Ashley A.
I was so excited to try this, blueberry muffins are my favorite but I never make them because I'm the only one in my house who eats them and they'll go bad before I eat them. I got this in the mail and immediately whipped one up. First of all, it's super easy to make, my 6 year old helped me! Second, oh my goodness it was delicious! It tasted like it was homemade and it was super easy and fast. Unfortunately, I don't have a picture but trust me, it was delicious. I want to get some to keep on hand in my office at work for when I get a craving for a muffin. I can't wait to try the other flavors too!

Duncan Hines Perfect Size for 1 Blueberry Muffin gets 5 stars in our house!