BY DUNCAN HINES #6 in Muffins

• Perfect Size for 1 is an individually portioned pouch of cake mix – single-serving portions = no leftovers or waste.
  • Quick and easy – Made in a coffee mug in the microwave in about a minute. Warm, fresh-baked treat whenever you want it
  • 18 varieties with flavors for morning, afternoon or evening indulgences.
  •  Ease of customization – can be made with nearly any liquid (milk, juice, coffee, liquor, etc.) and accepts add-ins (chocolate chips, nuts, fruit, etc.) – fail-proof!
  • No mess – no bowls or pans to clean!

Ingredients:Sugar, Whole Wheat Flour, Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Dried Blueberry Crumbles, Dried Whole Eggs, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Natural Flavors, Salt.

ALLERGY INFORMATION:
CONTAINS WHEAT, EGGS

• Is this vegan? I try to eat as plant based and vegan as p...1 Answers
  • It looks delicious yumi1 Answers
  • What does everyone think about the Duncan Hines (Blueberr...4 Answers
Kimberly M.
greenville, SC
I love these specifically for breakfast. They're really simple to make in the morning when you're busy. They taste like a real muffin, plus they're warm!
jenessa F.
DINUBA, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These dessert's are amazing and I highly recommend these for your household. The beat flavor I would say is the chocolate. One of the best cakes I've ever had!!
Liz L.
Red Hill, PA
Amazing morning breakfast with less to no hassle! Cuts out some time for a hot breakfast while I clean and get ready for work. Also tried the banana bread which was just as good . Hoping they never get discontinued!
Lowryanna P.
Belmont, MA
After eating the Chocolate Lover’s flavor, this one was not high on my taste buds. I did not like how sweet this tastes.
Tracy O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Its looks really great, i love the way it tastes Turned out amazing, i will definitely use this product again.
Amanda Q.
Perfect for those mornings that you wake up late and don't have time to eat breakfast! A hot fresh quick meal on the go!
Toya R.
Oh yeah this product is sooo easy to make and quickly. The taste is soo good just like fresh blueberry muffins right out the oven but less time.
Elizabeth E.
These were great for thanksgiving morning! We had limited space and dishes in our packed house, but after everyone had their morning tea and coffee, everyone fixed these in their mugs! Perfect self-serve treat
Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are such a genius little food item. I purchased these twice when they first came out and I was taking them to work. They are so popular in our local stores I have a hard time finding them. They are delicious!
Lisette M.
Kearny, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My husband bought a bunch of different flavors when he found these. I LOVE this blueberry muffin flavor! It was super easy to make. I like to cook mine a little less since I like mine a little gooey. It was perfect to make at work. I never have time for breakfast until now!
Melanie W.
Coventry
What does everyone think about the Duncan Hines (Blueberry) muffin Perfect Size for 1 in a cup? need some opinions
kacterine g.
Doral, FL
It looks delicious yumi
KayLeigh L.
Pfafftown, NC
Is this vegan? I try to eat as plant based and vegan as possible but I did find some of these in my cabinet that my boyfriends mom gave us and had to indulge last night. Duncan Hines Perfect Size for 1 Blueberry Muffin