Kacie S.
Mashpee, MA
I got this from influenster for free in exchange for my honest review. Let's just say the pack of 4 was gone the first day! I made one for myself using 3 tbsp milk and 70 seconds in the microwave later I had a delicious breakfast. It was suprisingly tasty and moist for something microwaved! I added a little bit of butter and boom, delish! So of course then my son saw me eating it and had to have one, too. He actually enjoyed adding the milk and stirring it himself. He also gave it the 3 year old picky eater seal of approval. Then my boyfriend proceeded to eat the other two. That's the only down side - the size was perfect for me, but it took 2 to satisfy his man appetite. I'd definitely buy them in the future, depending on the price. Very quick, easy, convenient breakfast. We would like to try the other flavors, too!