I got it at walmart, they have all diferente kinds. I had try it other day and it's alright. It's little bit to sweet to my taste but it's perfect to make a fast dessert. Fits perfect in a 12 oz mug size and the time on the box it's exactly right No mess and cooks perfect. Just add 2 spoon more of milk cuz if not will be very think the batter. Just gave it 4 stars because I'm not a sweet person but I'm sure other will love it. I really recommend it. Who no like to have a fast dessert in your pantry right?! I'll for sure try the other flavor too.