Add a Photo

By DUNCAN HINES
Pineapple upside-down cake recipe Premium cake mix Kosher
Amanda L.
Amanda L.

I once followed the instructions for Pineapple Upside Down Cake on the back of this box. It changed my life! Ok that's an exaggeration. But it has become a staple in my family and in my recipe book. I won't use any other brand for my Pineapple Upside Down Cake. Last time I even used peaches instead of pineapple slices. OH My Gosh it was awesome! This is a super moist cake and is brilliantly bright and summery.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
San Benito, TX

Absolutely my favorite cake to bake!! I even make cupcakes out of this batter and it seriously makes more than 24 cupcakes since you can't put too much batter or your cupcake will be lop sided haha. Such a great sweet taste and very affordable brand
Chrystal A.
Chrystal A.
De Soto, MO

Best pineapple cake mix on market...

We go out of our way to find Duncan Hines as it's so much better! Moist and delicious. For a stronger pineapple taste sub water for pineapple juice.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Greenwood, IN

I love pineapple upside down cake. My mom always uses this brand and it's always delicious. Would recommend if you have a sweet tooth and love pineapple.
Ariel M.
Ariel M.
Itasca, TX

I always use this brand for my pineapple upside down cakes. They always turn out great and the family loves theme.
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Livonia, MI

The actuall cake was good i guess. not the best. The pineapple part was horrible though. It had a weird texture and flavor.
Tonya C.
Tonya C.
Kansas City, MO

This is an amazing alternative to baking a pineapple upside down cake from scratch. No one will no the difference.
Marie W.
Marie W.
Lindenhurst, NY

How can you go wrong with a Dunkin Hines cake mix. Easy to make and everyone I have made it for loves it.
Lilly M.
Lilly M.
Silver Spring, MD

I like baking sometimes with this flour mix. Try making upside down piña cake. It taste very good. The instructions in the back of the box are easy to follow, and I do not get any miss from the Duncan Hines cake mix.
Regina P.
Regina P.
Hastings, PA

Duncan Hines is telling the truth when they say their cake is "moist". The pineapple supreme cake is good as just a cake but even better if you use it to make pineapple upside down cake. I usually substitute my oil for apple sauce ( use same amount u would oil) & it comes out tasting the same but healtheir!

Join Now