BY DUNCAN HINES #3 in Cakes & Pies

• Perfect Size for 1 is an individually portioned pouch of cake mix – single-serving portions = no leftovers or waste.
  • Quick and easy – Made in a coffee mug in the microwave in about a minute. Warm, fresh-baked treat whenever you want it
  • 18 varieties with flavors for morning, afternoon or evening indulgences.
  •  Ease of customization – can be made with nearly any liquid (milk, juice, coffee, liquor, etc.) and accepts add-ins (chocolate chips, nuts, fruit, etc.) – fail-proof!
  • No mess – no bowls or pans to clean!

Ingredients: Sugar, Wheat Flour, Palm Oil And Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Powder Processed With Alkali, Dried Whole Eggs, Wheat Starch, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Cocoa Powder, Salt, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Whey Powder.

ALLERGY INFORMATION:
CONTAINS WHEAT, EGGS, MILK, SOY

Noelia M.
Kissimmee , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I was pretty excited at first to try this. After I put it in the microwave to cook I was not impressed at all. It was not what I expected. It was hard and tasteless. Maybe I did something wrong...I don’t know!
Jennifer V.
Reading, MA
Duncan Hines got it right with this Perfect for 1 Chocolate Lovers Cake.  My hubby and I have a great recipe for a 1 minute, egg-less chocolate chip cookie in a mug, but it takes time to prep all the ingredients.  So, I love the idea of opening a bag, plopping it in my favorite mug, adding a little milk and eating it 1 minute later.  This was delicious. Hubby and I shared it and I panicked the whole time thinking I wouldn’t get my share.  I mean, I feel like you can’t go wrong with Duncan Hines stuff.

I was totally bummed out by two things though:  (1) Coupon is on a gigantic piece of cardboard.  I felt like I needed to hire a professional body builder to help me cut through the cardboard, so not very convenient; and (2) Stop and Shop didn’t carry the product.  So, I’m going to have to hunt the neighborhood grocery stores if I’m going to purchase it. Wah!
Carrie B.
Frankton, IN
These Duncan Hines personal size cakes are perfect proportion! I received one free in my #DarlingVoxBox and it was so simple to make. You just put the packet of cake mix directly into the mug and add either 3 tablespoons of milk or water. I opted to use milk. You mix it until the batter is smooth and put the mug into the microwave for 1 minute and 10 seconds (times vary depending on microwave wattage) then carefully remove by the handle. It gets very hot!!! Let cool for 2 minutes and enjoy! I received the chocolate lover's cake which was a chocolate cake with chocolate chips in it. The initial taste was very good. I was actually very surprised. After trying a few short mug cake recipes from a social website, that I did not like, I didn't expect to like it as well as I did. I give Duncan Hines a thumbs up on this product! It was just the right size and tasted good. How Perfect Is That??!!
Lisa M.
Clearfield, PA
Duncan Hines Perfect Size for 1 Chocolate Lover's Cake is so easy to make. It’s perfect for one person and tastes delicious, I will always buy these they are so affordable.
Nikki  N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I’m sad to say I’ve tired most of these.A tip is to add two additional tablespoons of water to make lighter and fluffier along with a teaspoon of Hershey’s syrup
Deidra R.
N Las Vegas, NV
I waited till nap time to try this out! I mean it was either that, or enjoy it in the closet! I know I'm not the only mommy who does this! 😆 It was seriously the best!! When I poured the mix in and added the water, it honestly looked like it would only fill about a 1/3 of the mug after cooking. A little water and I mixed in maraschino cherries into the batter and added diced cheesecake chunks on top (after)!! A minute later, it was cooked to perfection! It was light, fluffy and didn't get hard like one would imagine a microwave cake to get. It retained a level of moisture, and was a great portion too! #imnotsharing #desserforONE #iheartnaptime #afternooncravingsolved #perfectsizefor1 *I received these products for free for review, but opinions are my own.

@Influenster
@DuncanHines
#HowPerfectIsThat
#contest
#DarlingVoxBo
Caraline C.
Roy, UT
I really didn't think it was going to be as simple as it was. 3 tbsp of water and 1 minute in the microwave. That's it??!! And if it's that simple can it really be that good? After cooking it I wasn't so sure. It really didn't smell that good coming out of the microwave. But I put some whipped cream on top along with some fresh raspberries and went for it. Oh my goodness! It was good! So good. This is definitely going to be my go-to treat. It keeps my portions under control and I only have to wash a coffee mug and a spoon when I'm done. Yessss!!!! I had the chocolate lover's cake and it was perfect. Now I'm curious what it's like when you make it with milk....
Jessica M.
Lake Linden, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Duncan Hines Perfect for 1 mug cake is amazing! I have a super sweet tooth and my husband can't stand sweets so we normally end up throwing things out because they go bad before finished. Not this!
I am able to sneak into the kitchen before a movie and make myself a perfect chocolate treat. It is quick to make and doesn't leave you with a mess to clean up. It also leaves you the perfect amount of space to add your favorite topping.
I will be purchasing these again and can't wait to try the other flavors!
Heather S.
Arnold, MO
Being the sweet lover that I am I couldn't have been more excited when I received the new DuncanHines "Perfect Size for One" in my Influenster Voxbox! I am a mom of three small kids and I try to implement healthy eating so when I get that sweet tooth I don't like making big desserts because my little ones will be tempted to eat it all! Perfect size for 1 is a individually packaged cake/bread mix that you can easily cook in under 2 minutes in your microwave with just one or 2 additional ingredients! I was sent the chocolate lovers cake and it was simply decadent! The cake was moist and the flavor was rich. There are ideas for add in ingredients on the package. I opted for a dusting of powder sugar on top and it was perfect! Definitely can't wait to purchase these in other flavors!
*This item was sent to me by Influenster for free in exchange from my honest review. Duncan Hines Perfect Size for 1 Chocolate Lover's Cake
Tina M.
Polson, MT
Mug cakes! Ready in minutes easy clean up yes! The package looks amazing and you hope for cake or brownies that sort of are like the ones you bake. What you get is a almost sponge consistency thing that does not look appetizing at all. That said you can make these taste pretty good you just have to put in a bit more work. First add water then add 1/4 cup chocolate chips Mini ones might be best. Or make then add 1 cup chocolate or vanilla pudding and drizzle with Hershey's syrup . Or you can add strawberries or raspberries and reddy whip. I obviously spent a lot of time on this lol but I love a great dessert and I want it easy and fast some days and for 3-4 extra minutes you can take these from meh to yumm.
Amber M.
Missoula, MT
Is this dry? I have had issues with other mug cake mixes being very dry and almost grainy.
Jodie B.
Jodie B.
Is this worth trying?
Layssa M.
Roma
Does it taste good? Does it come with chocolate chips?