BY DUNCAN HINES #6 in Muffins

• Perfect Size for 1 is an individually portioned pouch of cake mix – single-serving portions = no leftovers or waste.
  • Quick and easy – Made in a coffee mug in the microwave in about a minute. Warm, fresh-baked treat whenever you want it
  • 18 varieties with flavors for morning, afternoon or evening indulgences.
  •  Ease of customization – can be made with nearly any liquid (milk, juice, coffee, liquor, etc.) and accepts add-ins (chocolate chips, nuts, fruit, etc.) – fail-proof!
  • No mess – no bowls or pans to clean!

Ingredients:Sugar, Whole Wheat Flour, Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Dried Blueberry Crumbles, Dried Whole Eggs, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Natural Flavors, Salt.

ALLERGY INFORMATION:
CONTAINS WHEAT, EGGS

• Is this vegan? I try to eat as plant based and vegan as p...1 Answers
  • It looks delicious yumi1 Answers
  • What does everyone think about the Duncan Hines (Blueberr...4 Answers
Amanda M.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I got this in a voxbox free, and it was pretty good! My favorite part is that it was free of any dairy or soy, which are things I avoid, so that was an extra bonus! It was quick and easy. I used hemp milk in mine instead of water or milk, and it tasted great! However, I'm undecided as to if I would actually spend my money on these, depends on the price I suppose. Otherwise it seems slightly unnecessary.
Jessica E.
Georgetown, TX
I absolutely love these! The taste and texture are fabulous. I enjoyed mine with just some butter on top and shared with my family as well. The amount that's made out of one packet is just the right amount. These really exceeded my expectations. I just bought some yesterday actually and will of course continue in the future. Thank you so much for giving me the option to try these absolutely free
Dana K.
I received this product in my Duncan Hines Vox Box and I loved it! When I am getting ready for work in the morning, I rarely give myself enough time to eat something for breakfast but this was so quick and easy!  I just put the mix and water in a mug and set the microwave and then I can hurry up and eat it on the go!  It tasted like a fresh blueberry muffin too.  So good!
Brandi R.
Mustang, OK
Duncan Hines blueberry muffins were the best way to start my day. I made mine in a cupcake pan and brushed them with butter. It was literally a few steps and done. Add water, put in pan, cook and enjoy. Will definitely be buying some to have an easy and delicious breakfast around. #influesnter #gotitfree
Ali H.
Saint Paul, MN
I really think Duncan Hines did a great job with these. Are they bakery fresh muffins? No. But are they really good quick snacks I don't have to share with my kids? Yes! I added almonds to mine because a little crunch helped the texture but all in all, I liked them. Also, bonus, they clean out of the mug easily, not all mug cakes do that.
Larri J.
Salyersville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
OMG I FREAKING LOVE THIS STUFF! ❤ It's perfect for the sweet lover, it's easy to make & very convenient! Blueberry muffin flavor is amazing, it taste sooo good, the blueberries even taste good! The cake is moist & makes it like heaven in your mouth! I'd recommend this to anyone & everyone!
Hiba K.
Whitehall , PA
It did not taste very good, i tried mixing it in with liquids other the water to enhance the flavor and it did not have a really good flavor regardless, mor eor less taste like cardboard. However it was super easy and fast to make and I recieved it for free so I cant complain to much.
Takala C.
Bayonne, NJ
At first sight, I thought the Perfect Size for 1 Blueberry Muffin Mix was going to be disgusting. I was never one for the quick meals in a cup. However, I do love blueberry muffins so I gave it a try. These muffins were absolutely delicious and I even shared one with my s/o. They take about a minute to mix and make and are so good, you have to try it. I received these complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Brandy O.
Tower City, PA
These are great for summer break! I love that my kids can make these without any help!
I am also quite happy with the flavor options and the price!
These are pretty tasty for coming from a box! I'm also thrilled that I can buy different flavors and I don't have to bake 4 different flavor cakes and a couple trays of muffins to satisfy everyone all of the time. (Although, I still have to because, nothing beats homemade.)
Lora H.
Tierra Verde, FL
Super delicious! I made this on a Sunday for myself, my husband and my stepson. My husband and I were relieved that there were no super crazy ingredients in this and it truly had that blueberry muffin flavor! My stepson loved it and he is BEYOND picky!!!!!! Definitely made for some easy Sunday morning fun and a great addition to our breakast! (And I got rock star mom points without having to do any work; huzzah!)
Melanie W.
Coventry
What does everyone think about the Duncan Hines (Blueberry) muffin Perfect Size for 1 in a cup? need some opinions
kacterine g.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It looks delicious yumi
KayLeigh L.
Pfafftown, NC
Is this vegan? I try to eat as plant based and vegan as possible but I did find some of these in my cabinet that my boyfriends mom gave us and had to indulge last night. Duncan Hines Perfect Size for 1 Blueberry Muffin