BY DUNCAN HINES #7 in Muffins

• Perfect Size for 1 is an individually portioned pouch of cake mix – single-serving portions = no leftovers or waste.
  • Quick and easy – Made in a coffee mug in the microwave in about a minute. Warm, fresh-baked treat whenever you want it
  • 18 varieties with flavors for morning, afternoon or evening indulgences.
  •  Ease of customization – can be made with nearly any liquid (milk, juice, coffee, liquor, etc.) and accepts add-ins (chocolate chips, nuts, fruit, etc.) – fail-proof!
  • No mess – no bowls or pans to clean!

Ingredients:Sugar, Whole Wheat Flour, Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Dried Blueberry Crumbles, Dried Whole Eggs, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Natural Flavors, Salt.

ALLERGY INFORMATION:
CONTAINS WHEAT, EGGS

• Is this vegan? I try to eat as plant based and vegan as p...1 Answers
  • It looks delicious yumi1 Answers
  • What does everyone think about the Duncan Hines (Blueberr...4 Answers
Corie S.
Shawboro, NC
Very moist and tasteful. It was super easy to make and fast! Great for on the go. My little and I enjoyed every last bite! I can't wait to try more. Calories weren't too bad in it either but has a ton of sugar in it.
Allyson S.
Atlanta, GA
I was very impressed with how delicious the blueberry muffin turned out! I've tried homemade "mug cake" recipes before, and surprisingly the out-of-the-box version tasted better. So convenient and perfect size for those occasional sweet tooth cravings!
Angela M.
Englewood, CO
These are so delicious! My whole family enjoyed them as breakfast and as snacks. They are very easy to make and taste great for being microwaved. They were easily removed from my mugs and enjoyed as is. No need to add anything to these blueberry muffins!
Terra G.
This was very new and very good. I have never tried anything like this before but I loved it. I am excited to try other flavors from Duncan Hines especially after receiving the blueberry one for free in my vox box!
Jenny K.
Lake mills, WI
This product was so easy to make and extremely convenient if you are craving something sweet and quick!  The flavor was very good and you can very easily add ingredients to make this even more delightful.  I would definitely recommend this product, the serving size was just right too.
Jenny S.
I really wanted this to be better but it wasn't. The taste and texture threw me off. It did taste like a blueberry muffin BUT the texture made it not like a muffin. I am anxious to try the other flavors though!
Katie M.
Bledsoe, KY
I didn't even know these things existed until Influenster! I've been missing out. This makes my morning routine so easy, and something I look forward to waking up and eating. I will definitely be buying these again after I run out!
Kristyn M.
Durham , NC
Very easy to make and does not overflow the mug!  I used milk for a creamier effect but you could certainly use water too.  The taste was great and it cooked through perfectly.  I shared this with my 18 month old who also loved it!
Michelle b.
Man, WV
I won these on the fb live party and they're awesome. They're soooo easy and completely delicious. One minute and you have a perfect blueberry muffin in a mug. I'll def be picking more up when I shop
Hiroko N.
San Diego, CA
How amazing is this! You just need 3tbsp pf water or milk and you have a party in a mug!!! I got the blueberry and i love it so much! In less than 5 minutes you have this yummy goodness in your belly
Melanie W.
Coventry
What does everyone think about the Duncan Hines (Blueberry) muffin Perfect Size for 1 in a cup? need some opinions
KayLeigh L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is this vegan? I try to eat as plant based and vegan as possible but I did find some of these in my cabinet that my boyfriends mom gave us and had to indulge last night. Duncan Hines Perfect Size for 1 Blueberry Muffin
kacterine g.