BY DUNCAN HINES #25 in Cakes & Pies

• Perfect Size for 1 is an individually portioned pouch of cake mix – single-serving portions = no leftovers or waste.
  • Quick and easy – Made in a coffee mug in the microwave in about a minute. Warm, fresh-baked treat whenever you want it
  • 18 varieties with flavors for morning, afternoon or evening indulgences.
  •  Ease of customization – can be made with nearly any liquid (milk, juice, coffee, liquor, etc.) and accepts add-ins (chocolate chips, nuts, fruit, etc.) – fail-proof!
  • No mess – no bowls or pans to clean!

Ingredients: Sugar, Wheat Flour, Palm And Palm Kernel Oil, Dried Whole Eggs,Wheat Starch, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Salt, Cocoa Powder, Natural Flavor, Cocoa Powder Processed With Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Whey, Nonfat Dried Milk, Caramel, Whole Milk Powder, Paprika Extract (Color).

ALLERGY INFORMATION:
CONTAINS WHEAT, EGGS, MILK, SOY

Leslie H.
Marietta, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Perfect for fall! Ooey gooey caramel! Who doesn’t love yummy caramel chips in their mug! So simple to make and so fast! Compared to the do it yourself this ranks right up there with microwave macaroni.
Elisabeth M.
Jacksonville, NC
I have been pleasantly surprised by how DELICIOUS this cake in a cup is! I found it incredibly easy to make, and was happy with how consistantly moist and fluffy the cakes were. I was able to try the caramel cake flavor and it was really good. The melted caramel chips are a great touch and it had just enough of them in the mix. The cleanup of the cup can be a little aggravating if you don't wipe down the inside rim before microwaving because it kind of bakes on any drips you may of left. But a simple 10 minute soak in the sink seemed to fix that. Overall I am a huge fan of these and am kind of mad that I had to share them with my guy, haha! I'd definitely recommend them as long as the price is reasonable.  Duncan Hines Perfect Size For 1 Caramel Cake
Charnita F.
DOTHAN, AL
I must say, this tasted way better than I expected. After the recommended time in the microwave, I wasn't sure if it was done. It still looked a little undercooked. However, I let it sit for a minute and then tasted it..... Delicious!!
I really can't have much sugar due to my PCOS so I don't like that there's 35g of sugar in just one little serving/mug. That's way too much for me and it's too tempting to just try to eat half and leave the rest (because it's so good). So, I am praying that they come out with a sugar-free version ASAP!
I LOVE the convenience of this and how quick and easy it is to make. My husband is a PICKY sweets connoisseur and he was really impressed too - so much that he asked for another serving.
Anna W.
Hillsboro, MO
I received a 4 pack of individual caramel cakes (Duncan Hines) from Influentser. I'm not much of a cake fan, but I've got to say theses are amazing! All you need for this sweet treat is a mug, one of these pouches, a couple tablespoons of water/milk, and a quick 1 minute zap in the microwave. (depending on wattage) (see back of box). These yummy treats are a vanilla based batter with a very good amount of caramel and chocolate chips. You can add any toppings you would like. Whipped cream, (suggested on pouches) (what I did), some simple home made or store bought icing (maybe with some sprinkles?!?!😍) or even a scoop of ice cream, to this perfectly proportioned treat. I'd say it's equivalent to the size of a slice of cake you'd get at a birthday party. (Unless it's your own, in which case I'm sure you'd get a lot more 😂). Although these defiantly are not as sweet, which in my opinion makes them better. These are so simple. Pour the pouch in a microwave safe mug, add 3 table spoons of water or milk, stir until you get a batter consistency, place mug in the microwave for about a minute, let sit until mug isn't the temperature of Hell, place your toppings, if any, and enjoy! These are simple enough for children but I do recommend adult supervision as stated above, the mug will be extremely hot. These are insanely adorable, delicious, and easy. I 10/10 recommend grabbing a box of these for those lazy days when you want something sweet but don't have the time, or ability (no judgement 😂) to make a full blown cake!
Nichole S.
Chandler, AZ
These were a delicious and easy treat! Easy to prepare with a good flavor. Kinda high in calories for the serving size though, so if you are watching your waste line be careful ;)
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
This is absolutely perfect! I love mug cakes because you don't overdo it and eat too much, so it's a perfect treat. I was so excited to try these when I got them for free in my VoxBox. Even though I got them for free, this review is absolutely truthful. All you need is a mug, the cake packet, water, and a microwave and in 1 minute 10 seconds you have a warm, perfectly cooked cake all to yourself. It's fluffy and it's sweet. I loved the caramel chips in it. It's even better when you add caramel syrup on top. I definitely recommend trying these!
Caran R.
Dallas, GA
This cake is delicious! I really enjoyed how easy it was. Add water, stir, microwave and eat! You can't beat that! The caramel flavor was there, but wasn't overpowering. It was subtle but delicious. It could easily be eaten as a coffee-cake for breakfast or a little treat later in the day. The box holds 4 pouches so each box makes 4 single-serve cakes. I would definitely purchase again and would try other flavors as well. With my kids being out of school this summer, it would be an easy treat I would feel comfortable with them making themselves! Thank you @influenster and @realduncanhines for the sample. You've gained a customer for sure! Duncan Hines Perfect Size For 1 Caramel Cake
Beverly W.
Lexington, MS
I received this product complimentary to test in exchange for my honest opinion. I love it! The kids love it more! I thought it was a very small package but it was more than enough for a snack. I actually got full from this small cake. The kids loved making their own cake. They didn't want me to help. It was great that they had their own because nobody had to fuss about sharing. It's safe and easy to do. We ate ours hot. We tried making ours with both water and milk. The kids agree water was the best choice.
Katie M.
Reading, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'll be honest I'm not sure if I overbaked mine (I just got a new microwave and I'm not used to it) I put it in for the time it said (1 min and 10 seconds) and it came out like a rock. It was super fried but I still ate it because I needed a snack. It tasted okay considering I had to break it apart in chunks to eat it but it didn't have much Carmel flavor like I thought it would. More chocolate then anything. I'll update my review on my second try making it. Hopefully this time it comes out right. By the way this is super cheap and I only paid $2.50 for four of them which is the price you pay for one cupcake at a specialty store! Well worth the price if it comes out right!
Kimberly B.
So i received the perfect size for 1 through influenster. I had always seen it but i was afraid to purchase it in case i didn't like it. but after receiving this box i have to say that i love this product. It is so easy to make and tastes great! its perfect when i want a baked cake i don't have the hassle of actually baking a cake in the oven. it hits the spot when im craving sweets! will definitely buy another and i can't wait to taste other favors