Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Pineapple Supreme Cake Mix

based on 16 reviews

rebekah b.
  • But other than that a very great product I will continue to buy! in 1 reviews.

• Marie W.
  • How can you go wrong with a Dunkin Hines cake mix. in 1 reviews.

• Mandy G.
  • The recipe for this one is much easier then most others. in 1 reviews.

• Pineapple upside-down cake recipe Premium cake mix Kosher

0 character used

Amanda L.

I once followed the instructions for Pineapple Upside Down Cake on the back of this box. It changed my life! Ok that's an exaggeration. But it has become a staple in my family and in my recipe book. I won't use any other brand for my Pineapple Upside Down Cake. Last time I even used peaches instead of pineapple slices. OH My Gosh it was awesome! This is a super moist cake and is brilliantly bright and summery.

Christina G.

OH THIS CAKE! This is my go to cake mix for my pineapple upside down cake! My family loves it. My Secret is using pineapple juice instead of water, and adding a lot of crushed pineapple into the mix :) Dunkan Hines, you and I make the best Pineapple Upside Down cake together!

Laurie W.

This cake mix is simply delightful! Every time I make it I hear "I have such moist and wonderful cake". My secret? Duncan Hines side of the box recipe. If you Are just making the cake version do the version on the side. So good

Lilly M.

I like baking sometimes with this flour mix. Try making upside down piña cake. It taste very good. The instructions in the back of the box are easy to follow, and I do not get any miss from the Duncan Hines cake mix.

April R.

This cake is absolutely the best. It doesnt last a day around the house and the pan is empty. If you like cake and pineapples this is the cake for you.

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now