BY DUNCAN HINES #6 in Muffins

• Perfect Size for 1 is an individually portioned pouch of cake mix – single-serving portions = no leftovers or waste.
  • Quick and easy – Made in a coffee mug in the microwave in about a minute. Warm, fresh-baked treat whenever you want it
  • 18 varieties with flavors for morning, afternoon or evening indulgences.
  •  Ease of customization – can be made with nearly any liquid (milk, juice, coffee, liquor, etc.) and accepts add-ins (chocolate chips, nuts, fruit, etc.) – fail-proof!
  • No mess – no bowls or pans to clean!

Ingredients:Sugar, Whole Wheat Flour, Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Dried Blueberry Crumbles, Dried Whole Eggs, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Natural Flavors, Salt.

ALLERGY INFORMATION:
CONTAINS WHEAT, EGGS

• Is this vegan? I try to eat as plant based and vegan as p...1 Answers
  • It looks delicious yumi1 Answers
  • What does everyone think about the Duncan Hines (Blueberr...4 Answers
Kristen B.
Washington, DC
In a word: YUM! I was actually really impressed for how good this single-serving blueberry muffin tasted. Unfortunately, I do not own any coffee mugs that are the proper size, but I used a tiny glass bowl (typically used for baking prep) and my muffins turned out fine. I first tried with almond milk and the muffin was good....but then I made my second one with orange juice, and that one was the true standout. I recommend making the mix with orange juice and topping with extra blueberries!
Isabelle H.
Brooklyn, NY
This was a delicious treat that I received complimentary through Influenster. It was extremely easy and quick to make and was the perfect amount to split with another person. I do not enjoy baking and this was simple enough that I wanted to make another one! It was yummy and hit the spot if you're looking for a yummy treat to satisfy a sweet tooth craving!
Stephanie J.
I was surprised by how much I loved these little mug muffin packets.  After a busy day, I would come home and often be craving something sweet, but I'd be too tired to bake an entire batch of cookies or muffins.  Enter this perfect product. 2 minutes to prepare, and you have a fresh steamy sweet treat, perfect for one person. (aka enough to satisfy that craving, but without a whole batch of 12 cookies that you inevitably end up eating in one sitting).  My only caveat - be careful what kind of mug you cook these in. Texture varied greatly depending on mug shape, size, and thickness. The closer you get to a "traditional" coffee mug, the better the results.
Rosa R.
Such a perfect treat to keep at my desk at work. Quick and easy to make or adapt. They give you examples of how you can adjust the recipe. Also not to sweet and gives you that came texture if that's what you may be craving. Be careful not to overcook or it may dry out but easily fixed with some sugar water.

Picked this up to try out for free in the Duncan Hines voxbox
Sheryl S.
I've never been a fan of mug cakes in the past. But this is a game changer! I got mine for free from influenster. Super easy to make. No wait. No mess and the kids LOVE that they can make them on their own! #momwin! Love these! Definitely need to try more flavors #howperfectisthat! Duncan Hines Perfect Size for 1 Blueberry Muffin
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Duncan Hines Perfect Size for 1 Blueberry Muffin I received the Duncan Hines Perfect Size for 1 in Blueberry Muffin flavor complimentary for testing purposes. It's definitely been perfect as I'm in my third trimester of pregnancy. This is so delicious, quick and easy to make, and ready in less than one minute. #HowPerfectIsThat
Jessica E.
Buckholts, TX
I absolutely love these! The taste and texture are fabulous. I enjoyed mine with just some butter on top and shared with my family as well. The amount that's made out of one packet is just the right amount. These really exceeded my expectations. I just bought some yesterday actually and will of course continue in the future. Thank you so much for giving me the option to try these absolutely free
Amanda M.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I got this in a voxbox free, and it was pretty good! My favorite part is that it was free of any dairy or soy, which are things I avoid, so that was an extra bonus! It was quick and easy. I used hemp milk in mine instead of water or milk, and it tasted great! However, I'm undecided as to if I would actually spend my money on these, depends on the price I suppose. Otherwise it seems slightly unnecessary.
Dana K.
I received this product in my Duncan Hines Vox Box and I loved it! When I am getting ready for work in the morning, I rarely give myself enough time to eat something for breakfast but this was so quick and easy!  I just put the mix and water in a mug and set the microwave and then I can hurry up and eat it on the go!  It tasted like a fresh blueberry muffin too.  So good!
Brandi R.
Mustang, OK
Duncan Hines blueberry muffins were the best way to start my day. I made mine in a cupcake pan and brushed them with butter. It was literally a few steps and done. Add water, put in pan, cook and enjoy. Will definitely be buying some to have an easy and delicious breakfast around. #influesnter #gotitfree
Melanie W.
Coventry
What does everyone think about the Duncan Hines (Blueberry) muffin Perfect Size for 1 in a cup? need some opinions
kacterine g.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It looks delicious yumi
KayLeigh L.
Winston Salem, NC
Is this vegan? I try to eat as plant based and vegan as possible but I did find some of these in my cabinet that my boyfriends mom gave us and had to indulge last night. Duncan Hines Perfect Size for 1 Blueberry Muffin