BY DUNCAN HINES #6 in Muffins

• Perfect Size for 1 is an individually portioned pouch of cake mix – single-serving portions = no leftovers or waste.
  • Quick and easy – Made in a coffee mug in the microwave in about a minute. Warm, fresh-baked treat whenever you want it
  • 18 varieties with flavors for morning, afternoon or evening indulgences.
  •  Ease of customization – can be made with nearly any liquid (milk, juice, coffee, liquor, etc.) and accepts add-ins (chocolate chips, nuts, fruit, etc.) – fail-proof!
  • No mess – no bowls or pans to clean!

Ingredients:Sugar, Whole Wheat Flour, Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Dried Blueberry Crumbles, Dried Whole Eggs, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Natural Flavors, Salt.

ALLERGY INFORMATION:
CONTAINS WHEAT, EGGS

• Is this vegan? I try to eat as plant based and vegan as p...1 Answers
  • It looks delicious yumi1 Answers
  • What does everyone think about the Duncan Hines (Blueberr...4 Answers
Makayla R.
Corp Christi, TX
Duncan Hines Perfect Size for 1 Blueberry Muffin I received this product from Influenster at no cost in exchange for my honest opinion. I LOVED it! It was quick to throw in for a minute and take with me in the car. It was cooked all the way through, and tastes like its fresh from the oven. We will be purchasing these weekly!!! The ONLY downside is I thought it would be a little bigger but it is perfect for one which is what it's meant for(:
Lindsey B.
I received my Duncan Hines Blueberry Muffin perfect for 1sample "free" from Influenster to try and I really enjoyed getting to try it out. The ingredients were great, portion was nice and box was packaged good, the only issue that I had was that it seemed kind of dry and tasteless in my honest opinion, im not sure if it was just the flavor that I got or what but I followed directions correctly. I would definitely love to get to try another flavor instead to see if the others are better. Thanks #Influenster and #realduncanhines for sending the sample. @realduncanhines @influenster
#howperfectisthat
Katie S.
Port Orchard, WA
So easy to make that my teen has found these to be a great go to breakfast item that is simple, tasty, quick and does not require a lot of clean up after.
Kacie S.
Mashpee, MA
I got this from influenster for free in exchange for my honest review. Let's just say the pack of 4 was gone the first day! I made one for myself using 3 tbsp milk and 70 seconds in the microwave later I had a delicious breakfast. It was suprisingly tasty and moist for something microwaved! I added a little bit of butter and boom, delish! So of course then my son saw me eating it and had to have one, too. He actually enjoyed adding the milk and stirring it himself. He also gave it the 3 year old picky eater seal of approval. Then my boyfriend proceeded to eat the other two. That's the only down side - the size was perfect for me, but it took 2 to satisfy his man appetite. I'd definitely buy them in the future, depending on the price. Very quick, easy, convenient breakfast. We would like to try the other flavors, too!
Lisette M.
Lithia, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My husband bought a bunch of different flavors when he found these. I LOVE this blueberry muffin flavor! It was super easy to make. I like to cook mine a little less since I like mine a little gooey. It was perfect to make at work. I never have time for breakfast until now!
Jessica W.
Willingboro, NJ
I cant believe this worked in the microwave...so quick, easy and tasty! I swear I was shocked how good I taste.
Rosa R.
Such a perfect treat to keep at my desk at work. Quick and easy to make or adapt. They give you examples of how you can adjust the recipe. Also not to sweet and gives you that came texture if that's what you may be craving. Be careful not to overcook or it may dry out but easily fixed with some sugar water.

Picked this up to try out for free in the Duncan Hines voxbox
Colette C.
It's just okay. I was looking for more of a blueberry flavor and I was disappointed when it wasn't exploding with blueberries. It did resemble a blueberry muffin taste but it was a bit on the artificial side. I did swap out the liquid for almond milk and add in fresh blueberries once and I enjoyed it so much better. I recommend it for a quick sweet snack but only if you have extras to give it more flair. Overall I would buy it again because t was tasty. I just wished it had more blueberries.
Maxileide S.
Tulsa, OK
Duncan Hines Perfect Size for 1 Blueberry Muffin Esse bolo é muito pratico e rapido. No tamanho ideal para quem tem a vida agitada. Fica pronto em minutos e ainda por cima da para perder uns kilinhos....otima opção! Você encontra em diverse sabores. Vale a pena testar. Eu ganhei e recomendo
Brandi R.
Mustang, OK
Duncan Hines blueberry muffins were the best way to start my day. I made mine in a cupcake pan and brushed them with butter. It was literally a few steps and done. Add water, put in pan, cook and enjoy. Will definitely be buying some to have an easy and delicious breakfast around. #influesnter #gotitfree
Melanie W.
Coventry
What does everyone think about the Duncan Hines (Blueberry) muffin Perfect Size for 1 in a cup? need some opinions
kacterine g.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It looks delicious yumi
KayLeigh L.
Winston Salem, NC
Is this vegan? I try to eat as plant based and vegan as possible but I did find some of these in my cabinet that my boyfriends mom gave us and had to indulge last night. Duncan Hines Perfect Size for 1 Blueberry Muffin