BY DUNCAN HINES

Duncan Hines?? Oven Ready! Homestyle Chocolate Fudge Brownies.
Ready to Bake No Prep & No Clean-Up.
Premium Brownie Batter.
Naturally Flavored. see more...

Jamie V.
Las Vegas
Super convenient to buy to take to any cookout or get together. The bake pretty decently but I just prefer to make mine own homemade brownies. Was a hit with all the kids and I would recommend this product.
francys v.
MIAMI , FLORIDA

Me encanta brownies y Duncan Hines ha hecho tan conveniente para mí tener ellos. Es tan rápido ahora y tengo suficiente tiempo para arreglar y comer en mi almuerzo.
Tiffany S.
Sparta, TN
I LOVE DUNCAN BROWNIES, YOU CANT GO WRONG WHEN IT COMES TO BAKING BROWNIES LITTLE OWE THE BRAND ITSELF. IM A HUGE SWEET LOVER AND I LOVE HOW I HAVE OPTIONS TO BAKE THE BROWNIE CHEWY OR SOFT AND FLAKY.
Aeryl C.
Hodgenville, KY
I love brownies and Duncan Hines has made it so convenient for me to have them. It's so quick now and I have enough time to fix and eat them on my lunch break.
Taylor H.
OMGGG these brownies are to die for!!!! So chocolatey and rich and super easy to make. I would definitely recommend this bake mix
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
I don't know why I was chosen to review this. I've never tried it. Looks good and simple though ! Will try soon and review later.
Oriana R.
These are the best brownies ever, all you have to do is put them in the oven and bake. There very good with a glass of milk., chewey, chocolaty, very yummy. Very cheap to buy
Ris R.
Hohenwald, TN
Easy to make, tastes pretty good, and very inexpensive. I prefer to make homemade brownies, but these are good in a pinch.
Taylor N.
Lutz, FL

Generic tasting brownies.
A little less chocolatey then normal brownies. You can save it by adding extra chocolate chips.

Lexi B.
Brecksville, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love this brownie mix, it's always really gooey and has the best price no matter where you buy it it's the cheapest
Calla C.
Granville, NY
How do these turn out after baking??
Dria D.
I've been having a hard time finding a decent box batter for brownies...how did these turn out for you?
Jennifer D.
Shelbyville, IN
How are these? I have never had them are they moist after there cooked and soft?
Christine S.
I didn't realize you could buy brownie batter instead of mixing it yourself. How do these taste??
Briana J.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Are these crap? I've never seen these before and would be very skeptical