BY DUNCAN HINES #4 in Cakes & Pies

• Perfect Size for 1 is an individually portioned pouch of cake mix – single-serving portions = no leftovers or waste.
  • Quick and easy – Made in a coffee mug in the microwave in about a minute. Warm, fresh-baked treat whenever you want it
  • 18 varieties with flavors for morning, afternoon or evening indulgences.
  •  Ease of customization – can be made with nearly any liquid (milk, juice, coffee, liquor, etc.) and accepts add-ins (chocolate chips, nuts, fruit, etc.) – fail-proof!
  • No mess – no bowls or pans to clean!

Ingredients: Sugar, Wheat Flour, Palm Oil And Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Powder Processed With Alkali, Dried Whole Eggs, Wheat Starch, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Cocoa Powder, Salt, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Whey Powder.

ALLERGY INFORMATION:
CONTAINS WHEAT, EGGS, MILK, SOY

• Sweet lord these look amazing, are they sickly??4 Answers
  • Oh my god where can I get these?????5 Answers
  • Anyone else have a stash of these at their work desk? You...1 Answers
Pamela K.
westpoint, TN
Bought these on a whim and was not disappointed at all. These little things are delicious. super soft moist cake and it pairs perfect with a scoop of vanilla yogurt. I love that I can indulge guilt free and its ready in under 2 mins. It is a little hard to clean out of the mug when all done but just have a good scouring pad handy!!
Abbi L.
Austin, IN
These are good. And they are a quick and easy sweet fix. But honestly they have these weird little hard pieces in them. They don't really taste all that good. I'd say you'd be better off getting an actual cake. My fiance really liked them but I didn't. However they were good with ice cream on top.
Jacqueline B.
Homestead, FL
After the idea of cake in a mug came about the invention of Perfect Size for 1 was a major plus for people like me who don’t always have the ingredients on hand to make a single serving cake. This is my favorite flavor since I am a huge chocolate fan. The cake bakes in the microwave in less than 2 minutes and the final result is a warm, delicious, moist cake that I can enjoy all by myself! I love to pair it up with French vanilla ice cream to balance out the rich taste.
India D.
Horn Lake, MS
Oh my gosh! These are amazing! My husband and I keep them in our pantry at all times. The other flavors are great, but this is our favorite. They are so easy to make, and are the perfect size for a snack. We have repurchased these many times and we will continue to do so in the future!
Mikala M.
Houston
Not as much as I expected, but wow packed full of flavor. I loved how you only need basic ingredients to make something so tasty. Very sugary but pairs well with a big, cold glass of milk. Makes me sad that it was sooo much sugar and so little in my mug.
JJ E.
This Duncan Hines chocolate lovers cake was a product in my Darling vox box. It was super easy to make and no mess at all. On the cake mix package the directions give you alternative suggestions on what liquid ingredient you can use to mix your cake batter. The chocolate lovers suggested water, milk, & last but not least cola! Yes there is excitement there about the cola as a mixing ingredient. I had never heard of cola being a ingredient before in making cake batter so I thought it was very unique & out of the box thinking on Duncan Hines end. I genuinely loved they put a fun not your average ingredient as a suggestion. Great work on that one Duncan Hines! I ended up going with water for my mixture. (I know boring.) I mixed up my ingredients into a coffee cup as suggested and then put the coffee mug into the microwave for recommended time. ( One minute ten secs.) I pulled the mug out of microwave and bam there was a little cake ready for one to enjoy. As it was cooling I was getting some toppings ready. I originally wanted whip cream & strawberries on top but I was out of straw berries. So I used whip cream and broke off pieces of chocolate from a plain chocolate bar. When it was done cooling I added my toppings grabbed a cup of silk and started eating the cake. The cake it's self was ok. To me it seemed to be a spongey consistency and kind of bland tasting unless it was a bite with the tiny little bitty chocolate chips then it had a little more taste. The chocolate chips were absolutely delicious. They melt like butter as soon as they hit your tongue. The chocolate chips was my favorite taste and texture rather then the sponge cake it's self. I absolutely loved how they suggested a few other liquids to mix the batter especially the cola. I should have mixed my cake with the cola..
These are just my own personal thoughts please don't let anything from this review not try the product yourself. We are all wired differently.
Thanks for reading my review. Best wishes to all.
Haven P.
Cottage Grove, WI
Chocolate lovers listen up because this is the best, guilt free cake! It is so simple to make, pour the powder into a cup and mix with milk (for the best result.) Also to make it just a little more chocolatey I added a scoop of chocolate ice cream and it was amazing! Love these because there's just enough for me in the cup and then I'm not tempted by the whole cake that's still sitting on the counter. Perfect if you're trying to work on portion size!
Grace S.
Old Saybrook
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These changed the game in college! It's so hard to bake on a Campus kitchen and when you're craving a sweet treat these are life changing! They taste so good and they're so easy to make! I still buy them
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Brownie is by far the best flavor. Tastes like and has the texture of a molten chocolate cake. It needs whipped cream on top to balance out the rich chocolate flavor. Delicious! Vanilla bean is my least favorite flavor.
Charolette G.
Clintwood
Duncan Hines Perfect Size For 1 Cookies & Cream Cake These are a great little go to snack if you want something sweet, and is quick to fix. We've tried the cookies & cream cake when I found it on sale at our local grocery store. Doesn't take long to make and you just add water or milk, and it's really good for a single serving size snack.
Amber M.
Missoula, MT
Is this dry? I have had issues with other mug cake mixes being very dry and almost grainy.
Jodie B.
Patterson, LA
Do they taste good?
Layssa M.
Roma
Does it taste good? Does it come with chocolate chips?