BY DUNCAN HINES #4 in Muffins

• Perfect Size for 1 is an individually portioned pouch of cake mix – single-serving portions = no leftovers or waste.
  • Quick and easy – Made in a coffee mug in the microwave in about a minute. Warm, fresh-baked treat whenever you want it
  • 18 varieties with flavors for morning, afternoon or evening indulgences.
  •  Ease of customization – can be made with nearly any liquid (milk, juice, coffee, liquor, etc.) and accepts add-ins (chocolate chips, nuts, fruit, etc.) – fail-proof!
  • No mess – no bowls or pans to clean!

Ingredients:Sugar, Whole Wheat Flour, Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Dried Blueberry Crumbles, Dried Whole Eggs, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Natural Flavors, Salt.

ALLERGY INFORMATION:
CONTAINS WHEAT, EGGS

• It looks delicious yumi1 Answers
  • What does everyone think about the Duncan Hines (Blueberry) muffi...4 Answers
Lisette M.
Kearny, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My husband bought a bunch of different flavors when he found these. I LOVE this blueberry muffin flavor! It was super easy to make. I like to cook mine a little less since I like mine a little gooey. It was perfect to make at work. I never have time for breakfast until now!
Elizabeth E.
These were great for thanksgiving morning! We had limited space and dishes in our packed house, but after everyone had their morning tea and coffee, everyone fixed these in their mugs! Perfect self-serve treat
Liz L.
Red Hill, PA
Amazing morning breakfast with less to no hassle! Cuts out some time for a hot breakfast while I clean and get ready for work. Also tried the banana bread which was just as good . Hoping they never get discontinued!
Brenna Gwyn S.
I got this for free also, but I went right out and bought the other flavors. It's so cool to make your own muffin in a mug and it's very photogenic cuz my college buddies make cool mugs. It was really delicious and they run about 300 calories each which is normal for a muffin and I am definitely keeping this stocked in my pantry for when I crave cake or muffins because it's so easy to make and you can totally just make one portion and don't have to worry about eating multiple portions unless you physically make more than one. The only downside is that it's like 5$ for a four pack which seemed high compared to other products on the shelf that claim the same thing, but I have brand loyalty now because I know how really great this one is and don't want to risk wasting money on a cheaper off-brand product.
Kacie L.
Mashpee , MA
I got this from influenster for free in exchange for my honest review. Let's just say the pack of 4 was gone the first day! I made one for myself using 3 tbsp milk and 70 seconds in the microwave later I had a delicious breakfast. It was suprisingly tasty and moist for something microwaved! I added a little bit of butter and boom, delish! So of course then my son saw me eating it and had to have one, too. He actually enjoyed adding the milk and stirring it himself. He also gave it the 3 year old picky eater seal of approval. Then my boyfriend proceeded to eat the other two. That's the only down side - the size was perfect for me, but it took 2 to satisfy his man appetite. I'd definitely buy them in the future, depending on the price. Very quick, easy, convenient breakfast. We would like to try the other flavors, too!
Lindsey B.
I received my Duncan Hines Blueberry Muffin perfect for 1sample "free" from Influenster to try and I really enjoyed getting to try it out. The ingredients were great, portion was nice and box was packaged good, the only issue that I had was that it seemed kind of dry and tasteless in my honest opinion, im not sure if it was just the flavor that I got or what but I followed directions correctly. I would definitely love to get to try another flavor instead to see if the others are better. Thanks #Influenster and #realduncanhines for sending the sample. @realduncanhines @influenster
#howperfectisthat
I got it at walmart, they have all diferente kinds. I had try it other day and it's alright. It's little bit to sweet to my taste but it's perfect to make a fast dessert. Fits perfect in a 12 oz mug size and the time on the box it's exactly right No mess and cooks perfect. Just add 2 spoon more of milk cuz if not will be very think the batter. Just gave it 4 stars because I'm not a sweet person but I'm sure other will love it. I really recommend it. Who no like to have a fast dessert in your pantry right?! I'll for sure try the other flavor too.
Makayla R.
Corp Christi, TX
Duncan Hines Perfect Size for 1 Blueberry Muffin I received this product from Influenster at no cost in exchange for my honest opinion. I LOVED it! It was quick to throw in for a minute and take with me in the car. It was cooked all the way through, and tastes like its fresh from the oven. We will be purchasing these weekly!!! The ONLY downside is I thought it would be a little bigger but it is perfect for one which is what it's meant for(:
Ashley A.
I was so excited to try this, blueberry muffins are my favorite but I never make them because I'm the only one in my house who eats them and they'll go bad before I eat them. I got this in the mail and immediately whipped one up. First of all, it's super easy to make, my 6 year old helped me! Second, oh my goodness it was delicious! It tasted like it was homemade and it was super easy and fast. Unfortunately, I don't have a picture but trust me, it was delicious. I want to get some to keep on hand in my office at work for when I get a craving for a muffin. I can't wait to try the other flavors too!

Duncan Hines Perfect Size for 1 Blueberry Muffin gets 5 stars in our house!
Nicole B.
Southborough, MA
I am pleasantly surprised by this product. I have tried a few other instant size for 1 desserts that were not so great. This product especially the blueberry muffin was quiet tasty. It did take a little bit longer the what the directions read but everything was straight forward. It is perfect for a blueberry muffin and for one on the go. Taste exactly like if you made them from the box. I would love to try the other flavors Duncan Hines has available!
Melanie W.
Coventry
What does everyone think about the Duncan Hines (Blueberry) muffin Perfect Size for 1 in a cup? need some opinions
kacterine g.