BY DUNCAN HINES #12 in Cake & Baking Mixes

• Perfect Size for 1 is an individually portioned pouch of cake mix – single-serving portions = no leftovers or waste.
  • Quick and easy – Made in a coffee mug in the microwave in about a minute. Warm, fresh-baked treat whenever you want it
  • 18 varieties with flavors for morning, afternoon or evening indulgences.
  •  Ease of customization – can be made with nearly any liquid (milk, juice, coffee, liquor, etc.) and accepts add-ins (chocolate chips, nuts, fruit, etc.) – fail-proof!

Ingredients: Sugar, Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Cocoa Powder Processed With Alkali, Dried Whole Eggs, Palm Kernel And Palm Oil, Cocoa Powder, Salt, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Whey Powder, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate).

ALLERGY INFORMATION:
CONTAINS WHEAT, EGGS, MILK, SOY

Sharlyn O.
My best friend at work gifted me a small pouch of the Duncan Hines Perfect Size for 1 Brownie Mix for Christmas this year. I have been wanting to give this brownie mug cake a try for a while and I was surprised it tasted pretty decent.

The brownie came out moist and there were chocolate chips included in the mix, which made it really chocolate-y. I think this would taste great with vanilla ice cream. It made a nice afternoon snack at work while trying to get things done.
Hannah H.
Bay City, MI
I love the texture of this mug brownie, especially once I add extra miniature chocolate chips. It doesn’t require frosting like the mug cakes, but I would recommend some fudge or chocolate syrup as a topping!
Darlene R.
Brimley
I have tried to cook them twice and they both turned out badly. They were almost burnt as hard, I mean crunchy. They taste burnt and they didn’t fluff up like on the box. I was not impressed by the products.
Kimberly N.
Tucson
these cake mugs are the best ! specially when your craving something sweet i make them whenever me and my husband decide to have a movie night and i put some icecream amd hot fudge ontop !
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
This stuff is pretty bomb! It’s so easy and convient!!!! i like it with strawberries and whipped cream!! one thing is it’s not as moist as a regular cake because it’s microwaved but it is really good & i will buy again and maybe branch out with flavors !! (:
Clarissa L.
Los Fresnos, TX
Recently purchased this at Walmart!!! So good. Especially with ice cream on top! I add an extra tablespoon of water. This is very convenient since it’s made in the microwave. Very satisfied and recommend for all you brownie lovers!!!
Chelsea B.
I love these cakes/brownies/cookies in a mug! So far every “Pinterest hack” for them have been a huge fail! When I saw this I bought multiples! They’re great for when you’re having a sweet tooth!
Nicole S.
Nanty Glo, PA
Overall these are great. Quick and easy to make. I love my sweets so of course for me, nothing compares to actual cake or cupcakes. But when I have a quick craving, this is perfect.
Lauren s.
Robertsdale, AL
Oh my gosh! I almost don’t want to right a review because I don’t want these getting sold out because of how delicious these are!! It’s a brownie in a mug! Oh it’s sooo yummy!! 💕💕💕
Erin M.
Covington, KY
Love this product! I normal eat pretty clean and healthy. This is a perfect size for when in need something sweet. It taste just like a gooey chocolate brownies. Love love love!!
Theresa K.
Toms River, NJ
Does this come out dry?
I've got the perfect size 1 brownies but have noticed after mixing it has something in it like a white flaky plastic substance is this normal part of the ingredients?? Can't tell it after it's cooked just wondered?
Blessing N.
Pls how can i have one of this i love it!!!!
T B.
Omg! Is this actually good? I need to try it! It seems perfect when you’re craving something sweet but don’t wanna make an entire batch of brownies or a cake.
kacterine g.