BY DUNCAN HINES #16 in Cake & Baking Mixes

• Perfect Size for 1 is an individually portioned pouch of cake mix – single-serving portions = no leftovers or waste.
  • Quick and easy – Made in a coffee mug in the microwave in about a minute. Warm, fresh-baked treat whenever you want it
  • 18 varieties with flavors for morning, afternoon or evening indulgences.
  •  Ease of customization – can be made with nearly any liquid (milk, juice, coffee, liquor, etc.) and accepts add-ins (chocolate chips, nuts, fruit, etc.) – fail-proof!

Ingredients: Sugar, Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Cocoa Powder Processed With Alkali, Dried Whole Eggs, Palm Kernel And Palm Oil, Cocoa Powder, Salt, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Whey Powder, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate).

ALLERGY INFORMATION:
CONTAINS WHEAT, EGGS, MILK, SOY

Sharlyn O.
My best friend at work gifted me a small pouch of the Duncan Hines Perfect Size for 1 Brownie Mix for Christmas this year. I have been wanting to give this brownie mug cake a try for a while and I was surprised it tasted pretty decent.

The brownie came out moist and there were chocolate chips included in the mix, which made it really chocolate-y. I think this would taste great with vanilla ice cream. It made a nice afternoon snack at work while trying to get things done.
Erin M.
Covington, KY
Love this product! I normal eat pretty clean and healthy. This is a perfect size for when in need something sweet. It taste just like a gooey chocolate brownies. Love love love!!
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
This stuff is pretty bomb! It’s so easy and convient!!!! i like it with strawberries and whipped cream!! one thing is it’s not as moist as a regular cake because it’s microwaved but it is really good & i will buy again and maybe branch out with flavors !! (:
Natalie G.
It was nice and convenient but once it cooled down it just stuck to the mug hard to wash off. And the chicolate chips inside the mix did not melt they were just hard and made it less enjoyable.
Jessie G.
Washington, DC
This mug cake will now be a must-have in my household! I always used to mix mug cakes from scratch, but it takes so much time and doesn't taste nearly as good as this. For being a cake made in the microwave, it has a *real* cake-like texture with the perfect amount of moisture--not soggy, not dry or hard, just perfect and spongy. The brownie one is out of this world good--it even has chocolate chips in it that manage to not melt, so you get spoonfuls of rich chocolate cake with the chips in it! I will definitely buy Duncan Hines perfect-size-for-1 again! Duncan Hines Perfect Size For 1 Brownie Mix
Kei H.
FIRST OFF I've bought this and the coffee cake and brownie box all 2.50 each at walmart four come in the box I used water at first It Was Good but it's also noted you can use milk soooo then I started using tbs of almond milk and it got sooo much fluff plus I eat it with ice cream it's addicting soo goo and fast to make and easy to limit myself it's a great buy and hard to find sometimes they sell out fast
Kaylee W.
Wht Settlemt, TX
I received this product for FREE for testing purposes in exchange for my honest opinion. That being said, I LOVED this product. I will definitely purchase again. They aren't AS good as homemade brownies (but what is?!), but what they lack in flavor they MORE than make up for in ease of creation. 2 minutes from start to finish to make brownies?! YES PLEASE?? Only had 1 dish to clean?! DOUBLE YES!! Had I known about these in college they would've been to blame for gaining my freshman 15! I went a little overboard on mug size. Cook time can be adjusted based on mug size. Using my GIANT mug I only heated for 45 seconds and got a great cook. My husband used a regular mug and need the full 55 seconds. Wonderful, easy, good tasting product that makes just the right amount for a quick treat.
Sofia B.
Stratford, CT
I've tried the Dr oetker mug cakes but wasn't impressed at all and when I saw this new product I decided to give it a try and ohmygoodness is it good. I got the brownie flavor and it was amazing. It was rich and moist and tasted exactly like just outta the oven brownies. So good! The only negative I can think of is that one packet isn't nearly enough. I used a bigger than standard mug (don't know dimensions) and once it was cooked it came up to 1/4, almost 1/2 the way up which wasn't that much. I like that the box comes with 4 packets of the mix and I think next time I'll try to combine two of them in one mug. But overall it's a great easy mug cake (or brownie in this case) that you can buy and I can't wait to try the other flavors
Natashia F.
Harbor City, CA
I made the Duncan Hines brownies today for myself and my kids!! It was super easy to make, and we enjoyed it so much. I whipped up some whipped cream to go with my brownie and sprinkled peanuts on top! It was absolutely delicious and It was definitely the perfect size and amount for a sweet treat! (I took mine out the mug to show how the brownie looked when it was done) @influenster @duncanhines (I received this product free for testing purposes) #HowPerfectIsThat #contest
Melissa M.
Thanks to Influenster, I got to try this product for free. It was delicious. Compared to the alternatives, it wasn't so sweet that I had to put down. The amount of chocolate was amazing, and I was okay sharing this with my children without worrying too much of a sugar high. Plus, this one perfect dessert is so easy to make, you don't have to worry about too much of a cleanup. And for those of us watching our sugar intake, one beats baking a dozen and having to eat them all before they go stale. Great way to manage your cheat day not becoming a cheat week.
Theresa K.
Toms River, NJ
Does this come out dry?
I've got the perfect size 1 brownies but have noticed after mixing it has something in it like a white flaky plastic substance is this normal part of the ingredients?? Can't tell it after it's cooked just wondered?
Blessing N.
Pls how can i have one of this i love it!!!!
T B.
Omg! Is this actually good? I need to try it! It seems perfect when you’re craving something sweet but don’t wanna make an entire batch of brownies or a cake.
kacterine g.