BY DUNCAN HINES #4 in Cakes & Pies

• Perfect Size for 1 is an individually portioned pouch of cake mix – single-serving portions = no leftovers or waste.
  • Quick and easy – Made in a coffee mug in the microwave in about a minute. Warm, fresh-baked treat whenever you want it
  • 18 varieties with flavors for morning, afternoon or evening indulgences.
  •  Ease of customization – can be made with nearly any liquid (milk, juice, coffee, liquor, etc.) and accepts add-ins (chocolate chips, nuts, fruit, etc.) – fail-proof!
  • No mess – no bowls or pans to clean!

Ingredients: Sugar, Wheat Flour, Palm Oil And Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Powder Processed With Alkali, Dried Whole Eggs, Wheat Starch, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Cocoa Powder, Salt, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Whey Powder.

ALLERGY INFORMATION:
CONTAINS WHEAT, EGGS, MILK, SOY

• Sweet lord these look amazing, are they sickly??3 Answers
  • Oh my god where can I get these?????5 Answers
  • Anyone else have a stash of these at their work desk? You aren't ...1 Answers
Nilomee P.
These are great for those with a sweet tooth that needs to be satisfied immediately.  Perfect for one person and the flavors are delicious I personally like the chocolate and coffee cake.  The only downside is that the cake really sticks to the side of the cup.  Perhaps even a good 1/4 of it.  That's the only disappointing thing but still worth getting.
Pamela K.
westpoint, TN
Bought these on a whim and was not disappointed at all. These little things are delicious. super soft moist cake and it pairs perfect with a scoop of vanilla yogurt. I love that I can indulge guilt free and its ready in under 2 mins. It is a little hard to clean out of the mug when all done but just have a good scouring pad handy!!
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
I bought these by accident and since I have bought them ten more times I’m not even joking. They even have breakfast ones such as coffee cake and lemon cake and others. This is legit amazing. It’s so quick and easy and when it comes out of the microwave it’s freaking DELICIOUS. If you don’t have this you’re missing out
Nicole B.
Pine Bush, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Delicious and very easy to make. You just add some water, stir, and microwave and it's ready to eat. My one gripe with it is that the measurements are off on the instructions. I always have to add extra water than it tells me to or I can't stir it cuz it's so dry still. Otherwise it's a great treat!
Abbi L.
Austin, IN
These are good. And they are a quick and easy sweet fix. But honestly they have these weird little hard pieces in them. They don't really taste all that good. I'd say you'd be better off getting an actual cake. My fiance really liked them but I didn't. However they were good with ice cream on top.
Leira V.
This cake is okay. If you're not in the mood for something SUPER rich and chocolaty, then this is a good choice. The chocolate flavor is there, but it's not enough for me to feel it's justified in being called a "chocolate lover's cake." More like a "chocolate kinda enjoyer's cake." I bought these along with the brownie flavor of the same product, and the brownies were MUCH more  suitable for a real chocolate lover. If you're really in the mood for a decadent chocolate dessert, go with the browny flavor. But if you're looking for more of a tasty chocolate snack, this product is a good choice.
India D.
Horn Lake, MS
Oh my gosh! These are amazing! My husband and I keep them in our pantry at all times. The other flavors are great, but this is our favorite. They are so easy to make, and are the perfect size for a snack. We have repurchased these many times and we will continue to do so in the future!
Kaitlyn L.
Dallas, PA
If I could rate this more stars I would! If you’re looking for something quick and chocolatey this should be your go to! I love to top it off with a little of vanilla ice cream and it’s like a cake for yourself! I always have these in my pantry! If you’re not in the mood for chocolate try their other flavors!
Mikala M.
Nacogdoches, TX
Not as much as I expected, but wow packed full of flavor. I loved how you only need basic ingredients to make something so tasty. Very sugary but pairs well with a big, cold glass of milk. Makes me sad that it was sooo much sugar and so little in my mug.
JJ E.
This Duncan Hines chocolate lovers cake was a product in my Darling vox box. It was super easy to make and no mess at all. On the cake mix package the directions give you alternative suggestions on what liquid ingredient you can use to mix your cake batter. The chocolate lovers suggested water, milk, & last but not least cola! Yes there is excitement there about the cola as a mixing ingredient. I had never heard of cola being a ingredient before in making cake batter so I thought it was very unique & out of the box thinking on Duncan Hines end. I genuinely loved they put a fun not your average ingredient as a suggestion. Great work on that one Duncan Hines! I ended up going with water for my mixture. (I know boring.) I mixed up my ingredients into a coffee cup as suggested and then put the coffee mug into the microwave for recommended time. ( One minute ten secs.) I pulled the mug out of microwave and bam there was a little cake ready for one to enjoy. As it was cooling I was getting some toppings ready. I originally wanted whip cream & strawberries on top but I was out of straw berries. So I used whip cream and broke off pieces of chocolate from a plain chocolate bar. When it was done cooling I added my toppings grabbed a cup of silk and started eating the cake. The cake it's self was ok. To me it seemed to be a spongey consistency and kind of bland tasting unless it was a bite with the tiny little bitty chocolate chips then it had a little more taste. The chocolate chips were absolutely delicious. They melt like butter as soon as they hit your tongue. The chocolate chips was my favorite taste and texture rather then the sponge cake it's self. I absolutely loved how they suggested a few other liquids to mix the batter especially the cola. I should have mixed my cake with the cola..
These are just my own personal thoughts please don't let anything from this review not try the product yourself. We are all wired differently.
Thanks for reading my review. Best wishes to all.
Amber M.
Missoula, MT
Is this dry? I have had issues with other mug cake mixes being very dry and almost grainy.
Jodie B.
Patterson, LA
Do they taste good?
Layssa M.
Roma
Does it taste good? Does it come with chocolate chips?