BY DUNCAN HINES

• Perfect Size for 1 is an individually portioned pouch of cake mix – single-serving portions = no leftovers or waste.
  • Quick and easy – Made in a coffee mug in the microwave in about a minute. Warm, fresh-baked treat whenever you want it
  • 18 varieties with flavors for morning, afternoon or evening indulgences.
  •  Ease of customization – can be made with nearly any liquid (milk, juice, coffee, liquor, etc.) and accepts add-ins (chocolate chips, nuts, fruit, etc.) – fail-proof!
  • No mess – no bowls or pans to clean!

Ingredients:Sugar, Whole Wheat Flour, Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Dried Blueberry Crumbles, Dried Whole Eggs, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Natural Flavors, Salt.

ALLERGY INFORMATION:
CONTAINS WHEAT, EGGS

• Is this vegan? I try to eat as plant based and vegan as p...1 Answers
  • It looks delicious yumi1 Answers
  • What does everyone think about the Duncan Hines (Blueberr...4 Answers
McKenzie L.
Maple Grove , MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I loved these so much when I was in college! These are perfect because they are made in a mug in a microwave! They taste really good and are a decent price for what you get. I would recommend these for anyone!
Krysta H.
Lake Orion, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I keep a couple flavors of these around and they’re good to have and easy to make. The price for one box is a good one because you get 4 pouches per box. Only thing that I don’t like about it is that it gets to be a little rich.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
1,003 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
these actually surprised me! I thought that they tasted really good and they’re easy to make. I also love that it makes one serving and that I can make it in the microwave
Lisette M.
Lithia, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My husband bought a bunch of different flavors when he found these. I LOVE this blueberry muffin flavor! It was super easy to make. I like to cook mine a little less since I like mine a little gooey. It was perfect to make at work. I never have time for breakfast until now!
Elizabeth E.
These were great for thanksgiving morning! We had limited space and dishes in our packed house, but after everyone had their morning tea and coffee, everyone fixed these in their mugs! Perfect self-serve treat
Aryn N.
Oceanside, CA
I really don't stand by these because every time I try to make one of these they always overspill in my microwave and the water goes everywhere and I lose half the product and it doesn't taste right it doesn't taste like how a cake should taste coming right out of an oven or microwave oven for that instance. It doesn't really taste right either way you look at it I'd rather just buy a cake at the bakery it's just as quick as microwaving it.
Kayla B.
Boston Ma
Purchased at: Walmart
I tried to make these in the microwave as directed and it did not come out as I thought it was going to. It did taste good but it wasn’t my favorite snack. I suggest trying it at least once but other than that you wouldn’t see me eating that again.
Debby W.
Washingtonvle, NY
Super moist and easy to make. Fixes your craving for a muffin and for those mornings where you don't have time to dedicate into making breakfast. Suggest this for people who don't have time in the morning but still want to enjoy a hot muffin.
Greih W.
Jacksonville, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are super convenient and pack great flavor and taste! They are fairly affordable and are super easy to make. And they only require the addition of water or milk! They aren’t super healthy, but sometimes cravings hit!
Alexia C.
Chesapeake
Great right before bed when you nice and cozy in the blanket watching your favorite movies. Love the choice between water or milk so it easy on the go or you can spice it up with ice cream an sprinkles at home.
Melanie W.
Coventry
What does everyone think about the Duncan Hines (Blueberry) muffin Perfect Size for 1 in a cup? need some opinions
KayLeigh L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is this vegan? I try to eat as plant based and vegan as possible but I did find some of these in my cabinet that my boyfriends mom gave us and had to indulge last night. Duncan Hines Perfect Size for 1 Blueberry Muffin
kacterine g.