Add a Photo

By Duncan Hines

Pineapple upside-down cake recipe Premium cake mix Kosher
Amanda L.
Amanda L.

I once followed the instructions for Pineapple Upside Down Cake on the back of this box. It changed my life! Ok that's an exaggeration. But it has become a staple in my family and in my recipe book. I won't use any other brand for my Pineapple Upside Down Cake. Last time I even used peaches instead of pineapple slices. OH My Gosh it was awesome! This is a super moist cake and is brilliantly bright and summery.
Christina G.
Christina G.
Port Clinton, OH

OH THIS CAKE! This is my go to cake mix for my pineapple upside down cake! My family loves it. My Secret is using pineapple juice instead of water, and adding a lot of crushed pineapple into the mix :) Dunkan Hines, you and I make the best Pineapple Upside Down cake together!
Laurie W.
Laurie W.
Flatonia, TX

This cake mix is simply delightful! Every time I make it I hear "I have such moist and wonderful cake". My secret? Duncan Hines side of the box recipe. If you Are just making the cake version do the version on the side. So good
Chrystal A.
Chrystal A.
De Soto, MO

Best pineapple cake mix on market...

We go out of our way to find Duncan Hines as it's so much better! Moist and delicious. For a stronger pineapple taste sub water for pineapple juice.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Greenwood, IN

I love pineapple upside down cake. My mom always uses this brand and it's always delicious. Would recommend if you have a sweet tooth and love pineapple.
April R.
April R.

This cake is absolutely the best. It doesn't last a day around the house and the pan is empty. If you like cake and pineapples this is the cake for you.
Summer D.
Summer D.
Jacksonville, NC

Duncan Hines is my go to cake mix when I make grand daddys birthday pineapple upside down cakes. Love how moist the cakes turn out.
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Livonia, MI

The actuall cake was good i guess. not the best. The pineapple part was horrible though. It had a weird texture and flavor.
Regina P.
Regina P.
Hastings, PA

Duncan Hines is telling the truth when they say their cake is "moist". The pineapple supreme cake is good as just a cake but even better if you use it to make pineapple upside down cake. I usually substitute my oil for apple sauce ( use same amount u would oil) & it comes out tasting the same but healtheir!
Lilly M.
Lilly M.
Silver Spring, MD

I like baking sometimes with this flour mix. Try making upside down piña cake. It taste very good. The instructions in the back of the box are easy to follow, and I do not get any miss from the Duncan Hines cake mix.

Join Now