BY DUNCAN HINES #2 in Muffins

• Perfect Size for 1 is an individually portioned pouch of cake mix – single-serving portions = no leftovers or waste.
  • Quick and easy – Made in a coffee mug in the microwave in about a minute. Warm, fresh-baked treat whenever you want it
  • 18 varieties with flavors for morning, afternoon or evening indulgences.
  •  Ease of customization – can be made with nearly any liquid (milk, juice, coffee, liquor, etc.) and accepts add-ins (chocolate chips, nuts, fruit, etc.) – fail-proof!
  • No mess – no bowls or pans to clean!

Ingredients: Sugar, Whole Wheat Flour, Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Unsweetened Chocolate, Dried Whole Eggs, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Cocoa Butter,Salt, Natural Flavors, Dextrose, Sunflower Lecithin, Skim Milk.

Hannah H.
Good but not my favorite. It is super simple to satisfy your sweet tooth at the right price. I would prefer the muffins to be baked but microwaving is good for convenience. I won’t but again for myself but would recommend to others interested.
Colleen W.
Harleysville, PA
These are my new favorite go to sweet! They are perfect for a quick warm breakfast treat, or after dinner. I already told my family that these would be a greatly appreciated gift, since I eat them so often! I would recommend these to anyone!y My favorite are the chocolate chip muffins, but there are so many varieties, I’m sure everyone could find one they love! You can find them at the grocery store, or at Walmart. Most other mug cakes I have seen are specialty products and more expensive,
but these are reasonably priced and delicious!
Daria K.
They’re very good! Cake in a cup is a good idea. In college and love it lol. Smells kinda funny sometimes but great to have if in a rush and especially with milk. Bunch of different flavors that all taste good
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Super delicious and easy to make! It tastes like a real cake! I couldn't believe it. I like the other flavors too! It was not expensive. I definitely recommend it. It's quick and easy, plus super tasty.
Melissa K.
Frankfort, NY
Enjoyable evening snack for one (or a fun way to play with your individual waffle maker)! I received these free in exchange for my honest opinion. My opinion was not influenced by Influenster or Duncan Hines.

My husband and i shared a mug muffin the first week we received the Chocolate Chip Muffin flavor package. I was impressed with the number of servings in each box (4) and the size of the muffins.

With 2 of the remaining packets I made mini waffles; these packets were the perfect size for 2 mini waffles. I added a little vegetable oil to the mix and water then poured the batter onto the mini waffle iron. The waffles were really tasty and no need to dirty EVERYTHING in the kitchen.

I shared the last pack with an elderly patient of mine. She was thrilled with the serving size and how easy it was to make. She had been complaining about how difficult it was becoming for her to prepare snacks. I told her about these. They fit into her diet/nutrition plan so she gave it a try. She will be buying more.

I'm really looking forward to trying more flavors.
Katy C.
Chesapeake, VA
I just got home from the biggest event I coordinate all year long...needless to say, I was wiped out. I was also feeling super proud of myself and feeling like a celebration was in order. In true #HowPerfectIsThat fashion, I opened my mailbox to find these little cups of rockstar awesome waiting for me. They are SO GOOD. I am not even a cake person, or even much of a sweets person. This was perfect. Gooey, warm, not too sweet...it felt luxurious and extravagant. In like one minute prep time. WIN. Absolutely will definitely be purchasing these again (and hiding them from my kids in our pantry...these are JUST FOR MAMA!). Thank you!
Samantha M.
This is as easy as it gets folks! Just add 3 tablespoons of water or milk (I used milk), pop it in the mikey for 1 minute 10 seconds and voila!! It tastes amazing, my husband and I both loved this flavor and I loved that it was so easy to make.

I've made "5 minute chocolate mug cakes" before and they always end in a huge mess with the stuff stuck onto the mug, this is easy cleanup without all the measuring and mixing (I don't consider measuring out 3 tablespoons too big of a hassle;) )

Definitely recommend this product and can't wait to buy it!
*I received this product complimentary to test and review. All thoughts/opinions are definitely my own!*
Tara L.
When I first received this product in the mail. I thought that it was just one big package of a chocolate chip muffin mix but you get 4 packets in one box which is really nice so you can enjoy more if you really like it like I did. The taste was good although mine didn't really puff up like it did on the picture of the box. I mixed it well and added all the ingredients it asked me to. Overall after tasting it a bit with some ice cream it was really good. I couldn't have eating it plain because my mouth would of been really dry. I love the taste and I am happy with my choice that I was sent. I love the flavor chocolate chip. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
misty w.
Homer City, PA
Just sunk my teeth into the amazing Duncan Hines Perfect Size for 1 Chocolate Chip Muffin. This easy to make mug muffin was quick and great tasting. 1 minute and 10 seconds was all it took to make this yummy muffin. The ease of mixing and the quickness makes this a wonderful product. The light fluffy taste makes it hard to believe it came out of the microwave! I think next mug muffin will add in nuts. *I received this product for free for testing purposes and the opinions are my own* #contest #howperfectisthat @realduncanhines @influenster
Whitney S.
Gallatin, TN
Very quick and easy to make, moist, adequate amount of chocolate chips. I was excited to receive this product but quickly realized I may not be the right market. I really enjoy making mug muffins/cake at home, but they typically have much lower calorie and sugar counts than this product. It's also not "pretty" without some serious doctoring with toppings. However, I do like that this is fuss-free and gives you the option to make a treat without hassle or the temptation of muffins in the house all week! I served to my kids as a special last-day-of-school breakfast with slices bananas and a little yogurt! They really loved it!
Dalia E.
Who tried this before and How does it taste?
Sadie F.
Lady Lake , FL
Are these easy to overlook and ruin?
kacterine g.
Doral, FL
It looks delicious yumi I want to try them all