Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Pineapple Supreme Cake Mix

based on 17 reviews

Pineapple upside-down cake recipe Premium cake mix Kosher
Highlights
rebekah b.
  • But other than that a very great product I will continue to buy! in 1 reviews.

• Marie W.
  • How can you go wrong with a Dunkin Hines cake mix. in 1 reviews.

• Mandy G.
  • The recipe for this one is much easier then most others. in 1 reviews.

0 character used

Add Picture
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Chrystal A.

1 influenster found this helpful

Best pineapple cake mix on market...
    We go out of our way to find Duncan Hines as it's so much better! Moist and delicious. For a stronger pineapple taste sub water for pineapple juice.

Amanda L.

I once followed the instructions for Pineapple Upside Down Cake on the back of this box. It changed my life! Ok that's an exaggeration. But it has become a staple in my family and in my recipe book. I won't use any other brand for my Pineapple Upside Down Cake. Last time I even used peaches instead of pineapple slices. OH My Gosh it was awesome! This is a super moist cake and is brilliantly bright and summery.

Christina G.

OH THIS CAKE! This is my go to cake mix for my pineapple upside down cake! My family loves it. My Secret is using pineapple juice instead of water, and adding a lot of crushed pineapple into the mix :) Dunkan Hines, you and I make the best Pineapple Upside Down cake together!

Laurie W.

This cake mix is simply delightful! Every time I make it I hear "I have such moist and wonderful cake". My secret? Duncan Hines side of the box recipe. If you Are just making the cake version do the version on the side. So good

Morgan S.

I love pineapple upside down cake. My mom always uses this brand and it's always delicious. Would recommend if you have a sweet tooth and love pineapple.

ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now