BY DUNCAN HINES #5 in Cakes & Pies

• Perfect Size for 1 is an individually portioned pouch of cake mix – single-serving portions = no leftovers or waste.
  • Quick and easy – Made in a coffee mug in the microwave in about a minute. Warm, fresh-baked treat whenever you want it
  • 18 varieties with flavors for morning, afternoon or evening indulgences.
  •  Ease of customization – can be made with nearly any liquid (milk, juice, coffee, liquor, etc.) and accepts add-ins (chocolate chips, nuts, fruit, etc.) – fail-proof!

Ingredients: Sugar, Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Dried Whole Eggs, Wheat Starch, Dextrose, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Salt, Natural Flavors, Canola Oil, Cellulose Gum, Colored With (Vegetable Juice, Turmeric, Paprika, Fruit Juice), Modified Cornstarch.

ALLERGY INFORMATION:
CONTAINS WHEAT, EGGS

Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the idea of this cake. Super simple to make (just add water) and very quick (a little over a minute in microwave). I found it to be the perfect sized treat for dessert. The only thing missing was the frosting, however I’ll be honest and admit I completely forgot normally people eat cake with frosting until I was half way through the mug. Very moist and flavorful. I’d be very open to trying the other flavors! I received these in my stocking for Christmas so I cannot comment on the price but it’s something I can see myself buying again.
Cindi H.
Cheraw
Hi! I don't normally write reviews but had to write one about this and ALL the kinds of Perfect Size for 1 cake's. These are absolutely the most WONDERFUL invention EVER!!! I love them all but I eat a blueberry muffin one EVERY morning!!! They are the perfect size, per the name, and delicious too!! I not only eat one every morning but almost every night before bed. They're a great size to eat when taking my medicine twice a day. I went to the grocery store this afternoon and almost had a panic attack on the cake mix isle!!! The place where the Perfect Size for 1 blueberry muffin cake was empty!!! I only had 2 boxes at home and I ALWAYS keep at least 5. Well, to my surprise AND happiness...there they were....on a display on one of the end caps!!! I just wanted to let people know how great these things are. They truly are the best invention since "sliced bread!!" Don't ever stop making them PLEASE!!!!
Alexandria P.
Hardinsburg , KY
Me and my husband decided to give these a try, and we were very satisfied with them. They have a very nice taste and texture, and are extremely easy to make. Do they taste as good as a homemade cake? Absolutely not, but I didn’t expect them too. I know that when you buy something of convenience you are going to give a little bit of that home made taste up. But they honestly exceeded my expectations for them and I will definitely be buying them again. I also recommend to anyone looking for a fast and easy snack!
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The instructions aren’t correct on the package and tell you that you need way less water than you really do. As a result, I wasted 2 of the 4 packets and made a disgusting, hard, clumpy mess that made the bottom of my mug almost impossible to clean. The concept is so cool and I really want to like it, but it needs to be tweaked
Sara E.
Love how easy this is, especially if you just want a little sweet treat and you are craving some cake. Only downside is that the cake really sticks to your mug, so make sure after you soak with water before you clean it, to get up all the crust.
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is a good treat. It is easy to make. I do add more water than what is called for. This is a good flavor. It's taste good hot. I can't wait to try other flavors.
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
This is An amazing amazing product. It’s so quick and easy and it tastes delicious. I have bought maybe five boxes of this and my family and I just love this product so much it’s all we eat for breakfast (the coffee cake one). I would recommend this to anyone!
Sarah F.
Morgantown, WV
This stuff literally tastes like battery acid. I wanted to try it with just the mix and water before microwaving it (because I love cake batter) and it was really acidic and disgusting. Then after microwaving it, it was just really not good. It tasted like an easy bake oven cake from 1995. I would not recommend the confetti cake mug cake, unless you just really like tasting batteries
Rebekah R.
Cleveland
I was so excited to try this and when I got home and it said 4 pouches and opened the box to only find 3 I was disappointed! Has anyone else had this experience? I paid for 4 and only got 3!!!
Dani M.
Concord, NC
I received the confetti cake, and the best part is that it is super easy to make! I used milk instead of water in the mix, and I added chocolate frosting and chocolate sprinkles. The cake actually tasted better than I thought it would, (just like regular cake), and the texture was good too.
I think this is a good product for someone who likes cake but lives alone or is really watching their calories. To be honest, I doubt I will ever buy it, because I have two teen boys and a boyfriend, so a whole cake goes fast in my house. Also, I don't really like to cook in the microwave.
I will say that I love Duncan Hines products in general and will continue to buy them regularly....just not this particular one due to size.
***For some reason I can't add a photo right now but I will upload one as soon as I can!
Afra U.
Ilford
Is his confetti cake nice?
Arlette V.
Doral, FL
Any recommendations of flavors? Wich one is the best?
McKayla K.
I have never seen these. Are they any good? Do they come with frosting? Are they healthy?
Katelynn D.
Verona, PA
holy crap. I didn't even know these existed.!! how good are they.?! I might pick some up today
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Are all the flavors available at Walmart or only certain flavors in certain areas?