Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe German Chocolate Cake Mix uploaded by Sarah S.Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe German Chocolate Cake Mix uploaded by Tammy W.Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe German Chocolate Cake Mix uploaded by Emily R.

BY DUNCAN HINES

Creamy German chocolate cupcakes recipe Premium cake mix Kosher see more...

Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe German Chocolate Cake Mix
  • "German Chocolate cake is my dad and husband's favorite kind of cake, so I usually use Duncan Hines." in 1 review
  • "Cakes always come out super moist, and taste wonderful!!" in 1 review
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
I made this recently for a dessert night with friends. One of our friends always says that his favorite type of cake is German chocolate and that he never gets to have it, so I figured I'd make one for him. For a mix from a box, it was pretty good. However, this definitely wasn't the best German chocolate cake that I've ever had. Next time I might try making one from scratch. He really enjoyed it though.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
My favorite recipe to make with this cake (which is such a great moist and soft cake is: bake the cake per directions on the box. When it comes out of the oven, poke lots of holes in it and pour caramel syrup down into the holes. Once it is cooled, top with cool whip frosting. Addicting and really easy to make.
Angela F.
Madison, WI
This is my husband's favorite cake. He always asks for this cake to be made for his birthday. Cake is easy to make and is always moist and delicious. I highly recommend Duncan Hines German Chocolate Cake mix. It's always a crowd pleasure.
Valerie F.
Clarksburg, WV
Duncan Hines is usually my go to brand for baking cakes because they are so affordable! Great quality, delicious, easy to make and affordable. What more could ya ask for?
bri s.
Winston Salem, NC
This just come out to be the most delicious cake ever its creamy and fluffy! I buy this a lot for birthday party's , get to gethers, etc. I bought my mix from fool lion you can also purchase it at lowes foods! I would most definitely buy this again!
Kelsey B.
West Lafayette, IN
Yum. German Chocolate. Duncan Hines. Enough said.

Pros: best cake mix brand, easy recipe, affordable, GERMAN CHOCOLATE

Cons: you may gain some weight if you eat too many of these, requires an oven
Sheena D.
Diamond Bar, CA
I made cupcakes for my mom's birthday using this mix and they were a hit! They came out moist and perfect and nobody believed I made them out of a box. I haven't been a huge fan of boxed cake mixes but now I want to try all of the Duncan Hines flavors!
Katie M.
This brand is so yummy...for the most part. I love this cake, it's rich but not too rich. I love the bakery-style cake you can cook at home, and it's at a pretty good price.
rebekah b.
Bakersfield, CA
So in love with this brand! The best cake that comes out of a box!! This Flavor is also amazing! I love it with milk chocolate frosting And an big glass of Ice cold Milk!
Angela S.
The german chocolate cake is my favorite flavor, combined with the coconut icing it is delicious. I love this brand because it is moist and the flavors are always great.
Serenity M.
Do you make these for any occasion or just special ones?
Brittany B.
Is this just as good as homemade?
Alisa D.
Ontario, Canada
I bought the Duncan Hines brownie mix and was unimpressed with how it turned out... I have a cake to be baking soon, does anyone know if the Duncan Hines German chocolate mix is a strong hold for a lot of icing (cake decorating)