BY DUNCAN HINES #6 in Muffins

• Perfect Size for 1 is an individually portioned pouch of cake mix – single-serving portions = no leftovers or waste.
  • Quick and easy – Made in a coffee mug in the microwave in about a minute. Warm, fresh-baked treat whenever you want it
  • 18 varieties with flavors for morning, afternoon or evening indulgences.
  •  Ease of customization – can be made with nearly any liquid (milk, juice, coffee, liquor, etc.) and accepts add-ins (chocolate chips, nuts, fruit, etc.) – fail-proof!
  • No mess – no bowls or pans to clean!

Ingredients:Sugar, Whole Wheat Flour, Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Dried Blueberry Crumbles, Dried Whole Eggs, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Natural Flavors, Salt.

ALLERGY INFORMATION:
CONTAINS WHEAT, EGGS

• Is this vegan? I try to eat as plant based and vegan as p...1 Answers
  • It looks delicious yumi1 Answers
  • What does everyone think about the Duncan Hines (Blueberr...4 Answers
amanda e.
Colonial Hgts, VA
I received these for testing and reviewing purposes however the opinions are that of my own. I like how simple it is to make the perfect size for one. They are full of flavor only thing I didn't like was that it was kind of dry I added some butter and that helped a lot will definitely be buying other flavors to try soon
London F.
Philadelphia, PA
I had fairly low expectations for this product because it seems like quick microwave cakes never work out, but it was actually pretty good! A solid breakfast when you need something quick. It's a little dry, but that can be solved by putting some fruit or whipped topping on and mixing up the textures a bit.
Katherine W.
Scott AFB, IL
I've always been very skeptical of foods that could be baked in the microwave but this definitely changed my mind! I received the blueberry muffin as part of the Duncan Hines VoxBox and it was delicious! Definitely a great go to when you a craving a little something sweet & very easy to make! Can't wait to try some more of the different flavors!
Roberta M.
Argyle, NY
This is such a great idea. Who wants to make an entire cake when you just have a craving and you need something quick and sweet. This took under 2 minutes start to finish. It was easy and delicious. You can even add things to customize it. I love these little cakes.
Haley G.
This is always on hand as a college student living in an apartment who juggles a million and one things. It is the perfect breakfast on a chilly morning and is so fast and so yummy! I love having all the ingredients already and having such simple steps to follow. It is such a nice way to have a comfort food!
Paige M.
Moorestown, NJ
This was amazing! Great portion size (actually a little more in each serving than I was expecting) and it cooked perfectly! Definitely going out to get more of these in different flavors because the blueberry muffin one was delicious. A little on the spongy side...but maybe because it's a muffin? Will have to get the others and see how their consistencies are.
Megan S.
Altus, OK
I had the blueberry muffin one and it was amazing! The fact that 4 come in a box made me super happy. It tastes so good and super easy to use just add water and put in the microwave. Will definitely be buying more it's just enough to make you happy and satisfied.
Danielle H.
Boston, MA
got this in my Influenster box. They taste great, I make mine with almond milk.

There are all sorts of ways you can customize these, from adding nuts to sprinkling raw sugar on top! My only complaints are the calories and protein - wish there were less calories but a few more grams of protein!
Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are such a genius little food item. I purchased these twice when they first came out and I was taking them to work. They are so popular in our local stores I have a hard time finding them. They are delicious!
Dawn P.
Whitesburg , KY
I found these at my local Food city, they were buy 1 get 1 free and me being me couldn't pass up such an awesome deal! They are so quick and easy to make! It fluffed up just like a real muffin. Perfect for a quick breakfast, fits perfectly in a regular size coffee mug. These are so simple my kids can make them! Which makes for an awesome morning!!
Melanie W.
Coventry
What does everyone think about the Duncan Hines (Blueberry) muffin Perfect Size for 1 in a cup? need some opinions
kacterine g.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It looks delicious yumi
KayLeigh L.
Pfafftown, NC
Is this vegan? I try to eat as plant based and vegan as possible but I did find some of these in my cabinet that my boyfriends mom gave us and had to indulge last night. Duncan Hines Perfect Size for 1 Blueberry Muffin