Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe German Chocolate Cake Mix uploaded by Emily R.Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe German Chocolate Cake Mix uploaded by Tammy W.

BY DUNCAN HINES

Creamy German chocolate cupcakes recipe Premium cake mix Kosher see more...

• "Cakes always come out super moist, and taste wonderful!!" in 1 review
  • "German Chocolate cake is my dad and husband's favorite kind of cake, so I usually use Duncan Hines." in 1 review
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Foodie Expert
My favorite recipe to make with this cake (which is such a great moist and soft cake is: bake the cake per directions on the box. When it comes out of the oven, poke lots of holes in it and pour caramel syrup down into the holes. Once it is cooled, top with cool whip frosting. Addicting and really easy to make.
Angela F.
Madison, WI
Foodie Expert
This is my husband's favorite cake. He always asks for this cake to be made for his birthday. Cake is easy to make and is always moist and delicious. I highly recommend Duncan Hines German Chocolate Cake mix. It's always a crowd pleasure.
Valerie F.
Clarksburg, WV
Duncan Hines is usually my go to brand for baking cakes because they are so affordable! Great quality, delicious, easy to make and affordable. What more could ya ask for?
bri s.
Winston Salem, NC
This just come out to be the most delicious cake ever its creamy and fluffy! I buy this a lot for birthday party's , get to gethers, etc. I bought my mix from fool lion you can also purchase it at lowes foods! I would most definitely buy this again!
Kelsey B.
West Lafayette, IN
Yum. German Chocolate. Duncan Hines. Enough said.

Pros: best cake mix brand, easy recipe, affordable, GERMAN CHOCOLATE

Cons: you may gain some weight if you eat too many of these, requires an oven
Esther B.
Glendale , AZ
Foodie Expert
I love this cake mix. It comes with understandable instructions which are very easy to follow. Also the Taste is perfect especially for those who love choclate.
Stacy F.
Foodie Expert
No that brand compares to Duncan Hines. This cake was so moist and very delicious. I was not let down. German chocolate cake is my fave.
Isamar F.
Long Beach, CA
Foodie Expert
I really like this box cake. I like how it comes out very moist and spongy and not dry. Would recommend this product.
LEAR26510 Mariana I.
Personally I like to cook and all I have to do with baking cakes, this mix is ​​excellent, simply delicious!!!!!!!
Jamie O.
Lansing
This is by far the best flavored and most moist boxed cake mix. My go to for holidays and special occasions.
Serenity M.
Do you make these for any occasion or just special ones?
Alisa D.
Ontario, Canada
I bought the Duncan Hines brownie mix and was unimpressed with how it turned out... I have a cake to be baking soon, does anyone know if the Duncan Hines German chocolate mix is a strong hold for a lot of icing (cake decorating)
Brittany B.
Foodie Expert
Is this just as good as homemade?