BY DUNCAN HINES #7 in Muffins

• Perfect Size for 1 is an individually portioned pouch of cake mix – single-serving portions = no leftovers or waste.
  • Quick and easy – Made in a coffee mug in the microwave in about a minute. Warm, fresh-baked treat whenever you want it
  • 18 varieties with flavors for morning, afternoon or evening indulgences.
  •  Ease of customization – can be made with nearly any liquid (milk, juice, coffee, liquor, etc.) and accepts add-ins (chocolate chips, nuts, fruit, etc.) – fail-proof!
  • No mess – no bowls or pans to clean!

Ingredients:Sugar, Whole Wheat Flour, Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Dried Blueberry Crumbles, Dried Whole Eggs, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Natural Flavors, Salt.

ALLERGY INFORMATION:
CONTAINS WHEAT, EGGS

• Is this vegan? I try to eat as plant based and vegan as p...1 Answers
  • It looks delicious yumi1 Answers
  • What does everyone think about the Duncan Hines (Blueberr...4 Answers
Dawn P.
Whitesburg , KY
I found these at my local Food city, they were buy 1 get 1 free and me being me couldn't pass up such an awesome deal! They are so quick and easy to make! It fluffed up just like a real muffin. Perfect for a quick breakfast, fits perfectly in a regular size coffee mug. These are so simple my kids can make them! Which makes for an awesome morning!!
Rachel H.
Riverdale, GA
Soooo freakin' yummy and I great way to get in a quick breakfast!
Instead of water, I used this super clean, organic walnut milk! It was NEXT LEVEL!
If I am having a sweet tooth after dinner, this is also a quick and easy way to get that out of the way. I highly recommend this!
Jennifer C.
Roseville, MN
I'm glad I got the blueberry one free for testing - it would've been my first choice! It's super easy to make and really delicious, and it's actually a good size for one person (not teeny tiny). Use a normal mug, not a soup mug, as the wider bottom could cause it to not be completely done after microwaving!
Jessica M.
Falmouth, MA

Valentina V.Celina, TX32 reviewsMay 13, 2017, 2:34 a.m.I received a complimentary box of Duncan Hines Blueberry Perfect Size for one in exchange for my honest review. I was pleasantly surprised with the flavor! I will admit that I was skeptical about making a muffin in a mug, but I loved it!
Shamila S.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm not a weekday breakfast person, but for the weekends this is nice when I want something homemade but do not feel like putting on clothes to run to the coffee shop. It's really simple which I like. The taste was pretty good and I LOVE blueberry bread type products so it's a winner for me. I got this product from Influenster :)
Amanda W.
My son and I loved the Blueberry muffin mix! It's perfect for a quick breakfast or late night snack. So easy to make, and tastes great! Thanks Influenster and Duncan Hines Perfect Size for 1 Blueberry Muffin
Lakiya N.
Detroit, MI
It's very soft, fluffy and easy to make just in one minute. It taste great! It reminds me of using an easy bake oven when I was a kid. I actually like the blue berry muffin I received I shared them with the family and everyone loved it and want to buy it!!!
Destiny G.
At first, I was a little hesitant as the finished product is not the most attractive, however, the taste is amazing! The blueberry muffin mix tastes like a fluffy blueberry muffin cake. The consistency is smoother than most muffins I had and has the soft cake texture.
Hannah B.
Church Hill, TN
I really like this product because it's easy when you want something fast and sweet! I do think they could add some glaze/frosting packets with each serving for extra flavor! It would bring it over the top in my opinion.
Linda A.
Bakersfield, CA
These are perfect for my busy on the go life style. Easy and fast to make. Plus it is delicious with healthy ingredients! Super affordable as well. My whole family has enjoyed this product! I've seen all kinds of great recipes I want to test out, but they are so good by themselves it's hard not to eat it right away.
Melanie W.
Coventry
What does everyone think about the Duncan Hines (Blueberry) muffin Perfect Size for 1 in a cup? need some opinions
KayLeigh L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is this vegan? I try to eat as plant based and vegan as possible but I did find some of these in my cabinet that my boyfriends mom gave us and had to indulge last night. Duncan Hines Perfect Size for 1 Blueberry Muffin
kacterine g.