BY DUNCAN HINES #3 in Cakes & Pies

• Perfect Size for 1 is an individually portioned pouch of cake mix – single-serving portions = no leftovers or waste.
  • Quick and easy – Made in a coffee mug in the microwave in about a minute. Warm, fresh-baked treat whenever you want it
  • 18 varieties with flavors for morning, afternoon or evening indulgences.
  •  Ease of customization – can be made with nearly any liquid (milk, juice, coffee, liquor, etc.) and accepts add-ins (chocolate chips, nuts, fruit, etc.) – fail-proof!
  • No mess – no bowls or pans to clean!

Ingredients: Sugar, Wheat Flour, Palm Oil And Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Powder Processed With Alkali, Dried Whole Eggs, Wheat Starch, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Cocoa Powder, Salt, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Whey Powder.

ALLERGY INFORMATION:
CONTAINS WHEAT, EGGS, MILK, SOY

Grace S.
Old Saybrook
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These changed the game in college! It's so hard to bake on a Campus kitchen and when you're craving a sweet treat these are life changing! They taste so good and they're so easy to make! I still buy them
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Brownie is by far the best flavor. Tastes like and has the texture of a molten chocolate cake. It needs whipped cream on top to balance out the rich chocolate flavor. Delicious! Vanilla bean is my least favorite flavor.
Arnisha W.
Winder, GA
This really hits home to my sweet tooth and I love that I can make it in a cup. It’s individualize just for me. And the flavor is so sweet and so yummy I would definitely buy it again.
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This things are such a good idea. You just mix the single serve packet with water, pop it in the microwave under a minute and it's done. A little mini cake snack. They are really good.
Junior H.
Tampa
I don't know if Duncan Hines is aware how much they contribute to the Freshman 50 for college students but let me tell you this is the staple of most dorms.
Perfect size for one is not only a smack it has become a quick breakfast, late dinner and often lunch as well.  My roommates and I buy this stuff by the dozens.  We love it!!!
Emily B.
Sartell
I LOVE THESE! So fun and convenient! Great for a quick and easy snack. Love using these in my dorm room! Many different flavor options, but chocolate is of course my go to! Perfect for a chocolate fix
Belle C.
Baton Rouge, LA
I received these as a gift and could not be happier with how easy and quick and delicious they were. Mind came from Walmart at a very affordable price, and the only bad thing I know about this is that they are dry! If you have a little icing in your refrigerator then you can have a Field day with these things!
Nicole B.
Pine Bush, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Delicious and very easy to make. You just add some water, stir, and microwave and it's ready to eat. My one gripe with it is that the measurements are off on the instructions. I always have to add extra water than it tells me to or I can't stir it cuz it's so dry still. Otherwise it's a great treat!
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
I bought these by accident and since I have bought them ten more times I’m not even joking. They even have breakfast ones such as coffee cake and lemon cake and others. This is legit amazing. It’s so quick and easy and when it comes out of the microwave it’s freaking DELICIOUS. If you don’t have this you’re missing out
Joanna J.
Galivants Ferry, SC
This is very easy to make and it actually taste really good. If you like sweets but don't want to take the time to cook you should try this kind. It's really fast and easy even your kids could cook them. The price is really good to go to the store and get it.you will not be disappointed.
Amber M.
Missoula, MT
Is this dry? I have had issues with other mug cake mixes being very dry and almost grainy.
Jodie B.
Alamo, CA
Where can I buy these?
Layssa M.
Roma
Does it taste good? Does it come with chocolate chips?