BY DUNCAN HINES

Pineapple upside-down cake recipe Premium cake mix Kosher see more...

Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Pineapple Supreme Cake Mix
  • "But other than that a very great product I will continue to buy!" in 1 review
  • "How can you go wrong with a Dunkin Hines cake mix." in 1 review
  • "The recipe for this one is much easier then most others." in 1 review
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
San Benito, TX
Foodie Expert
Absolutely my favorite cake to bake!! I even make cupcakes out of this batter and it seriously makes more than 24 cupcakes since you can't put too much batter or your cupcake will be lop sided haha. Such a great sweet taste and very affordable brand
Ariel M.
Ariel M.
Irene, TX
I always use this brand for my pineapple upside down cakes. They always turn out great and the family loves theme.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
I once followed the instructions for Pineapple Upside Down Cake on the back of this box. It changed my life! Ok that's an exaggeration. But it has become a staple in my family and in my recipe book. I won't use any other brand for my Pineapple Upside Down Cake. Last time I even used peaches instead of pineapple slices. OH My Gosh it was awesome! This is a super moist cake and is brilliantly bright and summery.
Kasey V.
Kasey V.
Jacksonville, FL
Pineapple upside down cake is one of my favorites and after trying many recipes are fine that Duncan did it better it's easy to understand and you are giving everything but the pineapples to complete this desert comes out perfect not too sweet but really delicious and moist
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Alamo, TX
This is the only pineapple upside down cake mix that I will use! I have tried others but this one is just perfect! You can find it at Walmart/HEB or any grocery store!
Chrystal A.
Chrystal A.
De Soto, MO
Best pineapple cake mix on market...

We go out of our way to find Duncan Hines as it's so much better! Moist and delicious. For a stronger pineapple taste sub water for pineapple juice.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Greenwood, IN
I love pineapple upside down cake. My mom always uses this brand and it's always delicious. Would recommend if you have a sweet tooth and love pineapple.
rebekah b.
rebekah b.
Bakersfield, CA
I absolutely love the brand and flavor! Super Moist and tasty! Some flavors can only be found in certain stores. But other than that a very great product I will continue to buy!
Teandra J. R.
Teandra J. R.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
Perfect for upside down pineapple cakes, pineapple rum cakes, or pineapple pound cake. Moist just as it claims. I've even substituted ingredients and still get the same delicious results.
Gabriel C.
Gabriel C.
Broken Arrow, OK
Disgusting and sour. Not the good kind of sour. The kind of sour you spit out immediately.