BY DUNCAN HINES #4 in Cakes & Pies

• Perfect Size for 1 is an individually portioned pouch of cake mix – single-serving portions = no leftovers or waste.
  • Quick and easy – Made in a coffee mug in the microwave in about a minute. Warm, fresh-baked treat whenever you want it
  • 18 varieties with flavors for morning, afternoon or evening indulgences.
  •  Ease of customization – can be made with nearly any liquid (milk, juice, coffee, liquor, etc.) and accepts add-ins (chocolate chips, nuts, fruit, etc.) – fail-proof!
  • No mess – no bowls or pans to clean!

Ingredients: Sugar, Wheat Flour, Palm Oil And Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Powder Processed With Alkali, Dried Whole Eggs, Wheat Starch, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Cocoa Powder, Salt, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Whey Powder.

ALLERGY INFORMATION:
CONTAINS WHEAT, EGGS, MILK, SOY

• Sweet lord these look amazing, are they sickly??3 Answers
  • Oh my god where can I get these?????5 Answers
  • Anyone else have a stash of these at their work desk? You...1 Answers
Jessica O.
Brooklyn, NY
OK first off this product seems easy to use at first. When I read the instructions, I fnoticed that there were eggs, soy, and milk. If you have kids with food allergies in your home, this may not be for you. Directions were easy enough: add 3 tablespoons of water to the mix once you've put it in a mug. Use a large mug. Stir until the batter is smooth. I found that I needed more than 3 tablespoons of water. The batter was still lumpy.I put the mix in my microwave for about a minute and a half. Take it out and let cool. Cake was very hot when I first took out of the microwave. I let it cool for a few minutes then dug in. I do not feel that even though the process was easy that this is it really worth the calories. The cake was OK, pretty moist but nothing that I can't do better with a regular cake mix. If you want something fun or as a gimmick in your house or just to keep your kids quiet when they want cake, this may be a good fit for you. I will not be purchasing this product but I don't want to stop anybody who is curious from trying to do so. I can see some people really enjoying this.
Miranda S.
Baxter, KY
These cakes are easy to make and taste great. I don’t like to make a big cake because nobody in our family likes cakes that much so it just goes to waste. The pros are it’s convenient to make. I would definitely buy another.
Ashley B.
Westfield, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Omg, these are amazing for a portion of cakes when youre craving something sweet. It takes a few minutes to make, and it tastes absolutely delicious. I cant wait to try all the flavors.
Hope S.
Jacksonville, NC
I really like these things they are easy to make and a great gift for the holidays this would be a great stocking stuffer I would love to get this for Christmas they are really good and not to expensive
Michele G.
ashville, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I received Duncan Hines Chocolate Lovers for free from Influenster. It was easy to prepare. You can add additional treats like coconut,pomegranate, bananas or peanut butter. You also can make it with water, cola or milk. I chose cola. It is naturally flavored. At first I was freaked out by the consistency, but after you let it sit for two minutes out of the microwave, it sets perfectly. It was nice and moist. Very flavorful. I will definitely but this regularly.
Noelia M.
Kissimmee, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I was pretty excited at first to try this. After I put it in the microwave to cook I was not impressed at all. It was not what I expected. It was hard and tasteless. Maybe I did something wrong...I don’t know!
Jennifer V.
Reading, MA
Duncan Hines got it right with this Perfect for 1 Chocolate Lovers Cake.  My hubby and I have a great recipe for a 1 minute, egg-less chocolate chip cookie in a mug, but it takes time to prep all the ingredients.  So, I love the idea of opening a bag, plopping it in my favorite mug, adding a little milk and eating it 1 minute later.  This was delicious. Hubby and I shared it and I panicked the whole time thinking I wouldn’t get my share.  I mean, I feel like you can’t go wrong with Duncan Hines stuff.

I was totally bummed out by two things though:  (1) Coupon is on a gigantic piece of cardboard.  I felt like I needed to hire a professional body builder to help me cut through the cardboard, so not very convenient; and (2) Stop and Shop didn’t carry the product.  So, I’m going to have to hunt the neighborhood grocery stores if I’m going to purchase it. Wah!
Amber L.
Duncan Hines Perfect Size for 1 Chocolate Lover's Cake I Love that everyone in my family can customise their own cake! Some days half the family is feeling chocolate, and some days everyone is wanting something completely different. This product eliminates the hassle that comes with picky kids!! You pick your flavor, grab a mug, empty the contents, add 3 tablespoons of water (or milk) I used milk and the cake was super fluffy, moist, and rich in flavor. Mix it up and toss it on the microwave for just over a min. Couldn't be any easier than that!! Thank you Duncan Hines and Influenster for allowing me to try this incredible product for free! Desserts at home are now a piece of cake!
Carrie B.
These Duncan Hines personal size cakes are perfect proportion! I received one free in my #DarlingVoxBox and it was so simple to make. You just put the packet of cake mix directly into the mug and add either 3 tablespoons of milk or water. I opted to use milk. You mix it until the batter is smooth and put the mug into the microwave for 1 minute and 10 seconds (times vary depending on microwave wattage) then carefully remove by the handle. It gets very hot!!! Let cool for 2 minutes and enjoy! I received the chocolate lover's cake which was a chocolate cake with chocolate chips in it. The initial taste was very good. I was actually very surprised. After trying a few short mug cake recipes from a social website, that I did not like, I didn't expect to like it as well as I did. I give Duncan Hines a thumbs up on this product! It was just the right size and tasted good. How Perfect Is That??!!
Grace D.
Woodbridge, NJ
I absolutely love Duncan Hines Perfect Size for 1 Chocolate Lover's cake. Okay, I have to be honest here. I didn't have whipped cream so I was looking for something to put on top of the cake. I saw some sour cream in my refrigerator and I thought " maybe I can use that, just for picture purposes because it looks like whipped cream." So, I put the sour cream on top, added some chocolate-covered raisins and much to my surprise it was absolutely delicious!! The sour cream was the perfect complement to the sweet chocolate cake. I think it's one of the best combinations I've ever had. As you can see, the kids loved it too 😅 I received this product free from influenster for testing purposes. #Contest #DarlingVoxBox #HowPerfectIsThat @DuncanHines @Influenster
Amber M.
Missoula, MT
Is this dry? I have had issues with other mug cake mixes being very dry and almost grainy.
Jodie B.
Patterson, LA
Do they taste good?
Layssa M.
Roma
Does it taste good? Does it come with chocolate chips?