BY DUNCAN HINES

Duncan Hines?? Oven Ready! Homestyle Chocolate Fudge Brownies.
Ready to Bake No Prep & No Clean-Up.
Premium Brownie Batter.
Naturally Flavored. see more...

francys v.
MIAMI , FLORIDA

Me encanta brownies y Duncan Hines ha hecho tan conveniente para mí tener ellos. Es tan rápido ahora y tengo suficiente tiempo para arreglar y comer en mi almuerzo.
Simone L.
Savannah, GA
I should be the spokesperson for this yumminess! My favorite treat to bake and indulge in is Duncan Brownies.The size is enough to satisfy three sweet toothed devils in my house. Honestly, I cannot see how this is not its own food group. A batch of brownies is perfectly acceptable in my opinion.
Cait W.
Marietta, GA
If there is one thing I love it's brownies! Honestly it may be considered one of my last meals ;) these brownies are perfect for whipping up in a hurry and having satisfied friends and family! It's always a go to for a quick and yummy dessert!
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
Super convenient to buy to take to any cookout or get together. The bake pretty decently but I just prefer to make mine own homemade brownies. Was a hit with all the kids and I would recommend this product.
Tiffany S.
Sparta, TN
I LOVE DUNCAN BROWNIES, YOU CANT GO WRONG WHEN IT COMES TO BAKING BROWNIES LITTLE OWE THE BRAND ITSELF. IM A HUGE SWEET LOVER AND I LOVE HOW I HAVE OPTIONS TO BAKE THE BROWNIE CHEWY OR SOFT AND FLAKY.
Jennifer G.
Columbia, SC
For the price, these are pretty good brownies. They aren't premium quality or anything, but they taste pretty good and are great if you have to buy for bake sales or meetings, etc. as they are inexpensive.
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
These are the best brownies ever, all you have to do is put them in the oven and bake. There very good with a glass of milk., chewey, chocolaty, very yummy. Very cheap to buy
Aeryl C.
Hodgenville, KY
I love brownies and Duncan Hines has made it so convenient for me to have them. It's so quick now and I have enough time to fix and eat them on my lunch break.
Samantha F.
Coralville, IA
Lately, everything that I have tried that is Duncan Hines is better than both Pillsbury and Betty Crocker. I love these brownies! Easy, quick, and cheap!
Jamie S.
Not bad if you don't have time to make the real thing. They have a great taste; however, I just like making things from scratch for those that I love.
Calla C.
Granville, NY
How do these turn out after baking??
Dria D.
I've been having a hard time finding a decent box batter for brownies...how did these turn out for you?
Jennifer D.
Shelbyville, IN
How are these? I have never had them are they moist after there cooked and soft?
Christine S.
I didn't realize you could buy brownie batter instead of mixing it yourself. How do these taste??
Briana J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Are these crap? I've never seen these before and would be very skeptical