BY DUNCAN HINES #3 in Cakes & Pies

• Perfect Size for 1 is an individually portioned pouch of cake mix – single-serving portions = no leftovers or waste.
  • Quick and easy – Made in a coffee mug in the microwave in about a minute. Warm, fresh-baked treat whenever you want it
  • 18 varieties with flavors for morning, afternoon or evening indulgences.
  •  Ease of customization – can be made with nearly any liquid (milk, juice, coffee, liquor, etc.) and accepts add-ins (chocolate chips, nuts, fruit, etc.) – fail-proof!
  • No mess – no bowls or pans to clean!

Ingredients: Sugar, Wheat Flour, Palm Oil And Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Powder Processed With Alkali, Dried Whole Eggs, Wheat Starch, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Cocoa Powder, Salt, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Whey Powder.

ALLERGY INFORMATION:
CONTAINS WHEAT, EGGS, MILK, SOY

Pamela K.
westpoint, TN
Bought these on a whim and was not disappointed at all. These little things are delicious. super soft moist cake and it pairs perfect with a scoop of vanilla yogurt. I love that I can indulge guilt free and its ready in under 2 mins. It is a little hard to clean out of the mug when all done but just have a good scouring pad handy!!
ellie l.
Sartell
These aren't bad at all but if you are a student like me and you can't afford something as expensive as this, buy a regular box of cake mix and put some in a mug and add water until it is the same consistency as when you make this. Then just microwave until you see its done. It's so much cheaper and it tastes exactly the same.
Abbi c.
Austin, IN
These are good. And they are a quick and easy sweet fix. But honestly they have these weird little hard pieces in them. They don't really taste all that good. I'd say you'd be better off getting an actual cake. My fiance really liked them but I didn't. However they were good with ice cream on top.
Jacqueline B.
Homestead, FL
After the idea of cake in a mug came about the invention of Perfect Size for 1 was a major plus for people like me who don’t always have the ingredients on hand to make a single serving cake. This is my favorite flavor since I am a huge chocolate fan. The cake bakes in the microwave in less than 2 minutes and the final result is a warm, delicious, moist cake that I can enjoy all by myself! I love to pair it up with French vanilla ice cream to balance out the rich taste.
Jessica G.
White Plains
These are the perfect little desserts for when you feel up to baking something for yourself and there are a bunch of awesome flavors to choose from. The directions on the box are easy to follow, and the end result is amazing!! If these were healthy, I could easily eat two of these per week! Highly recommend trying one (: Duncan Hines Perfect Size for 1 Chocolate Lover's CakeDuncan Hines Perfect Size for 1 S'mores CakeDuncan Hines Perfect Size For 1 Brownie MixDuncan Hines Perfect Size For 1 Confetti CakeDuncan Hines Perfect Size For 1 Caramel Cake
Mikala M.
Nacogdoches, TX
Not as much as I expected, but wow packed full of flavor. I loved how you only need basic ingredients to make something so tasty. Very sugary but pairs well with a big, cold glass of milk. Makes me sad that it was sooo much sugar and so little in my mug.
Christy W.
Honestly these are DELICIOUS...like normally I wouldn't want a store bought powered dessert you make in the microwave, but as a poor college kid these are amazing! Throw some ice cream on top and you have the best cheap dessert ever!
JJ E.
This Duncan Hines chocolate lovers cake was a product in my Darling vox box. It was super easy to make and no mess at all. On the cake mix package the directions give you alternative suggestions on what liquid ingredient you can use to mix your cake batter. The chocolate lovers suggested water, milk, & last but not least cola! Yes there is excitement there about the cola as a mixing ingredient. I had never heard of cola being a ingredient before in making cake batter so I thought it was very unique & out of the box thinking on Duncan Hines end. I genuinely loved they put a fun not your average ingredient as a suggestion. Great work on that one Duncan Hines! I ended up going with water for my mixture. (I know boring.) I mixed up my ingredients into a coffee cup as suggested and then put the coffee mug into the microwave for recommended time. ( One minute ten secs.) I pulled the mug out of microwave and bam there was a little cake ready for one to enjoy. As it was cooling I was getting some toppings ready. I originally wanted whip cream & strawberries on top but I was out of straw berries. So I used whip cream and broke off pieces of chocolate from a plain chocolate bar. When it was done cooling I added my toppings grabbed a cup of silk and started eating the cake. The cake it's self was ok. To me it seemed to be a spongey consistency and kind of bland tasting unless it was a bite with the tiny little bitty chocolate chips then it had a little more taste. The chocolate chips were absolutely delicious. They melt like butter as soon as they hit your tongue. The chocolate chips was my favorite taste and texture rather then the sponge cake it's self. I absolutely loved how they suggested a few other liquids to mix the batter especially the cola. I should have mixed my cake with the cola..
These are just my own personal thoughts please don't let anything from this review not try the product yourself. We are all wired differently.
Thanks for reading my review. Best wishes to all.
Haven P.
Cottage Grove, WI
Chocolate lovers listen up because this is the best, guilt free cake! It is so simple to make, pour the powder into a cup and mix with milk (for the best result.) Also to make it just a little more chocolatey I added a scoop of chocolate ice cream and it was amazing! Love these because there's just enough for me in the cup and then I'm not tempted by the whole cake that's still sitting on the counter. Perfect if you're trying to work on portion size!
Victoria S.
Shelby
Want to have a piece of cake, but don't want to go through the trouble of baking an actual cake and waiting on it to cool & the icing mess? This is the perfect solution and works great for college students or busy mothers.
Trishelle S.
Many people love to mix this product​ with another ingredient, ( sprinkles,etc.) Mine is chopped nuts. What's your favorite mix?
gailyed mosqueda V.
Doral, FL
Se ve delicioso. Es bueno? Tiene buen sabor? Que tal es la textura?
Valeria L.
Calle 116 # 22-61
Is good the products?
Richelle R.
I'm pretty sure I need to try this. Is it easy to make? *update* I did try these and I love them!!!!!
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Looks delicious. Have you tried them? What did you think?