BY DUNCAN HINES

Creamy German chocolate cupcakes recipe Premium cake mix Kosher see more...

• "Cakes always come out super moist, and taste wonderful!!" in 1 review
  • "German Chocolate cake is my dad and husband's favorite kind of cake, so I usually use Duncan Hines." in 1 review
Angela F.
Angela F.
Madison, WI
Foodie Expert
This is my husband's favorite cake. He always asks for this cake to be made for his birthday. Cake is easy to make and is always moist and delicious. I highly recommend Duncan Hines German Chocolate Cake mix. It's always a crowd pleasure.
Esther B.
Esther B.
Glendale , AZ
Foodie Expert
I love this cake mix. It comes with understandable instructions which are very easy to follow. Also the Taste is perfect especially for those who love choclate.
LEAR26510 Mariana I.
LEAR26510 Mariana I.
Personally I like to cook and all I have to do with baking cakes, this mix is ​​excellent, simply delicious!!!!!!!
Kennedy A.
Kennedy A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
IF YOU LOVE SWEETS YOU HAVE TO BUY THIS MIX AND MAKE A BUTTERFINGER CAKE RIGHT NOW. I MEAN IT RIGHT NOW!
Kristi R.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Foodie Expert
My favorite recipe to make with this cake (which is such a great moist and soft cake is: bake the cake per directions on the box. When it comes out of the oven, poke lots of holes in it and pour caramel syrup down into the holes. Once it is cooled, top with cool whip frosting. Addicting and really easy to make.
Stacy F.
Stacy F.
Foodie Expert
No that brand compares to Duncan Hines. This cake was so moist and very delicious. I was not let down. German chocolate cake is my fave.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite German chocolate cake mixes. These are always on sale and very good pricing.
Jamie O.
Jamie O.
Lansing
This is by far the best flavored and most moist boxed cake mix. My go to for holidays and special occasions.
Spontaneous W.
Spontaneous W.
Foodie Expert
Duncan German cake an absolutely wounderful brand of products. I love this cake my all time favorite product
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Great cake mix moist cake, very chocolaty and yummy. we like it paired with buttercream frosting.
Serenity M.
Serenity M.
Do you make these for any occasion or just special ones?
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Foodie Expert
Is this just as good as homemade?
Alisa D.
Alisa D.
Ontario, Canada
I bought the Duncan Hines brownie mix and was unimpressed with how it turned out... I have a cake to be baking soon, does anyone know if the Duncan Hines German chocolate mix is a strong hold for a lot of icing (cake decorating)