BY DUNCAN HINES #4 in Cakes & Pies

• Perfect Size for 1 is an individually portioned pouch of cake mix – single-serving portions = no leftovers or waste.
  • Quick and easy – Made in a coffee mug in the microwave in about a minute. Warm, fresh-baked treat whenever you want it
  • 18 varieties with flavors for morning, afternoon or evening indulgences.
  •  Ease of customization – can be made with nearly any liquid (milk, juice, coffee, liquor, etc.) and accepts add-ins (chocolate chips, nuts, fruit, etc.) – fail-proof!
  • No mess – no bowls or pans to clean!

Ingredients: Sugar, Wheat Flour, Palm Oil And Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Powder Processed With Alkali, Dried Whole Eggs, Wheat Starch, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Cocoa Powder, Salt, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Whey Powder.

ALLERGY INFORMATION:
CONTAINS WHEAT, EGGS, MILK, SOY

• Sweet lord these look amazing, are they sickly??4 Answers
  • Oh my god where can I get these?????5 Answers
  • Anyone else have a stash of these at their work desk? You...1 Answers
Amber N.
I'm literally a chocoholic when it comes to quick and easy desserts. This is so easy to make! I found it at Walmart for $2.50. It comes with 4 individual pouches but I used 2 so I have to use them sparingly whenever I have a sweet tooth at two AM! I substituted the water for milk and it tasted SOOOO much better than the one with water. Also you can put some hot fudge on top when it's done and it's amazing! Duncan Hines Perfect Size for 1 Chocolate Lover's Cake
Journee H.
Indianapolis, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I BOUGHT this after the rave i heard about it in a vox box. It was $3.00 are mejiers.Duncan Hines Perfect Size For 1 Chocolate lovers this is great for when you want to eat cake but not spend time baking one it is easy to bake and it tastes great I wish that it came with frosting that's what it is missing it is missing frosting Maybe Duncan Hines could improve this bye providing frosting because what's a cake without frosting?

BOTTOM LINE IT NEEDS FROSTING !!!!
Brittany S.
I received this product for free from Influenster and I am in LOVE!  This cake really is perfect for those sweet tooth cravings, where you don't want an entire cake laying around or you may be tempted to eat the whole thing over a period of a few days (or 1, we've all been there...). The texture, and moistness of this cake was right on point.  I did cook it using milk so it would be interesting to see the difference with the using water, coffee, or cola options. The only downfall to this particular flavor was the lack of chocolate chips.  They were very small and very few so I took it upon myself to add some more before I cooked the cake.  Definitely recommend this cake to all chocolate and cake lovers out there!
Melissa M.
Stratford, NJ
This is a fantastic idea for if you're in the mood for cake but either can't or don't want to bake an entire cake. It's extremely simple to make: use a microwave-safe mug, mix the packet of cake mix with a few tablespoons of water, and microwave for about a minute. Your personal cake comes out moist and delicious! There are also different variations on making it (Duncan Hines offers some alternative tips, such as using milk or cola instead of water) that all result in a more delectable, rich flavor. Definitely worth trying if you have a sweet tooth! *I received this product free from Influenster, but all opinions are my own.
Katrina B.
Elizabethton, TN
I absolutely love these perfect size for 1 microwavable cakes. They are the perfect size for quenching that sweet tooth craving without having to make a whole entire cake. Job well done Duncan Hines. They are just as good plain as they are with topping. The chocolate lovers is super yummy but so far the Lemon is my favorite, it brings back memories of Sunday's at grandma's. Duncan Hines Perfect Size for 1 Chocolate Lover's Cake
Blanca L.
Lancaster, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
So first off I received this @RealDuncanHines Perfect Size For 1 Chocolate Lovers Cake from the Darling VoxBox and I have to say it was YUMMY! I'm not a fan of chocolate cake but this was just the right amount of chocolate! Topped it off with cookies & cream ice cream. It is super easy to make and it's perfectly sized just for you OR to share especially with my little one. Some times I just want some chocolate to satisfy my sweet tooth relax on the couch for a little and keep going on with my day. This was just the perfect amount of chocolate for me. 😋🥄🍰 definitely get your hands on it it's super yum
Cira M.
San Pedro , CA
I received a sample of this product as part of the Darling VoxBox. I love the idea of this product--a fresh, warm piece of cake on demand. It was pretty good. I had some ice cream, so I put a little scoop on top and the cold melty ice cream with the warm cake was a really nice combo. The cake itself is definitely not as good as cake from the oven. The texture is different--more springy than baked cake and slightly rubbery, so I subtracted a point for that. But if you're craving cake and you don't want to wait or make a whole cake, this is a good option.

I also subtracted a point because this product is make with genetically modified (GMO) ingredients. I know a lot of cake mixes and snack foods are, but that's something that I personally avoid supporting, so unless they start using non-GMO ingredients I won't buy this product.
annie p.
I absolutely love Delicious Duncan Hines "Perfect Size for 1" and it lives up to it's name .It's Perfect in every way and it just the right size for 1 . It had suggestions that you could add 3 tablespoons of either Milk ,Water or spice it up with Coffee. I love coffee so that's exactly what I added .It was so moist and delicious and it was popping with chocolate flavor that melted in my mouth .So easy to make without the mess and very little cleanup which in my house time is precious .I can't wait to try all the different kinds and I hope Duncan Hines comes up with even more .I highly recommend trying it to all my friends and family as I believe you'll love it as much as I do !
Anne D.
Newport, MI
I received this product for free in the #darlingvoxbox last night and decided to take it with me to work for a snack! The cake was very moist and flavorful, though I did have to add a smidge more water to make sure everything mixed well.

I wish I had read that there were suggestions of things to add to it because I did feel like it was missing something, fruit or frosting on top to break up all the chocolate. It is called Chocolate Lovers Cake though, and it fulfills its name!

I will definitely purchase this product in the future! Duncan Hines Perfect Size for 1 Chocolate Lover's Cake
Kathryn L.
Roanoke, VA
This stuff is amazing!! I was craving chocolate so bad the other night and didn't have anything. Then I remembered I needed to sample this. Wow! This brownie/cake tastes exactly like that. It has the same texture and wonderful taste. I added whipped cream and chocolate syrup and I was in heaven. If you think the cake is too dry then next time just try a bit more or make sure you use a real measuring spoon. Thank you #Influenster for giving me the #DarlingDivaVoxBox to sample #DuncanHines new cake for free! I love @DuncanHines I received a free sample in exchange for my honest review.
Amber M.
Missoula, MT
Is this dry? I have had issues with other mug cake mixes being very dry and almost grainy.
Jodie B.
Patterson, LA
Do they taste good?
Layssa M.
Roma
Does it taste good? Does it come with chocolate chips?