BY DUNCAN HINES #4 in Cakes & Pies

• Perfect Size for 1 is an individually portioned pouch of cake mix – single-serving portions = no leftovers or waste.
  • Quick and easy – Made in a coffee mug in the microwave in about a minute. Warm, fresh-baked treat whenever you want it
  • 18 varieties with flavors for morning, afternoon or evening indulgences.
  •  Ease of customization – can be made with nearly any liquid (milk, juice, coffee, liquor, etc.) and accepts add-ins (chocolate chips, nuts, fruit, etc.) – fail-proof!
  • No mess – no bowls or pans to clean!

Ingredients: Sugar, Wheat Flour, Palm Oil And Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Powder Processed With Alkali, Dried Whole Eggs, Wheat Starch, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Cocoa Powder, Salt, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Whey Powder.

ALLERGY INFORMATION:
CONTAINS WHEAT, EGGS, MILK, SOY

• Sweet lord these look amazing, are they sickly??3 Answers
  • Oh my god where can I get these?????5 Answers
  • Anyone else have a stash of these at their work desk? You...1 Answers
Crystal M.
Markleysburg, Pa
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so good. Perfect size. Good for college kids for the dorm. My daughter loves them
Miranda S.
Baxter, KY
These cakes are easy to make and taste great. I don’t like to make a big cake because nobody in our family likes cakes that much so it just goes to waste. The pros are it’s convenient to make. I would definitely buy another.
Brooke N.
Manhattan, KS
Omg, this is perfect when that sweet tooth strikes!  It was quick, easy, delicious.  GET IN MY BELLY!!!!!
Jacqueline B.
Homestead, FL
After the idea of cake in a mug came about the invention of Perfect Size for 1 was a major plus for people like me who don’t always have the ingredients on hand to make a single serving cake. This is my favorite flavor since I am a huge chocolate fan. The cake bakes in the microwave in less than 2 minutes and the final result is a warm, delicious, moist cake that I can enjoy all by myself! I love to pair it up with French vanilla ice cream to balance out the rich taste.
Charolette G.
Clintwood
Duncan Hines Perfect Size For 1 Cookies & Cream Cake These are a great little go to snack if you want something sweet, and is quick to fix. We've tried the cookies & cream cake when I found it on sale at our local grocery store. Doesn't take long to make and you just add water or milk, and it's really good for a single serving size snack.
Mahiya A.
Sharjah , United Arab Emirates
The best chocolates ever... not very pricey.. a lot of offers available...veeyy yummy ... i relly recommend these
Samantha G.
COLUMBUS, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great for when you have a taste for sweets but don't have the time to bake a whole cake or run to the store just pop in the microwave and there you go
Chaimae B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is the best product ever !!

Hello I love this product so much , I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my instagram page,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiativeIf you agree to my order .
Abbi L.
Austin, IN
These are good. And they are a quick and easy sweet fix. But honestly they have these weird little hard pieces in them. They don't really taste all that good. I'd say you'd be better off getting an actual cake. My fiance really liked them but I didn't. However they were good with ice cream on top.
Shay A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love the taste of this product i will definitely go back to grab a couple more seriously its to die for trust me
Amber M.
Missoula, MT
Is this dry? I have had issues with other mug cake mixes being very dry and almost grainy.
Jodie B.
Patterson, LA
Do they taste good?
Layssa M.
Roma
Does it taste good? Does it come with chocolate chips?