BY DUNCAN HINES #6 in Muffins

• Perfect Size for 1 is an individually portioned pouch of cake mix – single-serving portions = no leftovers or waste.
  • Quick and easy – Made in a coffee mug in the microwave in about a minute. Warm, fresh-baked treat whenever you want it
  • 18 varieties with flavors for morning, afternoon or evening indulgences.
  •  Ease of customization – can be made with nearly any liquid (milk, juice, coffee, liquor, etc.) and accepts add-ins (chocolate chips, nuts, fruit, etc.) – fail-proof!
  • No mess – no bowls or pans to clean!

Ingredients:Sugar, Whole Wheat Flour, Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Dried Blueberry Crumbles, Dried Whole Eggs, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Natural Flavors, Salt.

ALLERGY INFORMATION:
CONTAINS WHEAT, EGGS

• Is this vegan? I try to eat as plant based and vegan as p...1 Answers
  • It looks delicious yumi1 Answers
  • What does everyone think about the Duncan Hines (Blueberr...4 Answers
Andrea D.
Adel, IA
I got these for free from Influenster as part of a voxbox. I received the blueberry muffin flavor, which was SO tasty! It's pretty sweet so it was kind of a cross between a muffin and a blueberry cake, but still very delicious and so fast and easy to make! My kids loved them and asked for "mug breakfast".
Johnna M.
Saint Louis, MO
It was actually pretty good! I was shocked because I would never think of buying this item. Tastes like a blueberry muffin in a cup lol. I could even take it on the go if needed. I would recommend for others.
Briana S.
Kissimmee, FL
I loved these and my 2 year old daughter loved them too. I got these complimentary through Influenster but the value is about 2$ at walmart which I think is a great price. I would definitely recommend them.
Kathleen D.
Marietta, GA
These little muffins are perfect for a fast breakfast! I received them free to try and review from Influenster + Duncan Heins. They taste like fresh blueberry muffins -- definitely not like they were made in the microwave! I will definitely be buying more.
Maria G.
This is a suprisingly delicious treat; I'd like to pretend that I eat this in the morning as a healthy breakfast, but most of the time its a late night snack. It's moist, sweet but not too sweet, and no sort of chemical taste as you may expect from some muffin.s
Gina B.
Elmont, NY
Kid Approved!!! My kids love these Duncan Hines Perfect Size for 1 mug cakes. We received a free box to try and it turns out that it's delicious! So far we've had the Blueberry Muffin and would definitely buy more. My littles are excited to try other flavors. Duncan Hines Perfect Size for 1 Blueberry Muffin
Nicole F.
Naples, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love blueberries and this is a quick treat to get me going in a happy mood. Love the packaging and easy instructions. Will be making these often in my quick lifestyle and busy days! Wow, for those looking for simple this is it!
Katherine S.
Sunnyvale, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm loving the Duncan Hines blueberry muffin! I love that I can take this to work and use a coffee mug I have at my desk to make a quick and hassle-free breakfast. Plus, I love the flavor; for breakfast, the blueberry one is perfect! It's not too sweet.
Kiana N.
Virginia Bch, VA
I was so excited to get this product... so easy to make and really lives up to expectations. I LOVE everything blueberry so to be able to eat a muffin on command is perfect for my on the go lifestyle!!
Cynthia M.
valrico, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I received this blueberry muffin mix for free from #influenster for my opinion. I like it. The product was easy to make and super fast. This is even a great thing for my daughter who hates eating in the morning. She just heard it up and goes.
Melanie W.
Coventry
What does everyone think about the Duncan Hines (Blueberry) muffin Perfect Size for 1 in a cup? need some opinions
kacterine g.
Doral, FL
It looks delicious yumi
KayLeigh L.
Pfafftown, NC
Is this vegan? I try to eat as plant based and vegan as possible but I did find some of these in my cabinet that my boyfriends mom gave us and had to indulge last night. Duncan Hines Perfect Size for 1 Blueberry Muffin