Duncan Hines Perfect Size For 1 Brownie Mix

• Perfect Size for 1 is an individually portioned pouch of cake mix – single-serving portions = no leftovers or waste.
  • Quick and easy – Made in a coffee mug in the microwave in about a minute. Warm, fresh-baked treat whenever you want it
  • 18 varieties with flavors for morning, afternoon or evening indulgences.
  •  Ease of customization – can be made with nearly any liquid (milk, juice, coffee, liquor, etc.) and accepts add-ins (chocolate chips, nuts, fruit, etc.) – fail-proof!

Ingredients: Sugar, Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Cocoa Powder Processed With Alkali, Dried Whole Eggs, Palm Kernel And Palm Oil, Cocoa Powder, Salt, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Whey Powder, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate).

ALLERGY INFORMATION:
CONTAINS WHEAT, EGGS, MILK, SOY

Omg! Is this actually good? I need to try it! It seems perfect when you’re craving something sweet but don’t wanna make an entire batch of brownies or a cake.
Pls how can i have one of this i love it!!!!
I've got the perfect size 1 brownies but have noticed after mixing it has something in it like a white flaky plastic substance is this normal part of the ingredients?? Can't tell it after it's cooked just wondered?
Start your review of Duncan Hines Perfect Size For 1 Brownie Mix!
How would you rate this product?
12 days ago
Inedibly awful!  Bought the 4 pack of the Walnut Brownie variety.  Prepared one package per the directions, as best possible (old and low powered microwave so had to keep in a longer time).  Product was disgustingly gummy.  Thinking the microwaving might be the root of the disgusting texture issue, I  prepared another package a more traditional "cakey" way in a ramekin, in the oven at 350 for about 12 minutes - and it proved to be just as bad.  The rest are going back to the store!
3 months agoSan marcos, CA
I thought the flavor was good and I like that the one cup doesn’t allow me to over indulge. I thought there could’ve been more flavor and I always seem to need to microwave shorter than the directions suggest, but that could be an issue with my microwave.
3 months agoFlower Mound, TX
These are to die for!! I got this box thinking there was only one and turns out there was 4! The only thing I would improve is including the brownie icing with it, rather than having to buy it separately. Even still, it’s just as great without it!
2 months agoLos Angeles , CA
Super quick to make this brownie and love their other mixes for mugs as well. Definitely a must if you don’t want to bake a whole cake for just 1or 2 people. Super easy and very satisfying. Definitely a must.
2 years ago
My best friend at work gifted me a small pouch of the Duncan Hines Perfect Size for 1 Brownie Mix for Christmas this year. I have been wanting to give this brownie mug cake a try for a while and I was surprised it tasted pretty decent.

The brownie came out moist and there were chocolate chips included in the mix, which made it really chocolate-y. I think this would taste great with vanilla ice cream. It made a nice afternoon snack at work while trying to get things done.

2 years agoGainesville, GA
This stuff is pretty bomb! It’s so easy and convient!!!! i like it with strawberries and whipped cream!! one thing is it’s not as moist as a regular cake because it’s microwaved but it is really good & i will buy again and maybe branch out with flavors !! (:
10 months agoRidgefield, CT
Purchased at: Walmart
These get the job done if you’re having a brownie craving but don’t wanna make a big pan of brownies! I have to adjust the water a little from the directions but overall good! I just wish the calorie count wasn’t so high :/ it’s definitely helped me get through some late night study sessions haha!
4 months ago
I am obsessed with these! They have so many great flavors and easy to make! Just add milk or water (depending on what your making) pop it in the microwave and bam! You have a cake or brownie or even pancakes! My grocery store has deals on them frequently for 2/$5 good price.
9 months agoNyack , NY
THESE ARE EVERYTHING. I have such a sweet tooth and these are amazing. They taste pretty good and are so easy to make. I usually put some ice cream on top and it's wonderful... now I want some
9 months agoCampbellsvlle, KY
If you are looking to satisfy your sweet tooth this is for you! They are the perfect size and really easy to make! I always make them with milk instead of water, much better texture!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...