Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe German Chocolate Cake Mix

Creamy German chocolate cupcakes recipe Premium cake mix Kosher

Is this just as good as homemade?
I bought the Duncan Hines brownie mix and was unimpressed with how it turned out... I have a cake to be baking soon, does anyone know if the Duncan Hines German chocolate mix is a strong hold for a lot of icing (cake decorating)
Do you make these for any occasion or just special ones?
Start your review of Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe German Chocolate Cake Mix!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“German Chocolate cake is my dad and husband's favorite kind of cake, so I usually use Duncan Hines.” in 1 review
“Cakes always come out super moist, and taste wonderful!!” in 1 review
Duncan German cake an absolutely wounderful brand of products. I love this cake my all time favorite product
Kosher, Low Carb
Tuscaloosa, AL
IF YOU LOVE SWEETS YOU HAVE TO BUY THIS MIX AND MAKE A BUTTERFINGER CAKE RIGHT NOW. I MEAN IT RIGHT NOW!
No Special Diet
This is a good brand if you do not have time to bake from scratch. Just be sure to get the frosting too!
This is one of my favorite German chocolate cake mixes. These are always on sale and very good pricing.
No Special Diet
Great cake mix moist cake, very chocolaty and yummy. we like it paired with buttercream frosting.
Broken Arrow, OK
Normally I would love this but there's something odd about the texture in the icing.
Hollister, CA
One of my husbands favorite cakes is the German Chocolate!! So chocolatey and moist
Zapopan, Jalisco
Deliciosooooooo!!!!!!!, cuando tengo un antojo de pastel de chocolate y claro tambien querer hacerlo en casa este esta super rico, la capa de aleman queda muy bien.
Organic, Dairy Free, Sugar Free
St, NL
Always a great way to end any good meal, German chocolate cake is so moist every time and I add a pack of chocolate jello pudding mix in the batter!
My bro made this and I'm still eating it today. Sooooo yummy, tastes chocolatey and the cake is fluffy and not heavy. So good .