BY DUNCAN HINES #6 in Muffins

• Perfect Size for 1 is an individually portioned pouch of cake mix – single-serving portions = no leftovers or waste.
  • Quick and easy – Made in a coffee mug in the microwave in about a minute. Warm, fresh-baked treat whenever you want it
  • 18 varieties with flavors for morning, afternoon or evening indulgences.
  •  Ease of customization – can be made with nearly any liquid (milk, juice, coffee, liquor, etc.) and accepts add-ins (chocolate chips, nuts, fruit, etc.) – fail-proof!
  • No mess – no bowls or pans to clean!

Ingredients:Sugar, Whole Wheat Flour, Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Dried Blueberry Crumbles, Dried Whole Eggs, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Natural Flavors, Salt.

ALLERGY INFORMATION:
CONTAINS WHEAT, EGGS

• Is this vegan? I try to eat as plant based and vegan as p...1 Answers
  • It looks delicious yumi1 Answers
  • What does everyone think about the Duncan Hines (Blueberr...4 Answers
Nicole F.
Naples, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love blueberries and this is a quick treat to get me going in a happy mood. Love the packaging and easy instructions. Will be making these often in my quick lifestyle and busy days! Wow, for those looking for simple this is it!
Cynthia M.
valrico, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I received this blueberry muffin mix for free from #influenster for my opinion. I like it. The product was easy to make and super fast. This is even a great thing for my daughter who hates eating in the morning. She just heard it up and goes.
Samantha J.
I love this product! It's easy to make, it only takes a few minutes! I received this complimentary for testing from Influenster! I love the ingredients. It seems to a have a lot of natural ingredients. I would love to try the Smores Cake but Blueberry Muffin is absolutely delicious!
Kiki B.
Huber Heights , OH
I was so happy when I received this box! I got it complementary to test. I got the blueberry muffin one which made me excited since that is my favorite kind of muffin. I seriously ate these things in 2 days! They were so good! Light, fluffy, easy to make, it took about 3 minutes all together. I will definitely be buying these
Jessica M.
Hokes Bluff, AL
Me and my son love this product! It's quick and easy for breakfast before school or on the run. Easy enough for my son to do on his own while I finish getting ready. And clean-up is a breeze! Definitely can't wait to try other flavors
Kelsey E.
Batavia, OH
I just received my box today & I was sooooo excited! I haven't tried them yet but I noticed that they come with 4 per box & I thought that was awesome. If they taste yummy, I'll definitely be buying more!!
Melanie W.
Coventry
This is the first time trying the Duncan Hines (Blueberry) muffin Perfect Size for 1 in a cup, it's very easy to make in a cup for the microwave it comes out moist and it has a strong blueberry taste I recommend this great product
Chelsea F.
when this came in the mail I thought it was only one serving, however there are 4 in one box. so there was enough for myself and my children to try! so good. tastes delicious, easy to make, quick to prepare, and easy to clean up.
Nicole T.
Monson, MA
I've tried the blueberry muffin one and it's okay not something I would buy often but it was worth a try I guess not as flavorful as a regular blueberry muffin but for a quick bite before you leave for work or whatever it's fine
Leslie R.
Washington, DC
It was very easy to use and tasted good; however, I felt there was definitely an artificial taste in it. I love the idea of it though, very smart idea and will do well. Pros- easy to make and easy clean up. Cons- artificial taste and a little dry. Great idea though!
Melanie W.
Coventry
What does everyone think about the Duncan Hines (Blueberry) muffin Perfect Size for 1 in a cup? need some opinions
kacterine g.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It looks delicious yumi
KayLeigh L.
Pfafftown, NC
Is this vegan? I try to eat as plant based and vegan as possible but I did find some of these in my cabinet that my boyfriends mom gave us and had to indulge last night. Duncan Hines Perfect Size for 1 Blueberry Muffin