Amber M.
Missoula, MT

Is this dry? I have had issues with other mug cake mixes being very dry and almost grainy.

Leah G.
Leah G.
Tipp City, OH
8 months, 2 weeks ago
I've had this several times and it's never been dry
Erlene A.
Erlene A.
Murrieta, CA
10 months, 1 week ago
I'm shocked at how many people liked this. I substituted coffee as per the package suggestion for the chocolate mug cake and it was dry and crumbly with hardly any sweetness. It was so dry that I had to add homemade whipped cream to hold the crumbly cake together. You can make much better mug cakes from scratch.
Becky b.
Becky b.
Oswego, NY
11 months ago
Nope! I did microwave mine a bit less than the recommended time. I suggest anywhere from 45-55 seconds! :)
Tami L.
Tami L.
11 months, 3 weeks ago
It was moist. I had that fear as well, but it was yummy!!
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
Sarasota , FL
1 year ago
No I thought it was really moist!
Alyssa M.
Roxanne K.
Roxanne K.
Circleville
1 year ago
Nope! Mine was perfect! Not to wet but not dry either!