BY DUNCAN HINES #6 in Muffins

• Perfect Size for 1 is an individually portioned pouch of cake mix – single-serving portions = no leftovers or waste.
  • Quick and easy – Made in a coffee mug in the microwave in about a minute. Warm, fresh-baked treat whenever you want it
  • 18 varieties with flavors for morning, afternoon or evening indulgences.
  •  Ease of customization – can be made with nearly any liquid (milk, juice, coffee, liquor, etc.) and accepts add-ins (chocolate chips, nuts, fruit, etc.) – fail-proof!
  • No mess – no bowls or pans to clean!

Ingredients:Sugar, Whole Wheat Flour, Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Dried Blueberry Crumbles, Dried Whole Eggs, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Natural Flavors, Salt.

ALLERGY INFORMATION:
CONTAINS WHEAT, EGGS

• Is this vegan? I try to eat as plant based and vegan as p...1 Answers
  • It looks delicious yumi1 Answers
  • What does everyone think about the Duncan Hines (Blueberr...4 Answers
Lowryanna P.
Belmont , MA
After eating the Chocolate Lover’s flavor, this one was not high on my taste buds. I did not like how sweet this tastes.
Kim J.
I didn't like this one. Thought it wasn't as tasty and just a little dry. I added milk thinking it would be richer or tastier but it was a fail.
Hiba K.
Whitehall , PA
It did not taste very good, i tried mixing it in with liquids other the water to enhance the flavor and it did not have a really good flavor regardless, mor eor less taste like cardboard. However it was super easy and fast to make and I recieved it for free so I cant complain to much.
margo m.
I think this is pretty gross. It tastes and smells like the muffins that you get on an airplane for free. the texture is fine but it tastes like chemicals. I would not ever buy this or recommend it. Not sure why you wouldnt just buy a box of muffins instead.
Karen B.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
I did not like these muffins at all!  As someone who bakes and enjoys fresh baked goods, these did not do the trick.  They were very artificial flavored to me and I would not recommend.  You can make microwave muffins in a cup from scratch that are super easy and wayyyyyy better than these.  Thumbs down unfortunately.
danielle p.
Westchester, IL
Terrible. Tasted like chemicals. I love blueberry muffins but this totally missed the mark.
Kayla h.
Not really excited about this one. I love blueberry muffins,but this wasn't the greatest tasting. It was easy to cook tho and clean up was easy.
Dana R.
Columbus, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is a super convienient product. It mixes well and cooks easily. I dont think it tastes like a blueberry muffin.
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is so so so good. It's the perfect size o I won't eat the whole pan. I definitely recommend trying this.
Rene A.
It is very convenient and easy, perfect for the on the go mornings! It is so good and taste as if you just baked it in the oven!
Melanie W.
Coventry
What does everyone think about the Duncan Hines (Blueberry) muffin Perfect Size for 1 in a cup? need some opinions
kacterine g.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It looks delicious yumi
KayLeigh L.
Winston Salem, NC
Is this vegan? I try to eat as plant based and vegan as possible but I did find some of these in my cabinet that my boyfriends mom gave us and had to indulge last night. Duncan Hines Perfect Size for 1 Blueberry Muffin