalMart. I will definitely be buying this product again.
Stephanie L.
San dIEGO, CA
I received the Duncan Hines Perfect Size for 1 in confetti cake flavor. In terms of preparation you absolutely cannot beat this, and I think this product was probably created for my exact demographic (mothers with no time who are into portion controlled foods.) Mix the cake mix with water, pop it in the microwave and in a little more than a minute it was done. Mine didn't rise exactly as high as I'd hoped but it did smell good. There was no icing in the box so I added a dollop of my own, which I did find necessary because the cake was a little dry. At 270 calories and 30 grams of sugar, it's wedged permanently into "occasional treat" mode and not something I would indulge in nightly, especially after I added the icing to lessen the dryness. Cake was pretty good, not super moist but it did the trick for me, in curing a sweet tooth. Also, I ate it all so that should speak for itself. I would definitely be willing to try other flavors of this product, so when it's available for sale I would explore that. Duncan Hines Perfect Size For 1 Confetti Cake
Sarah F.
Morgantown, WV
This stuff literally tastes like battery acid. I wanted to try it with just the mix and water before microwaving it (because I love cake batter) and it was really acidic and disgusting. Then after microwaving it, it was just really not good. It tasted like an easy bake oven cake from 1995. I would not recommend the confetti cake mug cake, unless you just really like tasting batteries
Rebekah R.
Cleveland
I was so excited to try this and when I got home and it said 4 pouches and opened the box to only find 3 I was disappointed! Has anyone else had this experience? I paid for 4 and only got 3!!!
Afra U.
Ilford
Is his confetti cake nice?
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Are all the flavors available at Walmart or only certain flavors in certain areas?
McKayla K.
I have never seen these. Are they any good? Do they come with frosting? Are they healthy?
Katelynn D.
Verona, PA
holy crap. I didn't even know these existed.!! how good are they.?! I might pick some up today
Arlette V.
Doral, FL
Any recommendations of flavors? Wich one is the best?