BY DUNCAN HINES #6 in Muffins

• Perfect Size for 1 is an individually portioned pouch of cake mix – single-serving portions = no leftovers or waste.
  • Quick and easy – Made in a coffee mug in the microwave in about a minute. Warm, fresh-baked treat whenever you want it
  • 18 varieties with flavors for morning, afternoon or evening indulgences.
  •  Ease of customization – can be made with nearly any liquid (milk, juice, coffee, liquor, etc.) and accepts add-ins (chocolate chips, nuts, fruit, etc.) – fail-proof!
  • No mess – no bowls or pans to clean!

Ingredients:Sugar, Whole Wheat Flour, Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Dried Blueberry Crumbles, Dried Whole Eggs, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Natural Flavors, Salt.

ALLERGY INFORMATION:
CONTAINS WHEAT, EGGS

• Is this vegan? I try to eat as plant based and vegan as p...1 Answers
  • It looks delicious yumi1 Answers
  • What does everyone think about the Duncan Hines (Blueberr...4 Answers
Emily T.
A delicious treat! I received this free from influenster for my honest review. I was honestly surprised at how delicious and cake like this was, especially after having tried to make various diy mug cakes in the past. This makes for a quick and easy breakfast treat, and my only complaint is that it is definitely just that--a treat. It's definitely not an everyday breakfast item for me, but it also comes from a line of cake products and just happens to be blueberry muffin flavored. Either way it's delicious and I'd recommend it!!
Brandy O.
Tower City, PA
These are great for summer break! I love that my kids can make these without any help!
I am also quite happy with the flavor options and the price!
These are pretty tasty for coming from a box! I'm also thrilled that I can buy different flavors and I don't have to bake 4 different flavor cakes and a couple trays of muffins to satisfy everyone all of the time. (Although, I still have to because, nothing beats homemade.)
Lindsey B.
I received my Duncan Hines Blueberry Muffin perfect for 1sample "free" from Influenster to try and I really enjoyed getting to try it out. The ingredients were great, portion was nice and box was packaged good, the only issue that I had was that it seemed kind of dry and tasteless in my honest opinion, im not sure if it was just the flavor that I got or what but I followed directions correctly. I would definitely love to get to try another flavor instead to see if the others are better. Thanks #Influenster and #realduncanhines for sending the sample. @realduncanhines @influenster
#howperfectisthat
Cathy W.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
It was so soft and chewy. I was afraid that it would be gooey and uncooked since I had to microwave it. But it was satisfying nonetheless.
Maegan K.
Meridian, ID
Delicious, moist, easy to make, and FAST! Love that we can just have a little without spending the time to make an entire cake or pan of muffins!
Rene A.
It is very convenient and easy, perfect for the on the go mornings! It is so good and taste as if you just baked it in the oven!
Monique S.
I got this for free also, but I went right out and bought the other flavors. It's so cool to make your own muffin in a mug and it's very photogenic cuz my college buddies make cool mugs. It was really delicious and they run about 300 calories each which is normal for a muffin and I am definitely keeping this stocked in my pantry for when I crave cake or muffins because it's so easy to make and you can totally just make one portion and don't have to worry about eating multiple portions unless you physically make more than one. The only downside is that it's like 5$ for a four pack which seemed high compared to other products on the shelf that claim the same thing, but I have brand loyalty now because I know how really great this one is and don't want to risk wasting money on a cheaper off-brand product.
Jessica E.
Georgetown, TX
I absolutely love these! The taste and texture are fabulous. I enjoyed mine with just some butter on top and shared with my family as well. The amount that's made out of one packet is just the right amount. These really exceeded my expectations. I just bought some yesterday actually and will of course continue in the future. Thank you so much for giving me the option to try these absolutely free
Ashley A.
I was so excited to try this, blueberry muffins are my favorite but I never make them because I'm the only one in my house who eats them and they'll go bad before I eat them. I got this in the mail and immediately whipped one up. First of all, it's super easy to make, my 6 year old helped me! Second, oh my goodness it was delicious! It tasted like it was homemade and it was super easy and fast. Unfortunately, I don't have a picture but trust me, it was delicious. I want to get some to keep on hand in my office at work for when I get a craving for a muffin. I can't wait to try the other flavors too!

Duncan Hines Perfect Size for 1 Blueberry Muffin gets 5 stars in our house!
Jessica W.
Jackson Hts, NY
I cant believe this worked in the microwave...so quick, easy and tasty! I swear I was shocked how good I taste.
Melanie W.
Coventry
What does everyone think about the Duncan Hines (Blueberry) muffin Perfect Size for 1 in a cup? need some opinions
kacterine g.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It looks delicious yumi
KayLeigh L.
Pfafftown, NC
Is this vegan? I try to eat as plant based and vegan as possible but I did find some of these in my cabinet that my boyfriends mom gave us and had to indulge last night. Duncan Hines Perfect Size for 1 Blueberry Muffin