Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW

Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Pineapple Supreme Cake Mix

based on 15 reviews

Highlights
rebekah b.
  • But other than that a very great product I will continue to buy! in 1 reviews.

• Marie W.
  • How can you go wrong with a Dunkin Hines cake mix. in 1 reviews.

• Mandy G.
  • The recipe for this one is much easier then most others. in 1 reviews.

• Pineapple upside-down cake recipe Premium cake mix Kosher

0 character used

Write Review
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Regina P.
    Regina P.

Duncan Hines is telling the truth when they say their cake is "moist". The pineapple supreme cake is good as just a cake but even better if you use it to make pineapple upside down cake. I usually substitute my oil for apple sauce ( use same amount u would oil) & it comes out tasting the same but healthier!

Christina G.

OH THIS CAKE! This is my go to cake mix for my pineapple upside down cake! My family loves it. My Secret is using pineapple juice instead of water, and adding a lot of crushed pineapple into the mix :) Dunkan Hines, you and I make the best Pineapple Upside Down cake together!

Laurie W.
    Laurie W.

This cake mix is simply delightful! Every time I make it I hear "I have such moist and wonderful cake". My secret? Duncan Hines side of the box recipe. If you Are just making the cake version do the version on the side. So good

Lilly M.
    Lilly M.

I like baking sometimes with this flour mix. Try making upside down piña cake. It taste very good. The instructions in the back of the box are easy to follow, and I do not get any miss from the Duncan Hines cake mix.

Teandra J. R.
    Teandra J. R.

Perfect for upside down pineapple cakes, pineapple rum cakes, or pineapple pound cake. Moist just as it claims. I've even substituted ingredients and still get the same delicious results.

ASK A QUESTION