GroceryPantryDuncan Hines
Duncan Hines Perfect Size for 1 Chocolate Lover's Cake Mix

Duncan Hines® Perfect Size for 1 Chocolate Lover's Cake Mix

At Duncan Hines we believe you have the freedom to express yourself with food!

why does the middle of the “cake” never cook properly?
What’s the best brand to make microwave cake?
Does this taste like it does if you were to bake it in the oven?
Start your review of Duncan Hines® Perfect Size for 1 Chocolate Lover's Cake Mix!
julianna G.
Schenectady , NY
Duncan Hines® Perfect Size for 1 Chocolate Lover's Cake Mix uploaded by julianna G.
i liked this! it was a good mix of spongy and squishy. i also liked how quick and easy it was to make. and the easiest clean up ever. such a good taste and an awesome lazy dessert. love it! sending love babes <333
Lacee L.
Baton Rouge, LA
Duncan Hines® Perfect Size for 1 Chocolate Lover's Cake Mix uploaded by Lacee L.
I received the carrot cake flavor of these FABULOUS cakes for one from Influenster. I saw these CHOCOLATE LOVERS cakes at walmart and had to try because these are absolutely delicious and very convenient. I love this flavor and im trying more.
Heather B.
Billerica, MA
These little single cakes are amazing! They have that freshly baked taste too. I can't wait to have more!! So delicious
Jenn H.
Purchased at: Target
These little individual microwave cakes for one are a great concept- maybe a good purchase for someone that lives alone. However... Price wise, you can buy and make a whole cake for cheaper than this package. I will not purchase again- it isn't worth the price
Nery R.
Delicious , add hersheys cocoa powder to make it like a gooey lava cake and put it for 50 something sec . Its so worth it!
Amberlyn  T.
Saltville, VA
Duncan Hines® Perfect Size for 1 Chocolate Lover's Cake Mix uploaded by Amberlyn  T.
Great product love them so great for one person or kids or just date night so yummy . Highly reccommended
Virginia T.
Kuna, ID
I received this product complimentary to test and review. I had a chocolate craving and this was perfect and fulfilled that. Too bad the kids already went to sleep, I totally would have shared it with them. Maybe next time, and we will add some additional flavors, play with it. Fruit, nuts? Who knows. Off to buy some more. :)
Kelly W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Duncan Hines® Perfect Size for 1 Chocolate Lover's Cake Mix uploaded by Kelly W.
This was delicious. The cake was warm and moist - it was a great snack while at work. If I had been at home I would have added some sort of topping. The free sample pack was just the right size for 1.
It took less than 2 minutes from start to finish. I would definitely recommend this.
Wendy B.
manvel, TX
I guess I'm picky as I prefer homemade chocolate cakes from cocoa powder. This mix tasted super fake, like a packaged snack cake. Is chocolate sponge cake a thing because that's what the texture was. Yuck. My toddler liked it but he also eats dog kibble so no accounting for taste. I would never buy this.
April S.
Spencer, IA
Duncan Hines® Perfect Size for 1 Chocolate Lover's Cake Mix uploaded by April S.
Duncan Hines® Perfect Size for 1 Chocolate Lover's Cake Mix The mug cake was the perfect size and very delicious! I would try these again!

250 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nino Z.
Wilmington, DE
Billie Jo K.
P.O. Box 41
il y a 2 ans
Duncan Hines® Perfect Size for 1 Chocolate Lover's Cake Mix ? How do these taste? And are the filling or not really? I have been thinking about getting them but I'm not too sure
Yasmin F. il y a 2 ans
Theyre pretty good for such an easy way to make a cake quickly. I’d say they are pretty filling and you could adjust them by adding more chocolate chips of your own and such. I’ve been wanting to try them with ice cream but I haven’t gotten the chance. I recommend them though.