BY DUNCAN HINES #3 in Cakes & Pies

• Perfect Size for 1 is an individually portioned pouch of cake mix – single-serving portions = no leftovers or waste.
  • Quick and easy – Made in a coffee mug in the microwave in about a minute. Warm, fresh-baked treat whenever you want it
  • 18 varieties with flavors for morning, afternoon or evening indulgences.
  •  Ease of customization – can be made with nearly any liquid (milk, juice, coffee, liquor, etc.) and accepts add-ins (chocolate chips, nuts, fruit, etc.) – fail-proof!
  • No mess – no bowls or pans to clean!

Ingredients: Sugar, Wheat Flour, Palm Oil And Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Powder Processed With Alkali, Dried Whole Eggs, Wheat Starch, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Cocoa Powder, Salt, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Whey Powder.

ALLERGY INFORMATION:
CONTAINS WHEAT, EGGS, MILK, SOY

Angela B.
Holy, sweet mother of chocolate these things are amazing! So quick and easy and just the right amount to fill a sweet tooth without walking around guilty all day. I know it says "Perfect for 1" but my little one always insists that I share, and he thinks they are yummy too. We can't wait to try some of the other flavors.

Susanne B.
Moist, chocolatey, flavorful. Duncan Hines Perfect Size for 1, is the perfect size for 1 when you want cake, but don't to bake a whole cake. Just add water, stir and microwave. Once cooled, I topped it with a dusting of confectioners sugar and chocolate syrup. So glad I had the opportunity to test and review Duncan Hines Perfect Size for 1, for free. I tested the Chocolate Lovers flavor. There are four flavors, including Confetti Cake, Strawberry Shortcake and Blueberry Muffin. And each package has four packets to make four mug cakes.
Emme C.
Kennebunkport, ME
This easy little mug cake mix was so simple and hit the spot! We baked instead of microwaved, so it wasn't super quick but it was so good we had to share 4 ways! I used vanilla soymilk instead of water, and the mix has fun little chocolate chips that add to the flavor. Wish this was organic and they made a vegan version! Good for kids or when you want a tasty cake Right Now!
Linda B.
Nunn, CO
This is such a fun easy way to have just a bit of cake and not over do it. Not to leave my coffee out of anything I had to use it instead of the suggested water. Just over a minute in my microwave and it was good to go. The product is well priced and easy to use. There are many ways you could switch it up and have different flavors, it says to use water but I think in addition to coffee you could use any type of liquid you could think of. A strawberry sauce might be wonderful for different layers of flavor.  :)
MICHELLE S.
Staten ISLAND, NY
🍫🍵🍰I received the Duncan Hines Perfect Size for 1 in Chocolate Lover's Cake in my Darling Voxbox from Influenster for free in exchange for my honest review. I mixed mine with milk and it came out so fluffy and had so much chocolate in it. I topped it off with whipped cream and strawberries. And I was in heaven. I give this cake a 5 out of 5 ☆☆☆☆☆ And I want to try all the flavors now. I recommend this cake to everyone especially if you love chocolate!!!! Duncan Hines Perfect Size for 1 Chocolate Lover's Cake
Amber G.
New Hudson, MI
Super simple and quick to make and it completely hits the spot when I'm craving chocolate or cake, or both. I worried it wouldn't be good without frosting, but it is good by itself and of course you can always add ice cream. It's definitely a lot easier than making a mug cake from scratch, and keeps me from making a full cake and probably wasting half of it. Or worse, eating the whole thing! I ended up buying the brownie ones, too. Those are also yummy. It is a little high in calories but like I said, still better than eating a whole cake over the span of week just so you don't waste it!
Danielle I.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I love how quick and easy these are to make. And when you add ice cream to the top, the mug and cake is still warm so the ice cream starts to melt. Heavenly! I think the best part is that there's no waste. If I were to make a cake, there's a 90% chance some of it would get tossed out eventually because we wouldn't eat it all. With the Perfect for 1 desserts, I can satisfy my sweet tooth whenever I want without having waste, which I hate. Oh, and they taste amazing! I've actually tried 3 different flavors, including this Chocolate Lovers and every one of the flavors have been great!
Jana S.
Largo, FL
This is my new favorite dessert! It cooks up light and fluffy in just over a minute. I added a scoop of ice cream and some sprinkles and it was a birthday party in a cup! It tastes better than a traditional cake mix because it's moist and fluffy, with melted chocolate chips to add more chocolate flavor. I was so surprised at how good it was. And for those on the Weight Watchers plan, it's only 11 points! Amazing! Duncan Hines Perfect Size for 1 Chocolate Lover's Cake is officially on my grocery list.
Cecilia F.
The first thing I saw about a product are the ingredients, In this
Duncan cake are so good ones. After that the directions are very easy, even my 8
years old son, can do it of course with my supervision, just you will need: Mug, Cake Mix Pouch, 3 Tbsp water. Just add water or mil and 1 min in the microwave.

Instead of water I use Milk and the result was
amazing, a excellent chocolate cake, My husband, my son and I love it soooo
much. I recommended all my family and already bought it.
Ashley H.
Janesville, WI
When I get those late night sweet cravings, it's usually chocolate that I crave. I usually end up baking a cake, or chocolate muffins...until I got to try these Duncan Hines perfect size for 1 cake in a mug. They are the perfect size for that late night snack, also without feeling guilty because it's not a full cake. The best part is you don't even have to add frosting, because it has little chips of chocolate in the mix that melts. Got to try it free for my honest review @influenster #gotitfree
Amber M.
Missoula, MT
Is this dry? I have had issues with other mug cake mixes being very dry and almost grainy.
Jodie B.
Alamo, CA
Where can I buy these?
Layssa M.
Roma
Does it taste good? Does it come with chocolate chips?